Envirocon Employee Reviews

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MIApril 23, 2019
Loved working for envirocon, so sad they left the area. I would consider moving to Missoula for permanent employment. Great management, team environment, friendly, professional, schedule flexibility.
Pros
Work life balance, free lunches, management
Cons
For project hire
Good Company
Field work supervisor (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTDecember 21, 2018
Good company to work for. I worked for them over 8 years and they always treated me good and had opportunity to grow. Management team was approachable and easy to get along with
Its all about the money
EH&S/ Site Health and Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  USAOctober 29, 2018
I was thrown under the bus on a job site. I was asking for help on a very high profile demo of a power plant and was told but my health and safety manager that the projector director didn't want to pay for another H&S professional.
Respected company
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COOctober 20, 2018
Respected company in its industry. Many knowledgeable co-workers from whom to get advice. Envirocon has a network of offices to provide coverage in the western US.
Not the best
Other (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTFebruary 16, 2018
Management isn’t the best. Also wrongfully terminate people. The pay is decent depending on where you are placed. Relocating is possible. HR department is decent.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Management, can get laid off.
Good work but project directors dont care about employees
Environmental Technician (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 14, 2018
Project Director for the projects I have been on habitually tells people he will give them things and never delivers and promises it is close. All lower level management is pretty good basically from the project manager down.
Decent place to work
Project Health & Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  MultipleFebruary 10, 2018
Good safety culture with a great safety team. Company has changed drastically over the last 2 years with new managers and CEO taking over the company.
Great place to work and currently laid off
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTNovember 24, 2017
I have been working for Envirocon for the last 5 years and I enjoy it very much..currently laid off and just recently moved back to Coeur d alene area..Currently looking for a great opportunity here locally...
Long hours and lots of travel but good money
Project Engineer/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTSeptember 22, 2017
As a field Engineer with Envirocon, you travel a lot. In my 18 months with the company I traveled to 9 different sites in 8 states and was home 62 days of the year. Some people really enjoy that lifestyle but it just wasn't for me. I loved the work and didn't mind the long hours but traveling 300 days of the year is what killed it for me.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No overtime pay for managment and lots of travel
We got maybe 2 lunches catered in the whole project. Some Project Managers run the projects in the ground.
Administrative Assistant/Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTAugust 24, 2017
I would make sure all the employees had all their paperwork they need for the day. Done billing, keeping up the filing system, done spreadsheets, entered info on our portal daily so Corporate could see what money was being used and what for, done invoices, payroll, done all the New Hire and Fired Paperwork, setup drug screens, so much to list.
Pros
Gas cards, company vehicle, healthcare, perduim
Cons
Breaks, luncheons
Laid off
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 16, 2017
The man in charge is an evil person. His ethics are poor. I was laid off but it was a good thing. There are some good people there, but I wouldn't trust the management
Enjoyed working for this company
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Richland, WA and Seattle, WAAugust 14, 2017
My job here was to administratively support the management team, manage the contract files, submittals, training files and ensuring contract submittals were completed correctly and timely. I managed the training matrix to ensure everyone maintained their access to Hanford job sites.

Management was very supportive and willing to assist in implementing ideas to make work less stressful
Pros
4 day work week, coworkers appreciated my efforts
Cons
temporary job, did not offer benefits
great feild staff horrible project directors
Water Treatment Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Otsego, MIJuly 26, 2017
great feild staff everyone gets along very easy going compared to most construction jobs overall great company i had problems with project director talking down to people.
Pros
free lunch occasionally lol
Learn when giving the Opportunity !
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMay 10, 2017
There will be plenty of opportunities to learn and observe how a project can be transformed from the beginning to the end. Everyone looks out for one another.
great company to relocate
Hazmat Technician (Former Employee) –  ColoradoApril 27, 2017
if you like to travel this is the company to work for.
this was the first company i did hazardous waste with and i liked the travel the padium wages and the work.
Very safety concious, nice people, time lines to meet fast paced little time off.
Heavy Haul Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTApril 22, 2017
The company is ok to work for, but communication is poor between the top officials, gives the impression no one knows what is going on. You must be flexible because what your supervisors tell you now will change in the next 5 minutes. Insurance is offered but its a poor policy with large out of pocket and high deductibles. The pay is good and the hours are generally long, be prepared to be away from family members extended periods of time. They do set a high standard for safety.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours, poor insurance, time from home
Productive and fun Company to work for
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYApril 21, 2017
I enjoyed the time I work for this Company. The only reason I do not work for them is because they have finished their contract here in Wyoming. It is a construction and excavating company out of Montana.
Pros
hour lunch and relaxed
Cons
None that I can think of. Wish they still had work here
Productive and fun place and people
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTFebruary 17, 2017
Great company overall to work for. There is a lot of travel involved with this type of work but the company does allow time off to handle situations that arise while on the road and are good about arranging travel home. The compensation could be better as with all firms but pay is at national averages. The safety culture is top notch with emphasis placed on the safe practices first, quality second, and production last. A well known phrased used by management was "With safety, quality and production will follow".
Good Company
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJanuary 5, 2017
This company works on the highways and residential roads. There is plenty of work at this business. They dont pay all that much but there is overtime so it makes up for it.
Great company with very safe work culture
Foreman/Operator (Current Employee) –  nationwideJuly 12, 2016

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envirocon. Our community is ready to answer.