Enterprise Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Performance is key
Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 10, 2018
Great company that drives on the growth with performing employees! Good company culture with leadership being there for the teams. Both in and out of office assistance provided.
Good pay for temp job
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85053April 9, 2018
It was an interesting job and good set up. Good pay for the project and work, was just temporary. The Coordinators were a little overwhelmed so not very friendly.
Pros
good pay
Cons
temp job
UR Nurse Medicare Advantage
Field Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMApril 5, 2018
The job itself was not bad, as a contractor working from home, but Enterprise Solutions proved difficult from on-boarding through the present, when the wrong state showed up on my W-2, and have been unable to get it corrected in time to file my taxes so far.
great team
Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 28, 2018
very enjoyable and young team working very hard to solve complex problems for our customers who are on the verge of breaking into the personalization space
na
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2018
typical work day is work until the job is done. paid a daily rate so there was no set hours. no need to write a review of this employer as it is my own company. this section is not relevant.
Not a workplace..just an agency
Senior Linux System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INDecember 15, 2017
This review is not relevent. I was a contractor for ESI. The only contact I had was over the phone/email from their office in VA.This is pretty much a passive agency.
serious work environment
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 5, 2017
Most of the company is based in India with a small group being based in CA. This made communication very difficult at times but also demanding of time. The clients are very fly by night like and move in unpredictable ways.
It was a great learning experience
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 26, 2017
The position was a great learning experience, as I learn a lot of electronic medical record systems. I was able to meet a lot of new people along the way. You are able to work on you own with minimal supervision, that can be great for the right person or it could be frustrating for some.
Pros
Work on your own
Cons
work on your own
Enjoyed working for the company
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 24, 2017
Driving to different location not the same destination daily meeting new people learning different computer systems and not having someone over you all the time and being to do your job without interruptions
Pros
Meeting new people and going to new places
Cons
Temporary job
Awesome Flexibility
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 6, 2017
Everyday I learned new technology and healthcare software. Every location was different and many of them remembered me from the previous year. Couldn't ask for a better employer.
Pros
Travel Pay
Cons
Distances to travel.
Contractor
IT Global Support Specialist for Electronic Arts (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2017
I work as a contractor on the second shift for Electronic Arts doing desktop support and troubleshooting windows, office 365, vpn, network, active directory and exchange as well.
Pros
Dynamic place to work
Cons
Work on second shift
Fun and ecited place to work if you know medical records
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 10, 2017
I would recommend this job to anybody that don't want fulltime and loves to travel. The management is great. The hardest part about my job is getting a hold of someone through out the day and getting more hours
Pros
pind for veing there each year
Cons
no breaks
Good Contract Job
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVSeptember 7, 2017
ECS was a good company to work for.

The work was fast paced, but employees are given the tools to succeed at what they do.

Supervision and Management was available and supportive.
Great place too work
Electrician Top Helper (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 12, 2017
Lots of learning experiences.... Great staff.. great pay and benefits.managers are great at teaching and helping you or getting you with someone that can help you learn the job better... Very good on safety also.
It is a decent company to work for.
Helper/Operator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 16, 2017
They will sponsor your classes for electrician license. The company is a construction contractor, so expect to be on different projects.
It is definitely a good stepping stone.
Pros
Mon-Fri Pay every Friday
Cons
Short breaks exposed to weather.
Good place to work if you don't need benefits or a full time position.
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2017
I would drive/travel to a medical facility and retrieve their medical records for medical audits from certain insurance companies. I learned a lot while working there. I learned about medical auditing, and paying closer attention to detail. How to use a large variety of medical software programs like Allscripts, Athena, Medisoft,etc. I had to be very organized and carry my own office equipment with me. The hardest part of the job was when the medical facility office computer or software wouldn't allow me to retrieve the medical records that I needed and I had to go back home or call Tech support for help. Also doing a test upload with free wifi was difficult in some of the more rural areas that I had to visit. I was paid for my travel and if I traveled to another state I was paid for food, gas, mileage, hotel provided, etc. It's a great job if you work well independently. One of the bad parts of the job was there was no room for advancement unless you moved to where the corporate headquarters are in Phoenix,AZ. There are no benefits unless you work in corporate headquarters either. Those are the two worst things about the job.
Pros
Paid mileage and travel time plus by the hour. Independently working, more freedom.
Cons
No benefits, not steady work.
Medical Records
Field Service Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 7, 2017
• Utilizes different maintenance tasks, including trouble-shooting, to ensure the proper
• performance of durable medical equipment (DME)
• Performs special maintenance chores such as cleaning and/or testing oxygen concentrators, suction machines, nebulizers, mattresses, etc., as assigned or scheduled.
• Enters information into appropriate handwritten logs or computer
• Supports CHS’s mission, values, strategic goals and high standards of customer service
• Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including confidentiality of HIPAA protected health information
Pros
Travel
Cons
Short contract
ok place
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 20, 2016
Its an ok place to work, nothing too crazy but nothing to write home about. You must be a self starter who is flexible and willing to learn fast on the go.
Resource Lead/ Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 22, 2016
Good place to work. Excellent work culture. Great value of work.
Excellent management. Always ready to help out. provide guidance to gain your goal. Good ways to communicate with other employees.
Enterprise Consulting Solutions gave me a taste of independent working.
Medical Chart Retrieval Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2016
Working as your own supervisor was wonderful! It put great responsibility on me, but also taught me a lot. With this kind of job you need organization. The only downfall was there was not always work available. So when the cases slowed, so did the heavy paycheck that you relied on.