Entertainment Benefits Group Employee Reviews

Great Company, Not a lot of Job Security
Sr. Manager of Corporate Sales (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 10, 2018
Great product, not a lot of job security. I was one of the leaders that helped build things for a new division and when it was up and running, I was let go due to restructuring.
Pros
Cons
No Job Security
Entertainment Benefits Group, LLC. - Interview DECLINE NOW
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2018
The lowest no scruples employees works here. Got called for an interview. The company hires for Caesars Corporation.
After the entire conversation about what a Concierge is hired to do, I asked about salary.
Screener responded; "You can make allot of money on the commissions alone. We favor commissions over hourly. But we do offer $7.50 minimum wage for all employees."

I was so taken aback. I've worked for hotels directly and made a base salary of $12-$14 an hour plus commissions. Concierge commissions are not paid by your employer (THIS IS A GOOD), rather it is paid by the vendors of companies providing the tours and shows in Las Vegas or whichever city you live in. Commissions are not like Real Estate or MLM where you grind for each Upsell product and can make millions of dollars. YOUR BASE SALARY is your living wage - rent etc. Commissions depending on the company can be a few hundred a pay period. More if you have the ability to sell and not have your co-workers bait one another out of competition.

Anyways, Entertainment Benefits Group, LLC. has no integrity to pay out good money or Caesars refuses to pay better wages. Do not apply.
Behind the times
Web Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 10, 2018
Stop allowing marketing to dictate IT & IS decisions. Every company should be IT first. Employees in marking do not have the technical know how to make informed decisions.
Pros
On-site gym
Cons
Can't Use An IM Client, No remote work, Working on site but teams are in different offices, Micromanagement
This is a great company to work for
TOUR GUIDE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 5, 2018
My job was one of only 6 part time jobs there, so not really reflective of the majority, but I can say that I loved the job and was so sad that EBG and Cirque du Soleil's partnership for the tours ended. I would have done this job forever if I could have.
The perks like free shows and tours were great and all the people who worked there seemed very happy.
Pros
free shows, Christmas gifts, bonuses, parties
Cons
They could have done more with more advertising of the backstage tours
Really enjoyed working there would recommend employment at this company
Conceirge (Former Employee) –  Ceasar PalaceJuly 27, 2018
It was a great company to work for, good benefits and great co-workers . pleasant athmoshpe would recommend this company to anyone. To bad I had to leave.
Pros
Good Company
Bad management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2018
Its not a fun place to work the HR TEAM lead is the worst...with better management team not the ones to good for their position. Turn over rate is crazy.
Pros
you will have a job
Cons
the entire environment
OKay place to waste your time at.
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2018
There is a lot going on with my dissatisfaction with the company, some of which can be placed on me, but ultimately I have not enjoyed much of my experience with the company as a whole. MY shift is from
Fun place to work....
Ticket and Processing Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 26, 2018
Overall my experience was ok. I loved working there but as I step back and look it just wasn't a good experience for me. Upon arriving we were about to merge and we left in another office for for several weeks until management decided to start training us on the other side one by one. Then it stopped. Weeks later we were then placed at our desk and in one week trained on everything... to be honest don't even remember anything. I just got overwhelmed and wasn't comfortable anymore. Not for me. Pay wasn't that great for all the responsibilities you had....
Pros
Comps
Cons
Bad training
Productive company with good benefits
Trusted Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 26, 2018
I answer the phone calls thru out the day and assist customers with planning and booking there vacations,as well as assist with customer care related issues
A growing company full of Entertainment Benefits Group
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 14, 2018
It is a growing company which concentrates in the entertainment business, such as Disney theme parks, Universal Studios, Cirque Du Soleil and many more!
Pros
Benefits and compensation
Cons
Mangers need to work harder to take time to train people correctly.
Big Brother Watching over you all day long!
Multi Channel Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 8, 2018
BEWARE! They post a "ticketing operations manager position" but in reality it is more of a data entry position. Beware if you get hired for their multi distribution channel position. You basically attach PDFs to an account for 9 long hours. When you speak up and say "hey this job isn't what you presented"...you are in the office that same day and let go by 4pm. Four cameras in every room watching your every move! Sad that they even listened to our conversations through an intercom as evidence that the team hates their job.

When they ask you how their training is going and you say "I am not being trained properly" they want you to be a cheerleader and fight through it. Then fire you right after lunch!

Your trainer spends most of the time supervising the other team instead of training you. They are by the book with points so good luck with your attendance and tardiness for the year.

Stay away from this god awful business!
Pros
Not onething!
Cons
Watched all shift long by cameras with video evidence of your wrong doing!
Great Perks but Low pay
Reservation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 28, 2018
Great job , but the pay is terrible for the work you provide. I have learned a great deal while working here. I have gotten much better when it comes to sales learning to upsell and cross sell items. The management there is great. They are always willing to accomodate and work with you around your schedule. The hardest part of the job in the sales dept is maintaining your conversion to try and get the bonus each and every month. The most enjoyable thing about the job is the perks they get. You get hospitality to universal, Disney, Seaworld, ect and throughout the year vendors come and give you free admissions to their events.
Pros
Great perks like hospitality to Disney, Universal, ect
Cons
heavy call volume, agents always calling out, high turnover ration
Fun place to work
Vacation Planning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2018
I enjoyed working here because they gave you a lot of incentive this was also a call center. And the work environment was the same as any other call center.
It has benefits
Field Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 12, 2018
It’s a good company. Good managers, good team structure but if your not sales, don’t even apply. If your not good with tests, don’t even bother. This is a company that’s ALL sales. That’s all they are. You sell products. If you don’t meet the sales goal they let you go.
Pros
Benefits, Advancement
Cons
Very low wage
Working for EBG
Call Center Representative and Vacation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 7, 2018
Working for EBG was great. I would help costumers book their vacations. I would book their tickets for the parks, book their hotel rooms, and maybe dinner shows.
Great
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2018
With this particular position there is a lot of information to learn to be able to assist guests. One of the good things about this company is that they partner with a lot of different vendors in the city and the products they offer can be done by the employees. Which is great because this helps your overall sale knowledge,
Pros
401k, healthcare, free activities
Cons
short breaks
A nice place to work but with wage needs to be improved.
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 4, 2018
A nice work environment, team atmosphere. I wish the management would see that the pay needs to be higher for us to want to stay there. Depending on the property you work on you can make more money than other places. So it is ultimately up to you to use your selling skills. However to be honest, I feel this position of concierge and selling tickets is going to be redundant very soon. We probably will be replaced by kiosks that will do the same thing.
Pros
Free tickets to shows, tours, and attractions. Medical benefits.
Cons
Low base pay.
Good Company with extreme growth!
Customer Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 3, 2018
EBG is growing very fast and they want to take their employees with them. The jobs are still changing roles and responsibilities because of the growth pains. If you are willing to learn and are flexible with what is presented to you, the opportunity is there. This is a very admin oriented company, so understand your role does not get a lot of guest interaction unless you are involved with Vegas concierge.
Pros
Great culture, compensation is nice
Cons
Growing pains, constantly changing training to meet the new areas
Okay entry level job
Concierge Services (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2018
Okay entry level job to gain valuable customer service experience.
This is a good job for new graduates beginning their career in the hospitality field.
Tips
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 2, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company. The training was really good. The staff is really fun. The hours and poroperties we nice and management was flexible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Entertainment Benefits Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8