Envision, LLC Employee Reviews

Typical
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 14, 2018
It's a non-profit agency with a profit mentality. The worst department gets the dirty looks and rather than rally to build support and improve conditions, it's easier to sit back and point fingers.
Pros
Non-profit
Cons
Wages, Management, Company Focus
Our business interactions were seamless.
Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJuly 12, 2018
Envision is located in Boulder, CO.
They reached out to me for a contract at Saint Joseph's Health System.
I loved working at SJHS. Most of my interaction with Envision was over the telephone.
Pros
Our business interactions were seamless.
Cons
Would have liked to work for a local company
Work life
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 5, 2018
Working for Envision you often work with many types of ppl and diffrent cultures. The diversness of the staff is awesome and a welcoming change. As an enployee
Pros
Very flexiable
Cons
Not knowing the new peesonnel
Lies
Sales (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJune 16, 2018
Worst job ever. The company literally lies to you about making 15 plus an hour and then they tell you it’s full commission at the day of training and literally learn NOTHING at the training also nothing was mentioned at the interview about being door to door so this company likes to bait people in from what it seems like it, do not recommend this job at all.
Work place culture
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 10, 2018
Great management training and relationships with colleagues. Low pay and demanding hours burned out a lot of staff. provided good experiences with managing staff.
Productive and Fun workplace
Direct Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAMay 18, 2018
Great teamwork spirit and high level of professionalism. The executive team is very friendly, approachable and open to new ideas to improve the business processes and acquire new market share.
Pros
Free regular snacks
Employed
Insurance Verifier/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 30, 2018
It was a job, no high expectation. A person would go in from 8 to 5. Same thing day over and day over. No advancement. Company is out sourcing over seas, little by little.
work
REIMBURSEMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLApril 9, 2018
with all the firing that has been going on i have been extremley uneasy with the job. i love working there but to know hr could come in any day and say they are laying me of stresses me out
Productive Workplace
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAApril 8, 2018
I worked as a consultant in Finance at Envision on a part-time basis. The workplace culture was slow paced September through mid April, but heated up considerably as the busy season began in May. My day began with clearing the Accounts Payable e-mail box, responding to e-mail queries and requests, and printing all the attached invoices for processing. I interfaced with Departments daily, fielding requests or answering questions, but the bulk of my daily routine involved reviewing, coding, processing and posting invoices to the AP module of the General ledger system. I witnessed some turnover in management in the Finance group, so as a temporary part-time employee, I found it difficult to sustain the desire to remain with the company after my contract ended. The hardest part of my job was getting required approval for bills from some Department Heads. I, however, enjoyed working with my co-workers. I was able to assist them with accounting processes on may occasions, because of my extensive accounting and fixed assets background. and they were able to provide the institutional knowledge I lacked.
Your emotional well being might suffer
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  COMarch 30, 2018
The management at my Xpress location was emotionally abusive and allowed a customer to get away with a physical assault against me. Upper management did nothing about the issue and allows this particular manager to get away with treating employees badly. This manager is prone to bringing their home-life issues to work and inflicting their attitude on everyone in the vicinity. Belittlement, micromanaging, and yelling were a daily fixture at this location. Upper management made it clear that they would rather look the other way than hire a new manager, and eventually I found myself dreading work so much in the morning that I almost couldn't make myself get out of bed. For $10/hour, it's not worth your time or mental health.
Pros
Most customers are kind and Envision itself does great things for blind or low vision individuals.
Cons
Managers at the Express locations are nightmarishly irresponsible.
love it
EXTERN (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 4, 2018
I was a student and therefore had a completely different experience than an actual, regular employee. I'm only filling this out because indeed is making me in order to apply for a job.
Pros
Positive atmosphere
Flexible work from home job that I loved
Medical coder (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 1, 2018
This was my first time having the privilege and the flexibility to work from home.
I code radiology, my current production standard is at least 25 reports an hour. Management is very professional and easy to work and get along with, even though I have not meet most of them face to face. One of the hardest things about working remote is reaching the proper people in the hospitals to get hospital access.
Pros
quarterly bonuses
Cons
I dont really have anyting to complain about.
Love working this job
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 22, 2018
I have nothing bad to say about this company. I loved the hours as well as the clients. Raises are possible but aren't yearly. I would go back to work for this company any time.
Pros
Good hours and they work with your schedule
Cons
No yearly raises
Don't go
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Jonesborough, TNFebruary 20, 2018
Loved the clients and the pay was one of the best. Some management was good some wasn't. But Upper Management is very biased especially where getting a promotion is very difficult getting promoted unless are in good with the top management. They will screw your over more ways than one if not careful not all the most friendly folks don't really care about staff just wants to work and cover shifts
Pros
Clients and Pay
Cons
The Hardest part of the job was maintaining a consistent pace.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 9, 2018
Working at Envisions helped me developed patience. Everyday we worked on tasks that took all day and maybe the next day. The workplace became stressful at times due to deadlines.
Pros
Good Hours
Productive Work Environment
Envision Internship (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAFebruary 6, 2018
Worked with different 3D printers, TAZ – LULZBOT, Tiertime, and Makerbot to build a display case demonstrating different attributes of 3D prints such as Infill, Layer Height, and Patterns.
Really good contract company!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 2, 2018
They seem to care about their field employees - you aren't just left at a client site not to hear from them again. They check in with you to see what your needs are but don't overwhelm you if you are doing just fine. Questions are handled swiftly. Love my assignment!
Personal Service from dedicated employees
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 15, 2018
Envision is small enough to provide personal attention, yet has a large enough network to provide access to the best positions and candidates. It's office is centrally located and they offer flex hours, covered parking, free beverages and other fun perks.Staff is friendly and works well together.
great company
RCM Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 15, 2018
Great company to work for just hoping that there are not too many lay offs with the new changes to Envision. I enjoy the people here and the company has a really great work ethic
Category Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 14, 2018
Contract work is done for other company's. Envision is a good company to work for. The workplace culture will vary depending on what company you are doing your contract work for.
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
Weak healthcare package

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envision, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.