Environmental Restoration, LLC Employee Reviews

Excellent, solid company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 12, 2018
This company truly is a great place to work. They care about the employees like family and go to great lengths make sure they are taken care of. They put a lot of emphasis on doing the job right and safely.
Pros
Great work, pay, and culture.
Great work culture
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 11, 2018
This company really cares about each individual. This is the first place I've worked where every person can interact directly with the owners of the company; and the owners work in the office alongside everyone else (when they aren't traveling to expand the business).

Environmental Restoration (ER) is also amazing at working with people who have medical issues and let you work around doctors appointments and family emergencies.

The environment is very laid back (although you are expected to get your work done) and they are open to new ideas. This is a great place to learn and grow in any field (admin, environmental, etc).

Sometimes the work can come in massive waves and you have to put in extra time but it comes and goes depending on what projects are happening, and honestly I enjoy those little bursts (I'm just glad they aren't constant). There is always plenty to do and the work in fulfilling. Overall, there is a great work-life balance and they encourage that balance as well.
Pros
Lots of free food/lunches, great environment, friendly managers and owners
Cons
Limited parking, running out of office space due to growth (also a pro)
Great Company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MOSeptember 10, 2018
I love working at Environmental Restoration, LLC. I've been able to grow and learn immensely throughout my time here. I cannot imagine working anywhere else. I love the pace, the culture and the team atmosphere.
Pros
Flexible schedule
loved working for the company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 26, 2018
traveled from state to state to clean chemical spills the management really cared about the employees the hardest part was being away from my family for months
work was good but some other of the employee's were not professional
Driver/Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 13, 2018
It was a fun place to work at but some of the other employee's were not professional at all. they had there pick's even tho other employee's work just as hard as every one else.
Pros
professional
Cons
some employee's were not professionals
some days good some days not so good.
Environmental Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYMay 8, 2018
Environmental Restoration (ER) was at first a fun and enjoyable work place. I learned the art of team work. Working together towards a common goal. I was able to attend a couple of courses during my employment with ER that taught me a lot of valuable information that I can now carry on with me. I also was able to travel for this job which was a positive experience. It was nice not to be in the same spot day in and day out. Some negative experiences that I had while at ER was that it wasn't a very diverse work environment.
Pros
good pay, travel, paid courses
Cons
no diversity, nepotism
Na
Technician/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MOApril 14, 2018
This was a temporary position and not able to give much information about the company. Would have like to travel for the general labor position, but did not have the opportunity.
Rough Days
Remediation Technician (Former Employee) –  Batavia, OHJanuary 8, 2018
The hardest part of the job while at office/warehouse was staying busy. Management never seemed eager to train to advance personnel. Tools for the job would come up missing, later learning that a past employee took them home and never returned them. Anytime you tried to give advice or idea, you would get yelled at.
Pros
Some travel
Cons
On call 24/7 365 days a year, hard to plan with a family, no liberty or relaxation cause your phone had to be with you all the time
Great place to start a career.
Skilled Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTNovember 9, 2017
The typical day to day and the construction side of the work is great. This job does have people that you will encounter that will make it difficult. If you can stick threw it your golden.
Pros
Very intresting and exciting work.
Cons
Too much competitiveness
Job that has no true schedule of work hours
HAZMAT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSSeptember 25, 2017
Good job for a new hazmat technician. Management will teach/supervise you throughout your time there. Hours are 24/7 depending on spills that happen and are assigned to you. Pay is too low for that type of schedule. Not a family friendly type job.
Pros
Challenging/boring job depending on day
Cons
same as above and hours can be tought
good job
ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 21, 2017
it is a very good job and they are very nice people you have fun and make money at the same time cleaning the environment everyone there is trustworthy
Ok place
Environmental Technician (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 18, 2017
Ok place to work ,on call all the time and bad time management with employment ,need more incentives and need to offer a bonus...company has a hard time hiring employee.
its ok
technician lll (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 19, 2017
is a basic company with limited growth as I want to expand an grow with a company. reach higher goals and excel while working in a safe environment . e
Pros
travel
Cons
consistencty
travel work
Federal Environmental Technician (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJune 28, 2017
requires a lot of travel. working with hazardous materials. different crew on every project. not steady, contracted work. pay unknown until well into project.
great place to work for
Hazardous Materials Transporter (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMarch 6, 2017
hard work cleanliness and punctual,learned patience and great management skills,very open ,the hardest was staying away for weeks at a time,the most enjoyable was traveling
Pros
great pay
Cons
long stays from home
5 years of be tottaly on the road with only hoildays off work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 9, 2016
Environmental Restoration, LLC is a complete ROAD WARRIOR based company. The only time off allowed is over holidays with some of these requiring traveling at your own cost if you request additional time off. Family emergencies for most of the employees are also at your own travel expense.

Most day to day operation are setup and designed with ample help. There safety department is total relied on the onsite management with very little corporate oversight. Most of the co-workers are good people wanting to earn money as easy as possible. The selected few always get the high paying DBA pay rate project.

The hardest part of the job is the traveling.
Pros
Some of the project are DBA rates
Cons
Road warrior
Very productive and educational job.
Heavy Equipment Operator / Crew leader (Former Employee) –  Stirling City, CAMay 19, 2016
I loved this job very much. I was a crew leader for a heavy equipment based gold mining company a lot like Gold Rush Alaska that you see on T.V. The crew member were very polite, and knowledgeable, they were all very hard workers, and the CEO managed the company very well. It was exciting to see all the gold in the box at the end of the run. 5 Stars all the way around
Decent company to work for if you dont mind being away from home sometimes
Emergency Response HAZMAT Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 21, 2016
Typical day at ER varies depending on if you're out on a spill/job site or if you're at the office. Pay for a tech/laborer is $12 an hr 40 hr work weeks if sitting in the office, at spills/job sites pay and hours go up. You may find yourself out of town for weeks or months and you may find yourself in the office for weeks and months, never really know when you have to go out on a spill. This job is perfect for someone with no kids or family.
Pros
Decent pay for what it is, work environtment
Cons
Away from family for long amounts of time, times without going out on jobs
Great place to start a hazmat job.
Hazwapper Laborer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 8, 2016
I"ve loved working at E.R. so far but the amount of off time do to a lack of work is not something that I want to reconcile every year of my employment.

the lack of work and commutation are my only complaints.
Pros
mosly everything exept for the cons
Cons
the lack of work and commutation are my only complaints
Great Place for Professional Development
Field Cost Accountant (Former Employee) –  MOOctober 25, 2015
I was truly "poured into" during my time at ER, LLC. The training and overall work experience were paramount in bolstering my "marketable" work related skills.
Cons
Consistent Travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Environmental Restoration, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.