Envision, LLC Employee Reviews

Envision
I cook, clean, handle their money, shop (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TN 37601November 14, 2018
These people don't care about there individuals and really don't care about there workers. There always are looking for a reason to replace you. They make you work so much and don't care about what you have going on in your life or if you have anytime with your family. They under pay you by the hours you work and the managers are really under paid.
Work from Home
SR IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 10, 2018
Great team to work with. Management are very understanding and has open lines of communication.

Lost 3 major clients and do not see Envision in business in the next several years as they are still currently laying off
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Not enough work.
As a "Sales Specialist"
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 16, 2018
As a sales specialist you have the "LUXURY" of working Monday-Saturday work about 9-10 hour days walking on the street knocking on door to door to sell Alarm Systems. The sales pitch is a LIE about "limited supply" but you are supposed to lie to your customer base. In addition to you only make money on sales and only sales. There is no hourly rate at all this is a bad thing especially my 1st 2 weeks here because they start you off in the "Ghettos" to go knock door to door but in all reality the demographic of the neighborhood was to poor for a $120 alarm system. The managers dont give a care, and your lunch break is your local gas station near your corner. You get no lunch and lastly the hours are so bad you will have no personal time for friends and family.
Pros
Cons
Not Hourly, No Lunch, Lots of Walking, No Advancement
productive and fun place to work! coffee is always hot and ready.
Custodial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 11, 2018
Envision is excellent in providing the tools needed for independence to those who have visually impairment.This company is committed to improve and inspire quality of life, inspiration,employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research. I will always be proud of my services with Envision!
Pros
free cold and hot drinks
Cons
turn over high in some areas
laid back, must have patience
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 6, 2018
This is a job that will change your perception on life. You must have empathy, patience, humility working with individuals with intellectual disabilities. Don't pay much but being able to help those in need is much more rewarding.
great work life balance, flexibility
Site Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bergen County, NJAugust 28, 2018
Flexibility, work balance - great! however, it seems as though the only way to advance is if you know someone on the "inside" and they do not offer OT
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no OT, no advancement
Overall, I consider Envision an excellant place to work.
Receptionist/Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Evans, COAugust 27, 2018
I very much enjoyed working at Envision. Envision is a non-profit company that supports developmentally disabled people in the community. As the receptionist, I had the opportunity to get to know most of the folks we supported. I loved interacting with them on a daily basis.
Pros
A position that helps the community and gives one a sense of fulfillment.
Cons
As a non-profit company, the pay was not as good as most companies.
Excellent benefits
Payment Poster (Former Employee) –  Sunrise FloridaAugust 24, 2018
Great benefits and time paid off. As well as location and overtime. Great people to work with and great work ethic. Training was good and compensation was excellent.
Great place for booth renter
Cosmetologist (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCAugust 18, 2018
Built clientele fast, great coworkers, quite workplace, not much drama, family based, can make own schedule, self employment, coworkers there to ask if u need help or are unsure of ur decision,
Pros
Self employed
Worked remotely
Space Planner (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 16, 2018
I had no contact with anyone from Envision. I only heard from the office if there was a problem with the time card submission.

There didn't seem to be a lot of contact from the office for any reason.
Pros
Cons
Job security
Productive work place.
Teacher/Advisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2018
Great place to work, good team, teachers, managers, supervisors are great. Everyone is friendly and hard working. I grew not only as a teacher or advisor but as a person.
Flexible work from home job that I loved
Medical coder (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 1, 2018
This was my first time having the privilege and the flexibility to work from home.
I code radiology, my current production standard is at least 25 reports an hour. Management is very professional and easy to work and get along with, even though I have not meet most of them face to face. One of the hardest things about working remote is reaching the proper people in the hospitals to get hospital access.
Pros
quarterly bonuses
Cons
I dont really have anyting to complain about.
Love working this job
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 22, 2018
I have nothing bad to say about this company. I loved the hours as well as the clients. Raises are possible but aren't yearly. I would go back to work for this company any time.
Pros
Good hours and they work with your schedule
Cons
No yearly raises
The Hardest part of the job was maintaining a consistent pace.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 9, 2018
Working at Envisions helped me developed patience. Everyday we worked on tasks that took all day and maybe the next day. The workplace became stressful at times due to deadlines.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Really good contract company!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 2, 2018
They seem to care about their field employees - you aren't just left at a client site not to hear from them again. They check in with you to see what your needs are but don't overwhelm you if you are doing just fine. Questions are handled swiftly. Love my assignment!
Personal Service from dedicated employees
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 15, 2018
Envision is small enough to provide personal attention, yet has a large enough network to provide access to the best positions and candidates. It's office is centrally located and they offer flex hours, covered parking, free beverages and other fun perks.Staff is friendly and works well together.
Category Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 14, 2018
Contract work is done for other company's. Envision is a good company to work for. The workplace culture will vary depending on what company you are doing your contract work for.
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
Weak healthcare package