Entertainment Partners Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Paymaster/Payroll Admin (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 15, 2019
I enjoyed being a part of the EP community. I liked the different EP Committees you can join and be a part of. They have plenty of room for advancement.
I hate doing these reviews.
Paymaster (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 14, 2019
They offered varied schedules to choose from. They allow opportunities to grow and move up in the company. Huge growing company with job security. Very corporate.
Far from a great place to work
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 22, 2019
Lackluster appreciation for major efforts with no career path in site. Leadership offers no support in decision making or enforcing process where needed. Promotions and accolades apply to those within a very selective and nepotistic, male dominated inner circle. They are in need of a major culture change. The personalities of most of the people are pleasant, but EP is far from a great place to work. For an organization to be successful, they truly need to embrace change, and pay attention to the voice of their employees – not just SAY that they do. It is very clear that management has no intention of making any such changes outside of anything that meets self-serving initiatives.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
See above
Productive and Relaxed Atmosphere
Prod Ofc Coord / Asst Prod Ofc Coord (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 21, 2019
I worked through Entertainment Partners on a TV show. I enjoyed nearly every moment there and would work for them anytime. I am not guaranteed that whatever show I am working on will be through Entertainment Partners, but I'd welcome any chance at working with them in the future.
Productive and high paced working environment
Billions-BG dresser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 14, 2019
Excellent working environment! Fast paced and organized. Must be ready to take on the television program by the horns and do with it all that is asked of you.
Pros
All meals are covered
Worst Casting Management
Extras Casting Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2019
Close the Georgia office down. The management is racist and discriminatory all the way to the VP. They will treat you very poorly. Do not work for them.
Pros
Cons
Everything. Save yourself.
Very good place to work at.
Background Performer (Current Employee) –  OntarioFebruary 2, 2019
Great people that work there. I enjoy my time there. We do not get overloaded with work and most of the time we relax. We also have free lunch there too.
Pros
Free lunch
It was a great paying job
20 century fox television (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2019
Great place to learn about the industry in film& entertainment.But there's no protection or job security.
It depends on the politics of the industry whether you have a job.
Pros
Good place to learn the business and culture
Cons
Do to favoritism you can be easily replaced
No tolerance policy
Actress/ production (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 7, 2019
No tolerance policy it’s a blessing to be able to work for this company but they do not play. If you’re able to get in and get booked on jobs you have to follow their code of ethics they do not play and they will fire you I respect that !
Pros
Free food, great pay, great people
Cons
No Tolerance
Great Place
Associate Remittance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 6, 2019
The job itself was stressful at times and things just got busier and busier with no help in sight. The people are great, management sometimes wasn't helpful.

Want to know more about Entertainment Partners?

Ask a question
Started off great...
IT Support Analyst/Client (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 31, 2018
A lot of politics sadly. There was 3 main heads of department that did their best to take care of the team, sadly, politics won and it went south.

Overall, it was enjoyable but wouldn't want to go back if I had to.
Pros
It's in lovely Burbank
Cons
politics
Employee Benefits
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 23, 2018
EP provided a positive culture for the employees. Full benefits package including 401K. Relaxed atmosphere provided lounges, quiet rooms, pool table and additional activities during break/lunch periods.
Very productive and fun
Background Actress (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 16, 2018
I enjoy acting on different sets.
I enjoy working as a different character every time.
I enjoy meeting new people every time I go on a set.
I like the challenge of waking up early for early call times because I don't spend my time in traffic.
I get free SAG/AFTRA movies at the end of the year.
I rate Entertainment Partners five stars.
Pros
Free lunches, paid gas money, free snacks
Cons
Stressful environment with no collaboration
N/A (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 14, 2018
Most of the departments in EP are extremely stressful. The managers do not know what they are doing and often use scare tactics versus encouragement and training to motivate employees. In addition, there is no collaboration between departments even though they are working towards the same goal. Instead they "throw each under the bus". This mentality goes all the way up to the executives including the CEO.

The employees for the most part are good people and you can find great coworkers. It just is not enough to stay long.
Pros
Esop, Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Nice working culture.
Associate Tech Lead (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 10, 2018
Work culture is good. Friendly management. My day work starts with team meeting to discuss about the next tasks to accomplish for the day. Flexible timings.
Great group of people
Director, Development & Architecture (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 10, 2018
Loved working with the business and technology folks. A lot of various technologies leveraged, a lot of technological opportunities and different teams and products to contribute to.
Poor Management hiring from outside
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 28, 2018
Upper management decided to hire mangers and VP from outside who totally don't understand the business and people. The new VP then started laying off employees every year, and is not base on your job performance.
EP Summary
Senior Client Experience Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 24, 2018
Overall, I have really enjoy working for EP. I do not have a micro-manager, which encourages a culture of trust with our team. We are expected and entrusted to get the work done on time and done well.
The hardest part of my job are the occasional late hours. We have to verify releases, which can range from 7pm to 6am in the morning, all depends on what needs to be done or what didn't work. The best part of EP is the overall culture. They truly do care about the employee. They encourage everyone to have a work-life balance. Within my department, it is encouraged to thank peers, award them, and acknowledge work done well.
Pros
People, Culture
Cons
Workload
Great place to work. A lot of teamwork and opportunities for growth. Management is amazing.
Executive Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 21, 2018
Great place to work. Management is amazing. Room for career growth. Team work environment. Work hard but also enjoy yourself. Management goes out of their way to make employees happy. There are games you can play on your free time, a beautiful back outside patio, an amazing high tech building and a chef who serves breakfast and lunch along with lunch trucks that arrive each day. I was a contract employee but if the employee I was covering for had not returned, I would have been thrilled to take her position.
Pros
Great location, great bilding, fun environment, team work promoted, management great.
Cons
None really
Great
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2018
Great place to work. Never had any problems plus they even pay for your breakfast as well as for lunch. Typical work day consisted on entering most of the AP into excel. Nothing crazy.