Entira Family Clinics Employee Reviews

Great work place
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNJune 23, 2018
I Loved working there. It was fast paced and nice to work with patients. The management was very accommodating and were willing to help with anything I needed.
Poor management and continuing to decline
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vadnais Heights, MNMarch 19, 2018
Loved my job itself. Worked with wonderful patients and the doctors really were really easy to work with and cared about their patients; but all were suffering from 'provider burnout.' I felt terribly undervalued as an employee by management. Everyone was heavily questioned if they were to call in sick (we work around ill people- what do you expect?!) Chaotic and under-staffed a lot of times which hurt the quality of patient care. Important policy changes were not shared with all staff in a timely manner, and new job duties were constantly added with other tasks not being taken away. Unfortunately continuing to decline and the organization is losing quality employees due to high levels of stress put on them. While working here I was constantly on edge.
Pros
Great doctors, friendly staff, paid lunches once a month
Cons
Management undermines employees, undervalues employees, questioned when calling in ill, stressful environment, low wages
Depening on manager, good/bad
Visit Planner/Scheduler, Entira Family clinics (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 23, 2017
Ok place to work LOTS of nepotism in all areas, and they get priority over all others regardless of your education or experience.

Depending on clinic manager it' can be a great place or a roten place to work.
Pros
Pd lund and lunch on meeting days
Cons
Nepotism
Flexible
Business Office Float/Patient Representative (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNNovember 2, 2017
Hours/Schedule are flexible with needing to adjust schedule or for time off. Non stressful work environment most days. Average PTO accrual for time off. Fair pay and decent benefits.
Loved meeting new patients
front desk (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaOctober 9, 2017
The best part was working and meeting new patients. Being in healthcare is very important to me. The management didn't allow you to try and go above what you know. They demand you to lower your standards until they come up with the idea. Poor communication to items they felt needed to be changed asap. I loved working at the location, being around the providers and mostly the patients. Management just felt to only allow micromanaging. Only gave a meeting minute of hours to be later with only a 2 day notice. Unable to follow as I have daycare arrangements and needed more of a notice, as we already mentioned this previously. They do not care for employees.
Pros
Working with patients in healthcare.
Cons
No communication to employees on policy changes.
Como/Roseville
Visit planner (Former Employee) –  COMO/ROSEVILLEDecember 16, 2016
Worst clinic in the entire group. Poorly managed and nepotism is rapid. Some of the employees are GREAT to work with.
The Banning White Bear Lake clinic is a WONDERFUL clinic to work at w a very well trained manager.
Pros
Cons
Nepotism
I love working here
Office Float (Current Employee) –  Vadnais Heights, MNAugust 29, 2016
I recently moved to Forest Lake MN and am looking for employment there. I would love to stay with them if they had a facility in the forest lake area.
Student Externship
Student Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, MNMay 28, 2015
A typical day included, rooming patients and recording medical history and vital signs, assisting the physician during the examinations, conducted blood draws, prepared and administered medications as directed by a physician, and stocked examination rooms and ensured a sanitary environment.
as a student
Externship (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNFebruary 16, 2015
As a student doing my externship, I was able to learn the skills that I learned in class. Working with real patients verses working on a student is very different. But the staff at Entira Family Clinic gave me the opportunity to practice my skills that I will need once I get a job in a clinic setting.
Pros
Great staffing
my review
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  West St PaulAugust 21, 2014
get material ready for minor surgeries, roomed patients, when diabetic patients is roomed, draw and process blood for doctor's visit, when necessary do x-ray per provider's order. performed strep and urine pregnancy test when necessary, take height, weight including pulse and respirations per visits, call patient for medical at pharmacy, follow up missed appointments, urinalysis, stocked and put away room supplies, clean, close and shut down machines at end of the day
Internship
Internship as medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNMay 1, 2014
I have an internship here right now and it is a great learning experience. Everyone is very friendly.
My rewarding job
Appointment Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Inver Grove Heights, MNNovember 25, 2012
Answering phones and directing calls to the proper areas in the clinics, taking messages from pharmacies and patients for the doctors and nurses.
i am lucky enough to learn new things everyday at my job and i love that.
I have a wonderful group of coworkers and management that work with me not against me.
The hardest part of my job is not knowing what happens to the patient after i help them on the phone.
I love my job and would change nothing about it
Pros
wonderful staff and working environment