Entrée Health

Working at Entrée Health: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Like most market access and healthcare agencies — but worse

Entree Health has a lot of talented, energetic and imaginative people but there is high turnover. The high octane pace and log hours are similar to most agencies but EH also involves a lot of internal competition and sink-or-swim mentality. No one on the Senior Management acts as a mentor and they do not work well with each other. Most of the copy writers and creatives who leave after 3-5 years use their experience to land a similar job at another agency with a better culture.

Pros

Office location

Cons

Unsupportive culture

Was offered a temp to perm position

I started as a freelancer with the assurance that it would become a permanent role within a month. I worked as a freelancer for 5 months and was never hired full-time. It was a frustrating experience. I was told that my work was good, but they just couldn’t afford to hire me full-time. I’ve been told that this is a common practice there.

Entrée Health insights

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Supportive environment

Opportunity for a young company

If you are into the world of Managed Markets and can understand it, everything outside is a peace of cake. A fast growing market, this company stands out from the rest. Just like any advertising agency you will get its ups and downs. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Great people and work enviorment

The work environment is great. Employees are smart and easy to work with. The job hours are demanding and requires overtime. The hardest part of the job is finding a work-life balance

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Entrée Health?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Entrée Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Entrée Health Reviews by Location

Learn about Entrée Health in popular locations

• Entrée Health
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?