Envision Rx Options Employee Reviews

Toxic Work Environment
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHApril 7, 2018
Management does not promote a trusting connection with employees and sets unrealistic/unattainable goals. Employees are micro-managed daily and are not given tools in order for them to succeed.
Pros
401K matches 100% up to 6%
Cons
Long work hours and constant negative feedback
New Management is very poor
Consultative sales (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJanuary 16, 2018
Hired a new Sr VP of Sales, whom is very unprofessional and provides no direction. He is very political within the organization but is a bad resource in terms of his knowledge base. He takes credit for others work and is very dishonest. Envision provides a great product and account management but the new Sr VP of Sales is a thorn within the organization.
Pros
Great vacation days, good pay and respect throughout the organization
Cons
Bad decision to hire the new Sr VP of Sales
Challenging
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OH 44087October 10, 2017
Started when PBM company started Medicare prescription benefits. Keeping within the guidelines of the Federal Government was challenging and providing excellent customer service to Medicare eligible recipients was satisfying when they understood their benefits we provided.

Received incoming calls and placed out going calls.

Contacted medical professionals to get authorization for prescriptions within the guidelines of Medicare.
Don't Waste Your Time
CSR (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAAugust 5, 2017
A lot of work for not enough pay. Must start as a temp in which you have no benefits and then are not guaranteed to become permanent. Management sucks and there is way too much nepetism in the office which creates favortism and the floor environment is full of unprofessional people and gossip.
Great Environment
Pharmacy/ Member Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 28, 2017
I appreciated my manager and supervisors very much.

Everyone is very welcoming and warm.

They all love to share and come together as a strong team.

Awesome place!
good place
Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CA 95762July 20, 2017
I enjoyed working here the drive was just a little out of the way . Management cared about there teams success and the company was good to there employees.
A very stressful place to work.
Pharmacy Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJuly 10, 2017
Our "training" consisted of a round-robin reading among 8 people of 6-8 manuals. Very had to apply to real life on the phones. I would not recommend.
Steady employment with issues
Pharmacy Benefits Help Desk CSR (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAJune 14, 2017
This is a company still trying to figure itself out. Having been taken over by Rite Aid, then ostensibly Walgreens buying Rite Aid, it has been with mixed reviews as far as how the once private company has fared. It has become much too corporate, with all the drawbacks that accompany a transformation from private to public. The rate of pay, while supplemented by a fairly comprehensive benefits program, falls significantly short of the average pay for the pharmacy benefits marketplace, for customer service reps especially. There are serious communications shortcomings between management and underlings, as well as between departments who require cogent communications for day-to-day operation.
Productive job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAJune 12, 2017
I loved getting to help patients reach their weight loss goal. I had a blast with my manager and working side by side to get the job done everyday and seeing patients come back.
Envision
Manager (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMay 20, 2017
This used to be a great company. That has gone by the way side. Sad. The new regime doesn't care about the employees. We are losing business left and right and can't get any new business.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Senior leadership doesn't care. Walgreens purchase is hanging in the wind.
don't care
Clinical Coordinator Determination (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAMay 2, 2017
This company does not care much about the employees and does nothing to help encourage them to grow. They do not have a good training program and set up employees to fail
Too much Hypocrisy
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHApril 5, 2017
Calls from People questioning Insurance payments/denial for medications
Learned a lot about medications and how they come about
The managers would tell you not to do something, then turn around and do just that.
Very Strict
Cons
Weekends required
Favoritism
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAMarch 2, 2017
If you know how to suck up, then this is the place for you. The company will listen to one party's side of a story and jump to conclusions. The quality has dropped immensely, if you don't care about your work and love work politics, then apply. Company will say its flexible with hours however, it is not.
Great place to work!
Assistant Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 13, 2017
Loved my position-learned many areas of pharmacy benefits management- hardest part was leaving for position I could not refuse- my colleagues were a family.
Pros
Employee Health and Welfare Benefits
Pharmacy Help Desk (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAJanuary 13, 2017
Made sure that each employee was being productive, such as making sure we were doing follow up calls, and make sure there wasn't any open cases open.
Customer Service
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAOctober 27, 2016
I started with this company 4 yrs and it has grown rapidly through the years. There management is knowledgeable and caring towards there employees. I took inbound calls and worked on project assigned by my supervisor. I really enjoy working there.
Great work experience and environment
Pharmacy/Member Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 17, 2016
Working with creative, intelligent, innovative people who care a lot about people and each other.

Nothing to complain about, I think the dental and vision benefits are good.
Productive place to work with
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 12, 2016
Management is excellent as well as benefits for this company. Very good place to work for. Loved being able to come to work and enjoy what I did, being able to help clients in a day to day basis.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHNovember 14, 2015
If you are good at working on phones than this is a good place for you. The pay is fair and the people are helpful and positive to work with.
exciting and fast paced
Inbound Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  twinsburg ohio 44087October 7, 2015
great work environment calls coming in to keep you busy the hardest part about the job is the commute nice people to work around friendly helpful