Entrusted Employee Reviews

nice
Private Roofing Contractor (Current Employee) –  OhioAugust 6, 2017
works well. i think this survey is dumb, let me get on with my application. I do not know why i have to take a survey. This should be optional. Please dont make me do this again.
Reminded me of romper room.
Estate Trustee (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 7, 2015
I've already been a part of the working world, and this was very disappointing. They would also tell me to do something a certain way, I would do that, and if I was unsuccessful, they would say I shouldn't have done that. This place made no sense to me.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Very sophomoric
This company does not respect their employees and does not pay well.
Home Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2015
I went to places that should have been reviewed by the State and the owner/head of the company. I was not respected by the employer and was treated poorly. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
To contribute to your organization's success through the use of exceptional customer service, and people skills.
Supervisor/Manager/Buyer East Jefferson Hospital (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LASeptember 1, 2014
Opening up the business at 8:30 AM. Bring up computers for the work day which ends at 8:30 PM. Working with team members and visitors. I have learned how to manage a staff and taking different classes at the hospital to make my job more important. My employees are very loyal to me. They will do everything that I ask because they know I'm the first one to tell them I wouldn't ask them to do anything I wouldn't do myself. I have 5 employees that I manage. I also have 12 volunteers that I am so thankful for. The hardest part of my job is lifting boxes that are 50 lbs. I enjoy my job very much because my employees have been with me for 8 years and they are like my family away from my family.
Pros
Excellent benefits package.
Cons
Changes in the healthcare industry.
I Enjoy this job because I love working with people
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2014
I love working with people, my manager is very sweet and professional, and I enjoy helping people.
Pros
Helping patients
Cons
Hours changed sometimes
Great Summer Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 29, 2013
Understaffed and expected too much to be accomplished with an understaffed team. Didn't show much a lot of positive attitude to team members.
Pros
decent work team
Cons
lackluster pay
I love children
Nanny and Babysitter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 14, 2012
I was a preschool teacher I did not have any profession in USA thats why I choose this profession
Customer Service Rep for Health Net/ ACT (Former Employee) –  11971 Foundation PlaceMay 1, 2012
Environment very freindly, but needed more training in area of work.