Environmental Resources Management

Environmental Resources Management Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Erm
SAP Consulting required travel to client sites, implementation and configuration of the tool. Also included testing and training. The most enjoyable part of the job involved the people.
Pros
A nice place to work, knowledgeable, hard working employees.
Cons
IS is struggling getting new project work.
This place was the pits
This is a company that is trying to transition from a mid-sized company into a large one. They really don't care much about anything other than what the spreadsheets say. To that end, they have zero interest in employee development. There is zero training and zero opportunities for advancement. They hire outside the company for very nearly every position and don't even tell us they're looking for positions senior to our current level. While I was there, they assigned EVERYBODY an "employee level" that basically just puts you in a specific box. It's nearly impossible to climb out of that box and advance.

I was there nearly 10 years and found that as time went on, they were doing everything possible to get rid of the long term employees and replace us with cheaper, disposable people who would stay for a couple years and then move on.

"Leadership" if you want to call it that, came from England. They wanted no input from us colonists whatsoever and if we offered any, we were silenced almost immediately.
no comment
No good things to say about the Atlanta office with the exception of the presence of a hard working crew of staff scientists
Lack of diversity

Unethical practices

Low morale

Demoralizing business practices (requires billability exceeding 100%)

Several of the best staff left due to poor people management

Human resources lead at Atlanta office lacked integrity
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Environmental Resources Management. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
2.5
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
2.6Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Environmental Resources Management Reviews by Job Title