ENVENT CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 20, 2018
Good place to work. Can be fast paced when jobs pop up. Everyone is friendly and quick to show you something you don’t know how to do. Safety is always the first priority with any job.
Pros
Overtime. Benefits.
Incredible work load, low management support.
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Benicia, CAFebruary 28, 2018
Say god bye to your personal life. Envent will work you like a dog. They stress a safety culture but wont pay up to provide safe working environments. Personal PPE lacks and they only provide a couple uniforms and they are expected to last forever. Shop equipment is never a priority even when safety is a valid concern. The dollar is what makes Envent turn. Low paying wages for field crews in comparison to competitors and constant low moral for all offices.
You will learn allot about different processes and equipment used with the job, take the knowledge and leave.

Experienced people wont and need not to apply. This is a good stepping stone to get into the petro-chem industry, but when you have the chance/opportunity, leave.
Cons
Corporate Management
Great company, great benefits, lots of hours, good pay
Operator (Current Employee) –  Martinez, CAFebruary 25, 2018
Envent has been very good to me. The benefits include 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance. Management is good and fair. Most employees have been at Envent for like 10 years or more. I recommend Envent. They do degassing, industrial vapor control, vapor scrubbers and thermal oxidizers and refinery turnaround vapor control services. Very specialized. Very safe.
Pros
Bagels, lunches, pay, benefits
Cons
out of town work sometimes.
Exciting New Projects To Work on Every Week
Operator Technician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 12, 2018
Although sometimes work hours can be long, the pay and benefits are great and management is very professional. We work on new projects so doing something different each week and cool. The company does vapor degassing so cleaning up the environment is important. Sometimes we work out of town and I enjoy that. Great company. Most employees that work hard will stay at Envent for many years and maybe for life. Several of the guys have been there for almost 20 years!
Pros
Great Management, Professional, Pay and Benefits
Cons
Sometimes going out of town or working nights.
Good Company to Work For
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2018
This is a good company that is growing in the refinery services business. They have a good structure with managers that want to help all employees. They do a great job accommodating special circumstances that come up. They need to hire more people because they are growing and busy. The benefits, 401K matching was great. Health and Dental benefits excellent. Good company to work for.
Pros
Great people. Managers listen and understand.
Cons
Sometimes lots for work.
Productive but fun work Environment
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 1, 2016
Working for Envent is awesome! Everyone here is like family. Management is very understanding if you have an issue and is always there to lend a helping hand.
Pros
Free Breakfast on Fridays! Great Benefits and 401K.
Cons
Technicians do a lot of traveling.
We are the best at what we do!!!!
Tech2 (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 29, 2016
I been with the team for about a year now. Everyday I realize that our commitment, and work ethics are much appreciated. No doubt were #1 in what we do, couldn't be more proud to work for an employer like Envent
Pros
Every employee is acknowledged, and recognized.
Exciting workplace, family oriented, great benefits and job security
Office - Accounting (Current Employee) –  Long Beach OfficeSeptember 27, 2016
Envent Corporation is one of the best environmental companies around the country. They provide services not only in main land USA but also Canada, Alaska Hawaii and others. Several friends from high school work here, as well as my brother in law. The work requires travel, long hours, but the benefits and compensation are very-well worth it. There are several offices across the country and relocation to any of those offices is always encouraged.

Some morale boosters:
*Unlimited Coffee & Tea
*Beggle Thursdays
*Fruits & Donuts on Fridays
*Christmas Party
*Monthly Birthdays' Lunch

Anyone willing to work hard and safely is welcome to apply and join us.
Pros
Benefits, compensation, family oriented culture, etc.
Cons
Street parking can be difficult.
Fun, Productive and friendly coworkers
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 6, 2016
Where do I even begin. I really enjoy working here! Environment is very important and If I have questions, my coworkers are more than happy to help me.

I never worked for a company like this -it's so different and they treat you like family. I understand why people have stayed here for more than 10+ years. Not only is the environment is different, the week goes by so fast after I started working here. I'm always happy to come into work. I really scored! Thankful and grateful for this job and my coworkers.

Bonus: We have bagels on Thursday, and Donuts on Friday! Yum!
Pros
Awesome Bosses + Coworkers, Close to home and Overtime
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 18, 2015
I truly enjoy my job. It's a very family oriented company. Everyone makes you feel like family. Even if you're a temporary employee. The supervisors and management show great leadership.
Pros
Free breakfast Thursdays and Fridays
Cons
Safe, productive, and fun place to work.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 16, 2015
I've been with Envent for about three months now. The pay/benefits/culture are all fantastic. All of my coworkers in the office and in operations were extremely welcoming and quickly made me feel like I am apart of the family.

Supervisors/management are very supportive and understanding during your training process. Working in operations you will be put out into the field to begin training very quickly. Being new to this industry can be overwhelming for some, but showing that you are eager to learn and ready to work hard will carry you far in Envent.

Working in operations it is hard to describe a typical day at Envent. Every day / week is different in regards to the work you will be doing. Work in the field can run anywhere from a few hours to months. Once on longer deployments, work will feel routine for that time, especially once you learn how to fully run our systems.

On a "normal" work day operation employees can expect to work their full 40 hours with overtime being very likely. At Envent there will be MANY opportunities to work overtime throughout the year. Working on some projects, you can get anywhere between 40-80 hours a week.

Key Skills / Abilities need to be successful at Envent (in my opinion):
Hard working, eager/willing to learn, ready/willing to work overtime, good troubleshooting skills, good communication, observant/attentive,.
Everyone here is family
Operations (Current Employee) –  Long Beach CAJune 26, 2015
I've been working at Envent for a very long time. I've seen the company grow over the years, and it really does have that family feel to it.
Productive, fun, and interesting place to work in
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 23, 2015
There is never a dull moment at Envent, just when you think you've caught a break- something else comes up. Personally, I don't mind that at all- as it makes my day go by quicker. I appreciate the support they give us (employees) to pursue our education and the extra effort in making the work environment a pleasant one to be in. Let's be honest, we spend a majority of our daily lives in the work place, ppl will get on your nerves- however, Envent acknowledges that and creates some pretty cool and fun events for their employees to show their appreciation. It's the little things that count in my book!

All in all, I really enjoy working here! :)
Pros
Never bored, overtime, flexible, cool upper Management
Cons
Not closer to home- lol!
Creative working environment and friendly coworkers
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 23, 2015
People are sincere and very friendly. As a new comer, I really appreciate our company culture- you just feel like we are a big family. I like the monthly birthday celebration and feast of Independent Day, Christmas Eve, ... When I am on my way to office every morning, I know I will work with smart but nice people. It did improve my day-to-day performance a lot!
You can learn a lot if you really want to learn in your work here. The supervisors not only teach you the hand-on skill but also the operation principles. They give you the space to put your idea to work and help you to work it out.
Pros
monthly birthday celebration, smart and nice people, promotion system
Nice place to work.
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 23, 2015
Nice place to work and very nice people to work with. Nice benefits. 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing, etc.
Office Admin (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 22, 2015
Techs: Need to be able to travel, pay is good, Gets even better when you travel. Management is great as well.
Office Admin Staff: Envent treats everyone like family, always willing to help out if needed.
Overall: Envent has been a good company to work for.
Pros
Free Breakfast on Fridays, Technician pay, workflow
Cons
n/a
Rookie Employee
Compliance Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAApril 24, 2015
I started with Envent as a temporary employee eight months ago. Upon my first day here, I realized this company is good place to work for. The employees are very friendly and make you feel as if you're part of the family. The management are courteous to every single employee. No one walks around with a bad attitude.

In March of this year, I became a permanent employee with Envent. I've learned so much since working here. I have no complaints about Envent Corporation. I can see why the employees are loyal and continue to work for years to come. I only I get to remain here with the company as it continues to grow.
Pros
Great working atmosphere, free healthy snacks, breakfast
Cons
None.
busy
Tech (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXAugust 29, 2013
good job, plenty of hours, good people, option to travel and work with different people.
Generous, Safe and Nice Place to Work
Technician & Operator (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CaliforniaMarch 19, 2013
I am a field technician at Envent. They treat everyone well and pay them well. I would recommend Envent to others. Unfortunately, I didnt follow the rules and cheated on hours and other things but I wish I did not. I loved Envent.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
hard work
Great Job Working for a Great Manager - Envent Corporation
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  BeniciaMarch 19, 2013
As a manager here at Envent, my days can be from 7 to 430 or sometimes longer. They are very flexible if I need personal time. I lover working hard and making a difference. Our company makes a difference. The hardest part of the job is staying away from the donuts and food that they supply in the kitchen. The most enjoyable part is coming to work. Working hard and getting paid for my efforts. Envent takes safety and respect of the employee to a new level.
Pros
bonuses, pension plan, health insurance
Cons
none that i can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENVENT CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5