Envision Healthcare Employee Reviews

Cutthroat industry
Physician (Current Employee) –  Riverside community hospitalOctober 12, 2018
Management does not care about its people. It is a business and healthcare providers are cogs in the machine. Look at their turnover rate before signing anything.
Pros
Free food. Good pay.
Cons
Not personable. Work hours are harsh
Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing
Site Coordinator ll (Former Employee) –  Clearwater FlaOctober 3, 2018
No training. Promises made with no intention of keeping them. Higher ups are hateful. Unreal expectations. Work you in the ground. Managers are states away so no support. I would not recommend this company to a dog ate up with mange!
Pros
I can't think of a one
Cons
Liars from the start.
Not worthy of your medical experience
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJSeptember 26, 2018
Just not apply. This place is dysfunctional. This place is like cancer, bad for your health. This place is only good if you need a job but after 6 months GET OUT.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Everything except co-workers
Company was great until the merger
Client Support Analyst, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 10, 2018
Spent years working my way up to my position. We then went through a merger and they took away the supervisor positions within my department because the team we merged with had supervisors and we weren't needed
We were demoted. Also when merging into the new team out team received very poor training and no mentoring or guidance.
N/a
Denial Processor (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAAugust 29, 2018
The Supervisors and employees are a good mix. You get short term disability, a 401(k), medical, vision and dental insurance. They have a website that gives you extra discounts.
Pros
Most of the Supervisors are awesome
Cons
Upper Management
I loved my job at Envision
Executive Assistant to Chief Information Officer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 28, 2018
I loved my job as Executive Assistant at Envision. I am in my element when I am able to assist others and assist in creating a team environment. My co-workers were wonderful.
Each person may have different experiences
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 30, 2018
Each person may have different experiences. Each department differs. it depends on the culture you are already used to. No work/life balance in PM office
Not a inclusive environment to work within
PACS Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2018
I learned a lot about Radiological studies and enjoyed working with the Radiologists. The employees that I worked with were cut-throat, trash talking people who had no regard for anyone else.
Management are liers
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 25, 2018
They tell you, you are hired, and use you ad a mule to process unclaimed payments to pocket the money themselfs on some accounts. Illegal activities being processed.
Pros
Some slow time during training
Cons
Lying managent
Worst place for IT developers
Developer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 14, 2018
Lot of politics and no team co-ordination happens here, bossy people and higher people talk to higher people and no communication. Firing happens a lot and it's a sick and dirty place, better can work in a fish market for job satisfaction. Stay awake or drop calls if you receive any job offers from these guys.
Pros
Anyone let me know IF ANY
Cons
Political management people
A bit inflexible
Application Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 8, 2018
Generally a decent place to work but can be a bit inflexible. Should be more cognizant of non-smokers issues. pleasant location. Located right near the river and rear entrance has immediate access to a walking path which is great when weather permits.
Pros
flexibleschedule for taking breaks in my department
Cons
early start each day
Worked remotely
Provider Enrollment Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 2, 2018
I enjoy working for this company. Very fast paced and extremely busy. When I was hired there was no training in my position but as the years went on I saw that new employees were trained appropriately.
Pros
Remote
Cons
nothing
Productive and comfortable place to work
Representative AR Follow-up (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 29, 2018
This company is very professional and employee friendly. The management truly cares about the employees. There is constant room for advancement. This is a very structured workplace.
Pros
Holiday festivities
Cons
Short breaks
Na
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJune 27, 2018
This company had a nice atmosphere and friendly coffee workers. Minimum pay for work. ........
Nice place to work for a scribe
Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJune 12, 2018
This is a nice company to work for. It would be nice to be paid more for the standard of living. Working with providers is very beneficial for my career goals. It was hard while I was in school to work most of the shifts, but my head scribe was very good at catering to student's needs.
Poor Management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 31, 2018
The management is very poor. They create hostile environments and do not support the employees. They hire family and friends and show favoritism. Stay away from this company!! The practice manager belittle's employees and uses foul language.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Poorly ran and managed
perfect place to work
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 25, 2018
if i have the opportunity to work for them again i will be happy to go again, supervisors super friendly and they help you out with everything. Managers too
Pros
perfect environment
Cons
na
Work as a number, not a person
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  NHMay 24, 2018
Unrealistic amount of work in a short amount of time. Disciplined when work (your numbers) aren't done. Manager is off site which means you are a total number at the bottom of a page. Not a person.
Pros
hours are flexable
Cons
management and upper management
Productive but not fun. It got really stressful
Coding Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 12, 2018
Before sheridan was taken over by envision it was a great company to work for. But since envision took over all things went downwards. The company is sending all the work to india and laying of most of the coders.
Cons
Great work environment and dedicated staff.
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMay 6, 2018
I like it so far. I am working through a temp agency and would like to be hired full time. Hopefully I will earn a position on staff so I can have more job security and benefits.
Pros
Work environment and staff.
Cons
Job security and benefits (temping)