Envirotrol, LLC Employee Reviews

Fast growing professional organization
Sales (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCJanuary 31, 2019
This company is a fast growing organization. Things change rapidly which causes some people anxiety because they aren't used to that pace of change, or any change at all.
If you read the poor reviews that have been posted you will find that they are from employees that no longer work here. Once the business began to put processes and clear expectations in place, many people found that they couldn't accept and adapt and therefore are no longer here.
When you put accountability and ownership expectations out there that are monitored and measured, it quickly exposes those who can't fulfill those expectations and they become disgruntled and eventually wash out.
I have worked at a number of company's over the years and if you want to be a part of something that is evolving and professional, come here. You won't be disappointed, but you will have to work hard and remain dedicated to the organization and our customers.
The pay is absolutely in line with the market, the benefits as well, the people are fantastic to work with, there is a teaming attitude, and we don't allow office politics and drama to get in the way of our goals!
Expectations are high, so if that scares you.......
Pros
Growth minded organization. Very Corporate feel in a fairly small company.
Cons
None.
Do NOT go to work for Envirotrol
Sales & Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 29, 2019
I loved working with CSUSA/ColonialWebb for 7 years then CSUSA/Envirotrol took over. I worked for Envirotrol for 11 months but then resigned. Management shows favoritism hiring friends and family, are very negative, do not value you, no incentives or rewards for office workers, will work you into the ground with no appreciation and are unethical. Unless you are willing to sell your soul, don't go to work there. The turnover for technicians was extremely high and I question if the Charlotte and Greenville office will survive. Apply with caution!
Pros
CSUSA being their parent company is the only pro
Cons
Management, work atmosphere, employee turnover
Great company that does not allow negative people to infect the business
Office (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 23, 2019
The people I work with will bend over backwards to help you. The were some really negative and miserable people who were really affecting our teams and customers. They are finally gone! Everyone was so glad when they left. All they did was complain and try to cause division with constant negativity. Everyone knew what kind of people they were, so they just ignored them and aimed for success!

Don't judge a company by who no longer works there. Judge it by the the incredibly smart and passionate people who are employed there.

Management listens, appreciates an rewards employees for results, not jfor just saying you worked a lot of hours.

I personally have done really well and the culture is what most companies try to be.
Pros
Managers care, benefirs, pay, no more disgruntled negative people
Cons
Fast griwth, need more employees
This company is what people are looking for in an employer
manager (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 23, 2019
Envirotrol is a great company. The people who are employed here are phenomenal. They constantly strive for success and taking care of the customer. The focus is on the employees and the customer, so the results are always getting better, daily.

The business is growing at a steady pace and we are adding people to the team everyday. If you like having a sense of personal ownership, want to be part of a winning team, be willing to contribute new ideas for improving the business, don't like negative people and attitudes, and want unlimited career advancement, then this is the place to work. There are opportunities in field positions, management, sales, administrative, pretty much every area. The company is growing fast!

I have seen many people here advance quickly due to the work they perform and the results they contribute. Working a lot of hours and doing nothing does get anyone promoted at any company.

The culture is very employee centered and a heavy focus on safety in the field and office. It is a great place to work. Just ask someone who is working here.
Pros
great culture (very positive), you have the ability to make positive change, it is not a "flat" business it is actually growing and doing very well, benefits and pay are competitive, leadership cares about the teams and their success, great career advancement opportunities
Cons
Nothing really major. Occasional peaks of extra work, but not unbearable
Actually enjoy going to work here every day
service (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 23, 2019
Really enjoy the people and the company. The management listens to suggestions and makes changes quickly. There were some people with bad reallybad attitudes but they are gone now. Service work is full due to the added customers. I enjoy the culture and they do care about us as people not like an employee. It is one of the few places i have worked that I enjoy working with the people and at the company.
Pros
good pay and insurance, you can talk to management, lots of jobs internally to move to
Cons
service work is heavy during summer but you get lots of OT
Very unprofessional
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 10, 2018
Very Understaffed and no body's treated equal as with in the clients employees your working with, The Company has a bad name for themselves and they wonder why they can't find or keep employees is there pay is way below average. They don't give any special training as promised in the interview. They get you in for 90 days As promised and then don't live up to there part! No insurance or paid time off for holidays or raises
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Shift work that they don't tell you about until after your 90days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envirotrol, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Envirotrol, LLC Reviews by Location