Environment Control of Wisconsin, Inc. Employee Review

View all Environment Control of Wisconsin, Inc. reviews

Poor management, training period and communication
Lead Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Belleville, WIAugust 30, 2017
I worked here for over a year and the management was poor. The company botched my training period and the employees I worked with didn't even know I was the Lead Cleaner. I had to be retrained after two months because management didn't know how to manage. My manager also didn't know my name when I met him after being at the company for two months. The employees I worked with were stressed out and unpleasant and it might have stemmed from management. Management also tried to force me to do other people's work with a 1 hour notice. The area manager also never showed up when he said he would. I also never had a badge to get into the building for weeks.
Pros
Physical work
Cons
Poor management, poor training, tense work environment, disorganized

Other Environment Control of Wisconsin, Inc. Employee Reviews

Write your own ticket
Information Systems Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 28, 2019
Opportunities abound with Environment Control in the areas of sales, recruiting, and management of cleaning operations at various levels. You can start as a cleaner and work your way to become an executive, no kidding. Most opportunities are in cleaning management. The jobs are demanding, challenging, but rewarding, because you can see results every day.
Bad management
Clean porter (Former Employee) –  Berlin, WIMay 11, 2019
I really liked working with this company but they dont train you correctly and every day it felt like they where adding work but it was the training. I tried to clean like it was my house but the manager disagree he wanted everything done In the time they give you for every building you go clean (4 buildings). They really dont care for your safety if there is bad weather they want you at the place I almost crashed and fell in a ditch cuz there was a snow storm 0 cares given from them I have arthritist and sometimes i couldnt get up because of how my joints hurt but again 0 cares. I gave my 2 weeks but my bills where piling and it was a better pay that was my bad on my end but I couldn't afford to lose my home. I tried going back like I said I liked it but since I left with out finishing my 2 weeks they won't take me back. Wish them best of luck finding that person cuz ive seen for the past week their ad is still here on indeed.
Pros
You are your own boss
Cons
Bad training
Official response from Environment Control of Wisconsin, Inc.
June 10, 2019

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Everyone's training week is different but we try to give at least three days to training each employee according to the policies and procedures and methods that have work for many years. We do have to clean accounts rain or sunshine, even when it snows and managers try to accomodate for all situations. Safety being paramount. Thank you for your feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Environment Control of Wisconsin, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Environment Control of Wisconsin, Inc. Reviews by Location