Envision Physician Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good place
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 7, 2018
This was a good place to work for however the contract ended and many people lost their jobs. Overall it was a great company to work for if the pay would've been a little more.
Look elsewhere!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLMay 6, 2018
The company was wonderful and like a family when it was Sheridan Healthcare. Once merged to become Envision the company no longer cares about the employees. Everyone is constantly afraid they will lose their job. Envision is letting go hardworking Sheridan employees so the can transition current Envision employees in their place.
Workplace Culture
Practice Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Off SiteApril 9, 2018
Company does not care for employees that work off-site. No room for advancement. Culture - out of sight, out of mind.

High management turn over.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Some Holidays, Now offer tuition Reimbursement
Cons
No room for growth
great pay
Enrollment Specialist, Envision Physician Services (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 9, 2018
great pay. not much room for advancement. made great friends. learned alot about the business. not much appreciation. very corporate environment. good hours and benefits.
workplace culture
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLApril 8, 2018
This job is based on healthcare and there is a lot of production that has to be met. It is a very fast paced job. Must be a quick learning and able to type at 60 wpm
Enjoyable place to work.
Executive Assistant to Executive Leadership Team (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAMarch 24, 2018
Although it could be very stressful and overwhelming at time, it is a nice place to work. Team players and all work together to get the job done in a timely manner.
It's a "Who you know" type workplace
Site Hospitalist Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 13, 2018
When I first started it was as pretty good workplace, upon several different merges it became an uneasy work enviorment. Lack of communication; Lack of training; Lack of upper management support. Just feel like you are out here alone. As a Site Coordinator there is no comminication from Corporate nor Hospital so its hard to know what is going until its too late. Not the best work place literally at one point we were working in a storage that never got cleaned until we complained...We have since moved to a larger storage room...Trying so hard not to be negative, but the only positive was it was close to home and the relationship I built with my physicians because they are pretty much in the same situation as I am...
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Lack of support and communication
Productive and Fun workplace
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Franklin, INMarch 6, 2018
I enjoy working for this company. It is relaxed and easy going, while still upholding company standards. Management is wonderful. I enjoy working alongside the physicians and mid level providers. I have gained some really valuable skills here as well. I think overall, Envision Physician Services is a fantastic company to work for.
Very unorganized
Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 2, 2018
With the recent merger between EmCare and Sheridan, this company has really gone down hill. There is a big disconnect with the senior management and what is happening on the ground. It is sad because EmCare (now Envision) was a great place to work.
good company
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLFebruary 26, 2018
Managers give you feedback and it is an easy job/company to work for. they provide training for everything and if you feel you need more training, they provide it to you. They are family oriented and they have great benefits.
Cons
need to be there for at least a year to apply to another department
Interesting
Coder/Biller (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLFebruary 17, 2018
I loved my co-workers and my supervisor and manager were very nice but all sense of job security was ripped from us when our entire department became outsourced.
emcare
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Urbana, ILFebruary 12, 2018
I learned a lot at emcare . the people I worked with were fabulous. The work pace was enjoyable each day was different which made it a job you always looked forward to go to.
Pros
some free lunches
Cons
some days short
Great Place to Work
Payroll Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 1, 2018
Great team environment. Interdepartmental cooperation, friendly, helpful. Challenging and fun. If I did not have to relocate, I would definitely still work for EmCare. I absolutely enjoyed my everyday interactions with my co-workers and customers.
Pros
Team Oriented, Fun
Cons
None for me
Very poor communicatin, senior leadership has no integrety
Regional Practice Director (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2018
Turned the best job I ever had into the worst job I ever had. We were lied to and encouraged to lie to clients, Senior management were not experts in their field and didn't want you around if you were
too big of a company - no loyalty
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Envision is a good company-

However, career advancement is limited due to management. Advancement is not based on one's knowledge or accreditation, it is based on FRIENDSHIP. And if you ask questions and voice your opinion -that's a BIG no-no with management/RSC personnel - they will eventually find a way to get you out in a strategic manner.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
managers -
Limited career growth
Revenue Cycle Manager (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 18, 2018
Envision is a good company.

However, career advancement is limited to due to the upper management. Advancement is not based on one's knowledge or accreditation, it is based on friendship.
Cons
career advancement
good place to work
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2018
good place to work although there is no promotional advancement and the work is easy although repetitive, not much to think about during a typical day. Stress free
Needs Managerial Staff Growth
Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2018
If you are a person who works well with little supervision and doesn't working under strict set guidelines/time frames then this company will work well for you. My main complaint is management seems to lack managerial and interpersonal skills needed for their positions.
Excellent Company and Mangemant
Chief Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 10, 2018
CFO of a $2.4 Billion top line revenue company. Experienced in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, monthly operating reviews, annual business plan development.
Pros
Forecasting and Budgets
Cons
Extensive Travel Requirments
Great Company
Full-Time Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 10, 2018
Company is fantastic, nothing but quality employees in Macon. Manager is relaxed and flexible. Hours are great and you have the freedom to balance your time as you see fit.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
No overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envision Physician Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight