Entertainment Benefits Group Employee Reviews

Great company overall
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 23, 2018
Entertainment Benefits Group is a great company, with great management, communication, comps to shows, attractions, and tours, benefits, PTO and personal days, chance of bonuses. The CEO goes above and beyond for the Christmas parties, and gives the employees a gift card for Thanksgiving/Christmas. However, because it is a third party concierge company, the pay is less that the standard resort Concierge. The commissions are decent, but not enough for slower properties and slower business. Overall, I think that if the rate of pay was higher, I would not have been able to find any fault with this company.
Pros
Comps, PTO pay after 3 months, personal days after 6 months. Year end bonus, with the chance to earn monthly bonuses.
Cons
Lower rate of pay.
Great Company, Not a lot of Job Security
Sr. Manager of Corporate Sales (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 10, 2018
Great product, not a lot of job security. I was one of the leaders that helped build things for a new division and when it was up and running, I was let go due to restructuring.
Pros
Cons
No Job Security
Fun place to work....
Ticket and Processing Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 26, 2018
Overall my experience was ok. I loved working there but as I step back and look it just wasn't a good experience for me. Upon arriving we were about to merge and we left in another office for for several weeks until management decided to start training us on the other side one by one. Then it stopped. Weeks later we were then placed at our desk and in one week trained on everything... to be honest don't even remember anything. I just got overwhelmed and wasn't comfortable anymore. Not for me. Pay wasn't that great for all the responsibilities you had....
Pros
Comps
Cons
Bad training
Entertainment Benefits Group, LLC. - Interview DECLINE NOW
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2018
The lowest no scruples employees works here. Got called for an interview. The company hires for Caesars Corporation.
After the entire conversation about what a Concierge is hired to do, I asked about salary.
Screener responded; "You can make allot of money on the commissions alone. We favor commissions over hourly. But we do offer $7.50 minimum wage for all employees."

I was so taken aback. I've worked for hotels directly and made a base salary of $12-$14 an hour plus commissions. Concierge commissions are not paid by your employer (THIS IS A GOOD), rather it is paid by the vendors of companies providing the tours and shows in Las Vegas or whichever city you live in. Commissions are not like Real Estate or MLM where you grind for each Upsell product and can make millions of dollars. YOUR BASE SALARY is your living wage - rent etc. Commissions depending on the company can be a few hundred a pay period. More if you have the ability to sell and not have your co-workers bait one another out of competition.

Anyways, Entertainment Benefits Group, LLC. has no integrity to pay out good money or Caesars refuses to pay better wages. Do not apply.
A growing company full of Entertainment Benefits Group
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 14, 2018
It is a growing company which concentrates in the entertainment business, such as Disney theme parks, Universal Studios, Cirque Du Soleil and many more!
Pros
Benefits and compensation
Cons
Mangers need to work harder to take time to train people correctly.
Good Company with extreme growth!
Customer Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 3, 2018
EBG is growing very fast and they want to take their employees with them. The jobs are still changing roles and responsibilities because of the growth pains. If you are willing to learn and are flexible with what is presented to you, the opportunity is there. This is a very admin oriented company, so understand your role does not get a lot of guest interaction unless you are involved with Vegas concierge.
Pros
Great culture, compensation is nice
Cons
Growing pains, constantly changing training to meet the new areas
EBG is a growing Company
Manager, Partner Development (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 15, 2018
Although EBG experienced a year of growth, their personnel expansion didn't.
As a partner manager, I came on board with close to 100 clients. I increased that amount by over 20 %, but was not allowed to increase my staff to assist with the workload.
I have over 25 years experience in the industry and never felt my full resources were utilized.
I would spend 10 + hours a day on "projects" that should have been automated by our systems, and less than 1-2 hours a week trying to recruit new partners(part of our bonus plan), to grow the business.
Pros
Gym
Cons
Location/demands
Really enjoyed working there would recommend employment at this company
Conceirge (Former Employee) –  Ceasar PalaceJuly 27, 2018
It was a great company to work for, good benefits and great co-workers . pleasant athmoshpe would recommend this company to anyone. To bad I had to leave.
Pros
Good Company
Behind the times
Web Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 10, 2018
Stop allowing marketing to dictate IT & IS decisions. Every company should be IT first. Employees in marking do not have the technical know how to make informed decisions.
Pros
On-site gym
Cons
Can't Use An IM Client, No remote work, Working on site but teams are in different offices, Micromanagement
Big Brother Watching over you all day long!
Multi Channel Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 8, 2018
BEWARE! They post a "ticketing operations manager position" but in reality it is more of a data entry position. Beware if you get hired for their multi distribution channel position. You basically attach PDFs to an account for 9 long hours. When you speak up and say "hey this job isn't what you presented"...you are in the office that same day and let go by 4pm. Four cameras in every room watching your every move! Sad that they even listened to our conversations through an intercom as evidence that the team hates their job.

When they ask you how their training is going and you say "I am not being trained properly" they want you to be a cheerleader and fight through it. Then fire you right after lunch!

Your trainer spends most of the time supervising the other team instead of training you. They are by the book with points so good luck with your attendance and tardiness for the year.

Stay away from this god awful business!
Pros
Not onething!
Cons
Watched all shift long by cameras with video evidence of your wrong doing!
A nice place to work but with wage needs to be improved.
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 4, 2018
A nice work environment, team atmosphere. I wish the management would see that the pay needs to be higher for us to want to stay there. Depending on the property you work on you can make more money than other places. So it is ultimately up to you to use your selling skills. However to be honest, I feel this position of concierge and selling tickets is going to be redundant very soon. We probably will be replaced by kiosks that will do the same thing.
Pros
Free tickets to shows, tours, and attractions. Medical benefits.
Cons
Low base pay.
Great Perks but Low pay
Reservation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 28, 2018
Great job , but the pay is terrible for the work you provide. I have learned a great deal while working here. I have gotten much better when it comes to sales learning to upsell and cross sell items. The management there is great. They are always willing to accomodate and work with you around your schedule. The hardest part of the job in the sales dept is maintaining your conversion to try and get the bonus each and every month. The most enjoyable thing about the job is the perks they get. You get hospitality to universal, Disney, Seaworld, ect and throughout the year vendors come and give you free admissions to their events.
Pros
Great perks like hospitality to Disney, Universal, ect
Cons
heavy call volume, agents always calling out, high turnover ration
Bad management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2018
Its not a fun place to work the HR TEAM lead is the worst...with better management team not the ones to good for their position. Turn over rate is crazy.
Pros
you will have a job
Cons
the entire environment
This is a great company to work for
TOUR GUIDE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 5, 2018
My job was one of only 6 part time jobs there, so not really reflective of the majority, but I can say that I loved the job and was so sad that EBG and Cirque du Soleil's partnership for the tours ended. I would have done this job forever if I could have.
The perks like free shows and tours were great and all the people who worked there seemed very happy.
Pros
free shows, Christmas gifts, bonuses, parties
Cons
They could have done more with more advertising of the backstage tours
Nice place to work
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 8, 2018
This was an interesting job for the short time I was there. Unfortunately, I have heard they are pulling out of the Las Vegas area. If you would like a job like this now, you must apply with the hotel directly.
It has benefits
Field Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 12, 2018
It’s a good company. Good managers, good team structure but if your not sales, don’t even apply. If your not good with tests, don’t even bother. This is a company that’s ALL sales. That’s all they are. You sell products. If you don’t meet the sales goal they let you go.
Pros
Benefits, Advancement
Cons
Very low wage
You'll Regret the day you were hired within the first year
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2017
Horrible, micro-management at all levels of Management. Only friends of managers get promoted, doesn't matter how hard you work, how much you know, length of time at the job, you will NOT be promoted unless you kiss managements behind.

HR is a joke! The lie to everyone to get them to want to work for them, and rarely, if ever keep their promises.

Save yourself the trouble and avoid this mismanaged mess unless you enjoy abuse and don't care about your career growth.

Health benefits are expensive and horrible in Las Vegas.
Pros
None unless it's your last resort
Cons
HR unorganized, mean, nasty, bossy, micro-managers who play favorites
In general....you will be sorry.
Vacation Planning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 28, 2012
Typical day is fraught with petty turf battles between departments and human resources. The most "luxurious" welcome center in Orlando has been under construction for two years and no sight of completion.

A/C quits in the summer...don't even think of going home...but management will buy you PIZZA and it will be all good!

Racial divisions and problems there big time...many many problems. Very young and inexperienced first time managers and the "seasoned" managers are largely smug and back biting. Human Resources demands power and respect in all matters.

Good luck.
Pros
pizza when something goes wrong!
Cons
1% annual raise...yippie!!!
OKay place to waste your time at.
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2018
There is a lot going on with my dissatisfaction with the company, some of which can be placed on me, but ultimately I have not enjoyed much of my experience with the company as a whole. MY shift is from
Great
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2018
With this particular position there is a lot of information to learn to be able to assist guests. One of the good things about this company is that they partner with a lot of different vendors in the city and the products they offer can be done by the employees. Which is great because this helps your overall sale knowledge,
Pros
401k, healthcare, free activities
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Entertainment Benefits Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9