Entertaining Company

Entertaining Company Employee Reviews

United States7 reviews
EC is a well run machine. It should be: they have been around for a long time. They are a highly professional group whose attention to detail is exquisite.
I had an enjoyable time working for this company, had alot of amazing experiences and I Highly recommend applying or hiring this company. They are deftly one of the best catering companies in Chicago
You will have the freedom to create your own destiny. The event world is not for the faint of heart, it will present you with challenges but the environment is small and family like.
Pros
free lunches
very fun place to work. the owners, senior managers all work together to achieve the goal of the event.
no task is too high or too low for any employee!
Pros
very open to suggests
Cons
very long hours
Best company ever period . 1 catering company in Chicago great service and great people the staff is friendly the bosses are great
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
A typical day at work with the Entertaining Company starts with a staff meeting to inform everyone of how the event should go and what we need from whom. I have learned the passion and desire that it takes to successfully cater fine dining events. It requires a staff that works together among anything. I love the management staff, and co-workers because we all strive for the same success. The hardest part of the job is the job; physically, and sometimes mentally but at the end of the event it is exhilarating and I enjoy the environment. The best part of the job is the people I worked with, the opportunities in each catered event, and the vision with each event.
I would deliver organic lunches to schools , daycares, companys.
Pros
free lunch, worked alone.
Cons
used lots of gas