Envision Physician Services Employee Reviews

Great Place To Work
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAMarch 21, 2019
Envision is a great place to work. No micro management. Ability to work at your own pace with great management and help resources. I have enjoyed for the company for 3 years.
Pros
No Micro Management & Great Pay
Cons
Insurance could be better.
Dynamic work environment
Team leader for Data Warehouse / ETL (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMarch 18, 2019
Daily tasks and priorities often change based on the client, vendor, and/ or government requirements. Creative solutions to solve problems working of multiple teams as necessary.
Excellent organization
Director Integration Management Office (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLMarch 13, 2019
A great company to work for with good work life balance and family oriented culture. Envision promotes autonomy and encourages servant leadership. The company although large in scale operates with its employees needs first. Overall it's an amazing organization to work for.
Corporate culture NOT as it is portrayed to be
Manager (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLMarch 7, 2019
Management gives a lot of lip service about having a team-focused environment, but I experienced the opposite. Extremely competitive, high stress. Also, the facility is reminiscent of a '70's call center with people crammed into a multitude of tiny open cubicles, very few offices. Avoid!
Pros
Cons
Management, facility
My rating
Credentialing Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLMarch 6, 2019
Great company to work for

If you know what your job responsibility is, and you are doing it on daily basis, you learn to love your job!

I enjoy working with physicians and helping them in every way to accomplish what is requested from them to present in front of the Credentialing Committee
Nice facility to work at
Clinical Data Auditor (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLMarch 2, 2019
There is no room for advancement, no tuition reimbursement, and no mentors. Holidays are great because they unsmdertand we have families, but there are a lot of temps that don’t get the same perks as full time workers.
Fun place
Accountant II (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLFebruary 18, 2019
It was a fun place a nice place to work. We worked hard each day to produce a quality product for the different groups we served. Each day was a challenge but all challenges are good.
Management does not look out for staff
Insurance Inquirer (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAFebruary 14, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Envision, but I did not like management. I would have continued to work at Envision if they had better management. You really do all the work and the supervisors get all the credit.
Fast paced, intense but the most professional environment
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Atlantis, FLFebruary 2, 2019
Very fast paced environment with high acuity patients but support of all staff, NPs and Physicians has been amazing. Work is extremely rewarding and all staff professional, courteous, and caring
n/a
site coordinator (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 21, 2019
I don't have a lot to say about this job. I am a military wife and I change jobs because we relocate all the time. I have to say this is one of the better jobs I have had.

Want to know more about Envision Physician Services?

Ask a question
Work at Envision
Emergency Medicine - Full time (Current Employee) –  Inverness, FLJanuary 6, 2019
Envision is a great place to work and is always willing to work with their employees to accommodate them. They understand the challenges people with time and scheduling and try to help everyone out the best they can
Great Starting Place
Staff Accountant - Envision Physician Services (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 3, 2019
Good place to start a career, but nothing more than that. Very hard to move up within the company. Compensation meets minimum requirements, but don't expect anything more for exceeding expectations over a period of time.
Disconnects everywhere
Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 31, 2018
This is a big company with a lot to learn about culture, employee coaching and development, and that success is your people, not your P&L. The culture is ego and hierarchy based and you will not succeed if you don’t play the game. The company claims to want fresh ideas and innovative changes, but the executive level employees are too busy protecting their own hides by taking the ideas of those below them and claiming them as their own. After all, everyone has to show value add.

The company has many mid-level managers and staff employees who are solid thinkers who want better for the company and its employees. Executive level managers are too insecure to allow their underlings to make too much impact.

Envision is the marriage of two established companies, but despite the merger annoucement in 2016, the two continue to operate very separately, with the larger company’s policies overriding the policies of the smaller, which unfortunately doesn’t work well, despite a plethora of meetings, workgroups, and data that foreshadowed this well before the actual merger happened. There has been little to no integration across the two companies, and no roadmap or milestone estimates are shared with the employees.

Despite the company’s efforts to streamline budgets, VP and SVP level execs spend on everything but investing in their people. Engagement Survey results reflected this, and to date no meaningful changes or dialogues are happening to improve the morale of staff, or to show that the owners and executive operators in Nashville care about anything other than money.
Pros
South FL headquarters
Cons
Weak benefits, horrible communication from the top down, lack of employee engagement
Love it here.
Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 29, 2018
You work your 8 hours a day. In your downtime you have a choice to improve yourself and the position or do your own thing.

I do not like the lack of accountability, several of my co-workers do the minimum amount of work and still paid the same. I find myself doing way more work then my co-worker and covering their mistakes; yet it seems to be overlooked. Which means we will receive the same pay, same raise and same acknowledgement.

My boss is awesome as long as you keep her in the loop. Although, she is well aware several employees are not pulling there weight;
yet nothing is done. This could be a corporate thing?

The only reason I would want to leave is job security. They switched systems and no one is guaranteed to have a job come April. Not to mention the company is contracted with the hospital; should the hospital end the contract, we will be out of a job.
Pros
flexible, relaxed, benefits (high deductibles!), good pay
Cons
lack of job security
Envision Physician Services
Provider Enrollment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHDecember 20, 2018
Envision Physician Services seemed more concerned about employees in Florida, compared to employees outside Florida. Management seemed very inflexible regarding company's direction for the future.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Treatment of remote employees
Good place to work but going thru some changes
IT Profesional (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2018
This is a good place to work but there are many changes going on due to mergers. I hope things go back to normal once the mergers and acquisitions settle.
Best place to Work
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYNovember 1, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work from home. The hardest part is if the contract ends with a hospital, sometimes they don't have anything else for unless you want to move. Workplace culture is great. Management, I have never worked with a better management team. What I have learned medical terminology, data entry, and how a team should work together.
Pros
possibly working from home.
Eps
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 25, 2018
I'd say a better than average EM physician group that surrounded me with highly educated, skilled physicians that entrusted me with a lot of autonomy, education and hands on training.
Pros
free lunch, plenty of vaction, Pto
Cons
late hours, working until 2am, 6 am, too often.
Overall good company
Managed Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXOctober 22, 2018
It is a good company to work for. They have excellent benefits. We were a remote office so we didn't get included in a lot of the benefits. They have a good management team
Stressful and poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 18, 2018
They expect you to work 10 hours plus a day they don't want you to have a life outside of work. Managers micro manage, all about profit, and not organized at all.
Pros
Some employees were great, pay was ok
Cons
Poor management, un organized, no life outside of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envision Physician Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight