Enviro-Clean Employee Reviews

productive and fun
Custodian (Former Employee) –  North Muskegon MiAugust 9, 2018
Very good place to work. People are pleasant to work with. The work is steady and make the day go by fast. The breaks are a very far period. The diversity of the job makes it interesting.
Pros
flexible hours
Never will work there again
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Holton, MIJune 27, 2018
Multiple complications with management and they expect you to not miss a single day until you are able to take vaca time and that was only allowed in summer
Pros
Easy
Cons
horrible manager
Daytime Supervisor
Daytime Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 20, 2018
Supervised and managed a security and Maintenance crew who patrol school property insuring that the Schools classrooms and restrooms were sanitized and clean for the children, teachers and faculty staff and also provided a safe environment for everyone. We also kept up to code regulation, made sure the school safety equipment was in working order. I was responsible for attending to any issues or any and everything that could be a hazard, as a supervisor I answer phones, placed orders, shovel snow, cut grass and so much more
Pros
free lunches
learning experience
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 12, 2018
General cleaning okay, for the most part good coworkers, good teamwork, didn't mind the majority of my job but I did have difficulty when heights were involved.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
heights
fun, just do the work!
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIJune 11, 2018
The job offers training, and tells you what to expect as you do everything on a day day basis. The managers are patient to a degree and the cleaning is very self explanatory.
Seriously, it's not difficult just do your job!
Pros
Easy
Cons
can be a bit overwhelming at times
It's ok good environment
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 6, 2018
Either different chemicals, management was reliable none, none workday was easy-going, I enjoyed meeting different people I really didn't think anything it's hard about the job
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Sometimes too many different supervisor
Not fulltime crew work
Special Service Crew/Janotorial/Disinfecting (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIApril 25, 2018
The application states that it's a full-time job for floor care tech's but it really isn't, also the floor care technician position does not always mean you will work as a floor care tech on a daily basis they may stick you with support staff if they need bodies and support staff is more of a janitorial position in which they fill in at other accounts where people call in at but with that being said you will at least get your hours with support staff because the floor care tech position is more part time than fulltime
Pros
Decent people to work with
Cons
Communication
It was a good job.
Custodian - Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIApril 21, 2018
It was a good job. I enjoyed my time there. I just want to do something different. Who knows, I may decide to come back and work part time or even full time again.
Stressful
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIApril 18, 2018
The company overall isn’t horrible.However management is terrible and the company lack supplies and enough employees to complete the tasks that are required.Therefore one person is constantly stuck doing the work of several employees alone with no extra pay.
Pros
Typically Quiet.
Cons
No time off no pay raises
solid place to work
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 16, 2018
A decent place to work overall. Management didn't micro manage what I did as long as the work got done every night. They were also willing to be flexible on start times from time to time, which was nice.
hard work long days
cleaner (Former Employee) –  MichiganApril 6, 2018
this wasn't a bad job by any meens but I had to commute 1 hour everyday plus they would have shutdowns that are 30 days long 12-16 hour days. the problem I had with this place was nepotism.
Pros
fun co-workers
Get your work done.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIApril 4, 2018
Was assigned an area of a high school to clean. Management seemed to care about me. The unfortunate part of the job was when a fellow co-worker called in or someone didn't finish their part others would have to pitch to get the school done. As long as you got your work done things were stress free.
Pros
overtime opportunities
Cons
lack of 401k
Ludington schools
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Ludington, MIApril 1, 2018
Supervisor is to concerned about taking time off and having her spies watch after the workers than she is to supervise her people. always under staffed and expect you to get the work of 3 people done in 8 hours. Very low pay for the amount of work preformed. By far not a company that is worth working for.
Pros
work alone
Cons
wages and supervisor that is worthless
Horrible experience with Enviroclean
Lead Custodian (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 31, 2018
Worked as head custodian crazy demands for instance having to shovel 2 city blocks by myself in 3 hrs time and right after do my daily rounds all by myself no room for advancement no communication between management and employees seems like there has to be a big employee turnover they try to get you out before your 3 months so they can take money from your check for your fingerprinting and pants they say they buy you no recognition no raises and they always threaten you with job loss or paying for there faulty equipment they provide
Stealing time
Traveling cleaner (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 27, 2018
I was there for 5 months and literally every pay check I was missing at least 15 minutes most of the time more. One pay period I was missing three hours. When I brought it up management blammed it on the fact they have so many to look over to make sure the system did it right for drive time. I started writing my own times down and even my punch times where getting changes. After I brought up missing time to management I was continuously being sent home being too "there was no work". I was support staff so I filled in for call ins
Pros
Working alone
Cons
Shady managment only out to make themselves look better
Nice Job, difficult hours
Deep Clean Sanition (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIMarch 23, 2018
Enviro-Clean was a wonderful job. Easy independent work! However the shifts are 12 hour swing shifts, which is a difficult schedule when you have a family life at home.
Ok place
Classroom Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIMarch 22, 2018
Job is fine, it's pleasing the building managers that's hard, management within the company is unorganized and it's mainly second shift. In the summer they work 10s and you have to move furniture
horrible
Custodian (Former Employee) –  muskegon mi Marquette elementaryMarch 18, 2018
Was given work shirts that smelt like armpits
Watched employees wreck equipment and blame New employees
They hire people off the streets with no experience to be "lead" people and are usually very lazy and write down more work for second shift
Building I cleaned should've had four cleaners
I had 26 rooms to clean in 8 hours.
Pros
managers were pretty friendly for the most part
Cons
never knew where i stood as far as worth in company
Good pay, somewhat unflexible.
Deep Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Zeeland, MIMarch 13, 2018
The work is sometimes hard but if you like getting paid every two weeks and don't mind the politics of a one family dynasty running the show for deep cleaning then you'll be fine.
Pros
Free uniforms with cleaning
Cons
Strict attendance guidelines
Meet lots of interesting people at different companies.
Supervisor, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  WisconsinFebruary 26, 2018
For all who inquire this business is in wi only.. been there 4 yrs an no pay raise for last 2 yrs. Very small company no benefits or incentives to stay. Got to meet alot of interesting people.
Pros
Very laid back company
Cons
No insurance no raises or very little. No paid vacations no sick time no holiday pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enviro-Clean. Our community is ready to answer.