Envision Rx Options Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Favoritism and bed bugs
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJuly 7, 2018
The job itself is okay. However you are trained poorly and are expected to know what you're doing. If you can learn on the fly then you'll be fine but you will get frustrated when you're rated on the quality of your calls because they'll take points away for stuff you never learned. Unless you're buddy buddy with someone on the management team then don't expect to get a promotion. I've seen overqualified people get overlooked for people who aren't anywhere near qualified because of favoritism.

There is also a serious bed bug problem. They are all over the bathrooms and cubicles. The bathroom floods quite frequently and the carpet is never cleaned. You can see the stains on the carpet from where the bathroom flooded. They only use fans to dry the carpet.

They have also made it nearly impossible to get a raise now. They have set up their review/raise system for you to fail and not get a raise.
Benefits
Cons
Advancement, favoritism, insanitary conditions
Run
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 22, 2018
Envision used to be a great place and now it's horrible! Upper management doesn't listen to our needs and right now there is a high turnover rate. Wake up Envision.
Pros
Amazing benefits
Cons
No training, upper management plays favorites, rate eveyone the same for raises. Wont go over 3% raise, CEO is disrespectful
Corporate culture & work/life balance are problems here.
Client Services Account Manager- Commercial (Former Employee) –  OHJune 10, 2018
I wish I felt like the company cared for the employees and listened to our needs and suggestions or process improvements. This is a company that is not interested in employee retention and work/life balance. They seem to burn their employees out, especially in 4th quarter.
Pros
Good people with a great corporate business plan
Cons
Poor interdepartmental communications, corporate culture, thus issues with employee retention
Excellent work environment
Pharmacy Help-desk Technician/ CSR (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAMay 11, 2018
What I enjoyed the most while working here was the environment which fostered and encouraged its employees to learn as much as possible. Between the conducting of multiple training and continued training classes throughout the month, I felt comfortable and like I had been equipped with enough knowledge about their products and services that I was capable of doing my expected tasks and assisting whomever called into the call center.
Toxic Environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHApril 28, 2018
I started there through a staffing agency so I had no idea what I was walking into. The more time I spent there the true colors of the place started to shine. My team leader was a bully and basically talked bad to my face and behind my back. Went to HR and multiple bosses and nothing was ever done. They said I wasn't being patient enough. I ended up leaving and only on that reason alone. I was seeing how the managers didn't care what was going on with their team.
Pros
Healthcare coverage
Cons
Time makeup, compliance, attitudes
Toxic Work Environment
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHApril 7, 2018
Management does not promote a trusting connection with employees and sets unrealistic/unattainable goals. Employees are micro-managed daily and are not given tools in order for them to succeed.
Pros
401K matches 100% up to 6%
Cons
Long work hours and constant negative feedback
Csr
Customer Service Representative, Contractor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 6, 2018
Very tough time as a CSR. Pay is minimal and overall job environment is not the best. They do pay medical. Good position to learn stressful situations
Management Changeover, Bad Times Ahead
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHApril 5, 2018
A select number of managers were promoted and shuffled around during a transition period a while ago, and the changes implemented were not for the better.

Multiple projects were started with no input, apparently to replace current products with an inferior solution. While current developers were promised work on these new projects, this was instead moved to offshore development, with further rumors that offshore is intended to do all new development (especially websites).

No raises this year, no bonuses (they blame Rite Aid, but I have my doubts), and no confirmation or denial about raises. Management has gone from being transparent and open to tight-lipped, ironic when you consider the motto of the company is "Visibly Different." All while focusing on being "customer centric" somehow, by lying to them about deliverable dates.

Despite that, the benefits are amazing, despite current management's best efforts to remove certain benefits, like the work-from-home policy. I regret that I will have to abandon the benefits to what amounts to petty office politics and exceptionally incompetent management.
Pros
Great benefits, good office location
Cons
Incompetent and toxic management
Trade Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAMarch 27, 2018
Very busy every day. Learned a lot. Hardest part of my job was having a heavy workload and completing my work within the time lines mandated because the work is very detailed and complex. Good people. Good benefits.
revolving door
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMarch 13, 2018
This place is a revolving door for employees.the It departments fell apart. no one knows what they are doing. continue to loose support persons. all upper management quit on the same week.Director of IT forced to resign .
Mhm
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 25, 2018
This place was ok I guess. The manager was fine. But the job was boring. Anwsering phones all day was boring and I didn't like that because the day would last forever so I left because of the pay and the job it self
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
They demote people
challenging everyday new materials to learn to help do the job well.
Customer service/Pham CSR (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAFebruary 23, 2018
Overall the company is a great place to work, the pay is OK, the employees enjoy working around each other.
the company tried to train employees about new changes which is a good thing
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
unprofessional
Just turrible
Janitor (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 13, 2018
You wouldn't run into a burning building, would you? For the same reasons, you need to run from Envision. Honestly. Run the other way as fast as you can.
Total incompetence at every level of this organization. Quite possibly the low point of humanity itself. They race to reward the very worst traits of the very worst people, and if you get hired in you'll quickly learn that ain't so good for you, newbie. Leftism taken to its utmost terrifying extreme. Don't let them drag you onto their Titanic. You owe it to yourself to do better...and I absolutely promise you, you can. It's hard to do worse than Envision.
Pros
Nice co-workers. Competitive pay & benefits
Cons
Worst management on the planet
Very poor management, its their way or the highway.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  PRFebruary 12, 2018
Very poor management, its their way or the highway. No accountability on their side since it's always the employee's fault. Very disorganized for meetings. Micro management.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Managment
Poor management, no future
Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHFebruary 10, 2018
Terrible management, no future, poor pay to name a few of the best reasons to avoid this place. They're trying now to save the place, but it's too late. The pay is sad, the benefits are good, but what's the point if you still can't afford to use them? The supervisors have favorites, and the managers don't care. They don't care about doing a good job. They don't care about anything. Don't work here.
Pros
None.
Cons
Too many to list--.
Don't work here
Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHFebruary 4, 2018
The managers are dumb this company is like high school people are snakes and butt kissers they retaliate against you when you don't agree with management this place sucks I have been here 10 plus years
Dry and repetitive
Collection Clerk (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJanuary 30, 2018
Envision as a company is wonderful, as an employer its lacking. By no means am i saying the job is bad because its not but there isn't exactly a culture and its more of a do your job and go home. The supervisors don't really check on you or your improvements. Its also very quiet. There is a sort of accomplishment with you being responsible for your own position but it lacks structure.
New Management is very poor
Consultative sales (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJanuary 16, 2018
Hired a new Sr VP of Sales, whom is very unprofessional and provides no direction. He is very political within the organization but is a bad resource in terms of his knowledge base. He takes credit for others work and is very dishonest. Envision provides a great product and account management but the new Sr VP of Sales is a thorn within the organization.
Pros
Great vacation days, good pay and respect throughout the organization
Cons
Bad decision to hire the new Sr VP of Sales
I would not recommend this employer to anyone.
Account Manager, Commercial and National Accounts (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHDecember 4, 2017
The work/life balance is not fair at this company. When you are working overtime every single day to get work done and are still told "you only have half of a book of business", there's something very wrong there. The upper management has no desire to improve the company or allow employees to suggest changes which might enhance client retention.
Not the greatest enviroment to work in
Eligibility Representative/Pharmacy Insurance (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CADecember 2, 2017
Not the greatest enviroment to work in, bad management, never had a consistant schedules. If it wasnt for the benefits I would have never stayed as long as I did. Glad to have moved on.