Envision Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great work environment and dedicated staff.
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMay 6, 2018
I like it so far. I am working through a temp agency and would like to be hired full time. Hopefully I will earn a position on staff so I can have more job security and benefits.
Pros
Work environment and staff.
Cons
Job security and benefits (temping)
Good Job
A/R COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 1, 2018
No problems, surgical services practice provides hospitals and health systems with hospital-based general surgeons specializing in trauma and acute care general surgery. Additionally, we offer trauma program development and management expertise.
Pros
Excellent place
Cons
Traveling time very long
Great physicians and APPs
Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 29, 2018
Friendly and helpful environment. Emphasis on learning. Great physicians and APPs. I believe they are moving forward in the right direction when it comes to healthcare.
Healthcare is the best
Business/ Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 28, 2018
Manager needs a BA who has worked in the Provider space, and a BA who has worked in the enrollment and billing space.
Epic/User stories.
Experience writing user stories, putting user stories into Jira and managing that process.
Must have recent experience in the Healthcare Industry to support our clients.
Experience driving requirements and UAT.
Experience modeling business processes using industry standard modeling tools and practices.
Good knowledge of functional requirements gathering processes and best practices.
Strong interpersonal, facilitation and leadership skills to lead business analysts by example and set guidelines for business analysts to follow.
Able to break down large problems or large scopes into meaningful and achievable work streams which have tangible deliverables and work products.
Responsibilitie
Pros
lunch break
Cons
healthcare is good
Great place to work with a lack of focus
Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 24, 2018
Overall Envision is a great place to work. The flexibility of working remote is a very nice privilege. Management is great and does a great job of listening to their employees
Great Experience
Claims Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILApril 10, 2018
It was a great learning experience. I learned to process third party claims. I processed electronic and paper claims. Also, learned to multi task when I was not processing claims.
Pros
Celebrated employees on holidays
Cons
Monotonous
Productive place to work
Certified Professional Coder (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 14, 2018
I enjoyed my time working at Envision. My supervisors were all very professional and co workers were great as well. They have recently decided to out source all the coding and that I don't feel is a good decision.
Pros
They pay for your AAPC renewal and give quarterly bonuses
Cons
The lay off
Straight fourth and relaxed atmosphere
Reimbursement Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMarch 13, 2018
Work isd's
Work rejects
Work correspondence
Send self pay statements
Follow up on claims status
Contact patients for correct insurance
Refiled claims
Verifying elig
Pros
Relaxed & communication with manager
Cons
Salary & stability
Billing for anesthesia
Anesthesia billing (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXMarch 12, 2018
I problem solved non paying claims. Data entry. I corrected information on claims. I worked self pay, did small amount of payment processing. I worked with VA, Medicaid and Indian Health
Growing company
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMarch 8, 2018
Since I was laid off after only 18 months on the job, I didn't get to experience the growth that the company was heading towards. I thought the management staff was excellent and the CEO was approachable.
Don't Work Here
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLFebruary 10, 2018
They go through staff like Kleenex and for a reason - nobody stays!

Management is chaotic at best, and difficult to fathom. Constant changes in direction, leadership and staffing make it very difficult to do your job, let alone get anything done on time, schedule or budget. Then blame the messenger.
Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 28, 2018
"Flexible hours, supportive and fun work environment"
Fun environment
Great mission
Good benefits
You are valued
Even the people at the top care about you
Fast paced emergency medicine physician practice management group
Director of Credentialing (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 24, 2018
Acquired company (originally established in 1979); working through restructuring. Corporate environment. Physician group a pleasure to work with. Experienced, hard working group of folks.
a learning experience
Regional Contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 23, 2018
No one should have to experience the uncertainty of tomorrow, high levels of stress impacting your overall health and family life, and tumultuous environment. Be cautious especially if you don't fit their profile - just look at everyone in the department outside of FL. There's a strong resemblance. Envision acquired Sheridan Healthcorp, Inc. in December of 2016 - this is when everything changed.
Cons
health harming mistreatment - negative temperment
Racial & Harrassing Management
Scheduling Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 22, 2018
The way this company runs is insane. The management determines whether or not they like you from the moment you walk in the door. The Human Resources department works with their favorites to force resignations/fire people that management doesnt want to work with. I am currently filing a lawsuit against this company for racial harassment. They run their company like a mafia family and if you aren't part of it, be prepared for your life to be in shambles.
great place
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 16, 2018
Loved working there as a coder. Full of great people and good management. Wish that overtime was still available. In summary i really enjoyed my time at envision healthcare.
Pros
good people
Cons
no overtime
Highly complicated, stressful, high demand job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 13, 2018
This is a large company that is concentrated mainly on mergers and acquisitions, however they accommodate the businesses they absorb and do not assimilate the businesses they absorb. This makes for a very complicated and unmanageable structure, leaving the support staff to constantly auditing, correcting, bandaiding, with limited resources and limited technology.
Pros
Some managers allow flex schedules
Cons
Culture of accommodation
Tax Internship (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 3, 2018
I really enjoyed my summer internship there. People and the culture are great! Interns were supposed to prepare tax returns that have been reviewed by the reviewers.
Excellent place to work
Healthy Hearing Practice Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 27, 2017
Excellent company benefits. If you can work on your own with minimal supervision an excellent place to work. Work with new born babies and the family at the most exciting time of their lives.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
Contract work so you may lose your job at any time
Too large of a company and disjointed
Director of Implementations (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 23, 2017
Management doesnt seem to know what's going on and they're more worried about running a business than they are with patient care. They dont take time to get to know the groups they acquire.