Enviromerica

Enviromerica Employee Reviews

Enviromerica insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Not worth it

Can't live with only this job. Unorganized, small business with no growth.. don't waste your time like me. Find another company paybwithebe better pay

Pros

4 10 hour shifts

Cons

Crappie pay

More internal mobilty

The company needs to do better when it comes to offering more internal mobility to the employees. I haven't been able to grow my career as some of the other colleagues in other firms.

Control freak owner

Mismanaged, frustrating, and thankless environment. Treats staff very poorly. Owner has some trust issues and can't delegate. Also, he's not really good with accepting change and new technology. If you want to work for a company that values you as an employee and human being, you should definitely look elsewhere.

Use and Throw Policy

They have use and throw policy regarding employees. You will get to work here for as long as they need you. If you plan to stick here for long, don't bother to join. I felt so bad that they used me this way.

Pros

Medical and dental benefits were good.

Incompetent managers who micromanage non-stop

Very disorganized company. Managers micromanage and don’t do what they say they’ll do. Seems like leadership team was selected not on the basis of merit or prior-educational background. Not a nice place to work at. If you can leave – I suggest you do and quick!

Pros

Possible growth within the company

Cons

Everything else - management, work environment, work/life balance, compensation, etc. etc. etc.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Close-knit, professionally managed company

Positive, casual, and friendly work environment. It’s a small company in terms of employees, but it has a large footprint in terms of the organizations and people we work with. Lots of exciting things happening and I couldn’t wait to see the numerous opportunities that this would bring to my career and the people I work with.

Pros

Work/life balance, insurance, flexibility

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the company or the people who work here.

Great organization with lots of potential for the right people

As an IT professional, EnviroMerica game me something new and a welcome change of pace. Rather than being just cramped up in an office all day, my job here gave me the opportunity to work directly and meet clients. I was also able to explore several roles and responsibilities. Wearing multiple hats to get the work done also helped improve my confidence.

Pros

Car allowance, commissions, paid vacations

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the company, or the people working for it

It’s been great since day one

Friendly management team, supportive coworkers. I didn’t have any problems transitioning here from my previous job, they were very welcoming and immediately made me feel part of the team.No micromanagement. Leadership is easy going. Lots of flexibility and autonomy once you prove you are able to deliver on your job.

Pros

Comprehensive insurance, 401k matching, competitive pay

Cons

Management means well but they should do a better job of connecting with their employees

Great place to work with lots of advancement and growth opportunities

Lots of growth and learning opportunities available for advancement all the time.Been here for over a year and very happy specially with my manager. She is very kind and caring. Makes you feel like family.Also great to work with so many doctors and helping them keep their compliance up to date.

Pros

Drama free and fun

Cons

Takes a year to your start 401k plan

Look elsewhere

This is not a good place to work and no, I will not go into detail other than what you are offered and what you will receive are definitely different.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Enviromerica?

Micro Managed

Management is coming from two different places and you get mixed signals a lot. They need to reorganize, train employees properly, hire some more people, and get a larger office.

Enviromerica is a Medical Waste and Compliance service Company

Enviromerica is a Medical Waste and Compliance service company ensuring that their clients are in compliance with complex OSHA, HIPAA and medical waste disposal regulations.

Pros

Working There

Cons

Not Working there

Great company to work for in silicon valley

Love my job. People I work with. Learned a great deal. Excited about where the company is going in the next few years now that we have become a SAAS company and a Franchise as well.

Pros

Great Environment. Good pay and benefits.

Cons

Not know of any except the company does spend more than they should in customer service.

Great place to learn your strengths and weaknesses

You'll learn quick what you are good at and what you need improvements on. The management is everywhere so you'll make it or break it. Stay as long as you can, then make the move when your ready.

A company with unique product idea

This is a company with a unique product idea in a growing healthcare safety compliancy segment. The management is discovering the benefits of online services to extend their product offerings beyond their immediate geographical access yet maintaining one-on-one presence with their clients.

Pros

flexable work environement, open to scrum, new product idea, growing market segment

Cons

resistance to agile, limited funding, limited online expousre

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enviromerica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Enviromerica