Envision Physician Services
64Average

Envision Physician Services Employee Reviews

United States228 reviews
Good place to work mostly
For the most part I really liked working for this company. The pay was great as were the benefits. There were a few people that made it hard to work there but that is usually anywhere you go. I left because I was worried about downsizing and being laid off. I also needed more of a challenge and there weren’t any opportunities for advancement at my location. It also didn’t help that there were a few people who made it hard to work there. All in all I sometimes wish I had never left.
Poor Management and Stressful Environment
Employees are overwhelmed with work and not given enough time to complete. Experienced sarcastic bullying by management, employees are talked down to, employees are accused of doing things they did not do, bogus write ups, inadequate training and very stressful! I started developing some health issues like anxiety, ulcers and extreme headaches. Management are not transparent or honest about their intentions. There was no advancement within the company, employees are just given more work and no extra pay.
Envision wants to suck the blood out of its employees then throw them out with the trash.
This company wants employees to give up their life to Envision to meet their revenue needs. They don’t care about work life balance, whether an employee has time for family or time to heal from illness they want employees to give them constant working if you are exempt. Once you have accomplished structure and have process, they throw you away without regard to whether you have done anything wrong. Awful company. Run, run, run far away as fast as you can! Worst people I have ever worked with and no loyalty for anything you have done for the company or the people they will stick to the program. Absolutely no guidance from superior, getting a phone call once or twice a year. A lot clicks and gossipers work there so beware if you don’t like drama because it runs throughout. I appreciated my staff but most of my staff failed to get recognized appropriately by leadership because they did their work and did not engage in the drama. If you engage with the clicks and love drama this is the place for you.
Started out great, but then
The job itself was awesome! The doctors working there are great. The trainers were awesome. My first manager was excellent! Switched teams, management was lacking in people skills and teamwork. That's short and sweet. The benefits were nice but expensive. Nice overall.
Open atmosphere
The concept of open no-wall cubicles is great for communicating but does not afford the privacy when needed. I was furloughed because of the COVID-19 virus. They were kind enough to pay for my insurance .
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Personal Growth opportunities
Started in an entry level position and through hard work and operational understanding have been provided opportunity to move into a more lucrative position.
Mediocre
Upper level and C-Suite only look out for themselves and don't thing about the patient care the providers need to extend. It's all about the bottom.line for this company. They don't value longevity and commitment from those who have been there for awhile.
Pros
National company, you can work in different states
Cons
C-Suite and upper Mgmt don't care about providers and patients.
Discarded like trash
They offered me a job that paid excellent I left my other job for it I worked there for a month and they cancelled all the contracts with literally no notice. I got a call saying don’t come to work, tomorrow we’ve canceled that contract for all the providers Now I’m screwed. They didn’t seem to care.
Management was terrible. Work is stressful everyday and very tiring! Management is based off favorites, it’s ridiculous. My manager screamed at me in private without HR around, going above her authority. Most unprofessional job I’ve ever experienced.
Revolving door
The facility is beautiful. Management sucks big time. There’s a lot of favoritism. The physicians really need to take a closer look at the billing practices. Medicare/Medicaid patients are wrongfully sent to collections. They make the patients do all of the leg work. They refuse to call to follow up on claims and expect you to take 90 plus calls while working accounts. They’re more about quantity over quality. The billing practices sucks.
Pros
The Benefits are great and it’s a beautiful building
Cons
Management management management
Scheduling
Constantly changing, never the same thing each day. Providers are generally happy to work extra when you treat them as you would like to be treated. Very freindly
It’s close to home and I do enjoy my job but t’s also extremely stressful. The HR department isn’t even aware what goes on. Too much turnover too
Thinking about will I loose my job today poor management
No one cares about how the employees are treated by their supervisors

Lack of safety in the building

No incentives since the original company was taken over by Envision

.29 raises

Working hard isn’t appreciated
Good money now... management is horrible
I was there for 4-5 years and I stopped liking it. The management are very cliquey and don’t do any work. They have events for holidays and sometimes can be a fun work environment. Also callers are hard to deal with. They are always yelling and cursing regarding their bill. The best factor to this job is the job security and overtime. But the downside is the management do not care aboyouTheyhave favoritisms
A nice place to work
It is a nice place to work. The wages are decent with room for growth if you do you work and put forth a little extra effort. Management seems to notice when you're doing the bare minimum or trying to advance your career.
Above average workplace
I worked for Envision Physician Services for 4-1/2 years and their Radiology Billing Department was outsourced and 200 or so full time employees were laid of from their Sunrise, Florida location.
Horrible
If management ups the amount of time to give employees to learn the amount they need to do their job correctly this would be a great environment to work in. However, they only give you 2 weeks to learn 4 different programs and help customers over the phone.
Exceptional
Good company. Definitely a lot of room for advancement. Management really goes above and beyond to keep the lines of communication open. All employees are valued.
Challenging and changing environment
Overall a good place to work. Going through a number of organizational changes with a goal of stablizing the org to enable growth in 2021. Can be challenging to get projects completed.
Job security
You give 110% and they have no loyalty towards you or appreciate your hard work. This company does not investigate and allow your supervisor to give out your password to other employees to use which is a security breach and do nothing about it.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No respect for there employees
Amazing learning experience
No day is the same which made the job more enjoyable. High work load with high expectations to get the job done, but compensation was amazing. Hardest part of the job was keeping everyone happy which can be challenging when working with multiple providers.
Horrible since taken over by Envision Physician Services
Envision is all about money not quality patient care. They treat their employees like robots, everyone is expendable. They outsourced their entire billing and coding department overseas in Sept. 2019. Low company morale and very very very stressful place to work. When they took over the company the first thing they did was took away all X-Mas bonuses the only ones who receive bonuses not are the higher ups (managers, supervisors etc.) also don't like to pay for overtime, if you work overtime make sure you are paid correctly they have tried to short everyone who has worked overtime. Horrible just horrible
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
The bottom line with this company is always MONEY NOT people (employees and patents)
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envision Physician Services. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight