Envision Employee Reviews

great company
RCM Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 15, 2018
Great company to work for just hoping that there are not too many lay offs with the new changes to Envision. I enjoy the people here and the company has a really great work ethic
not satisfying . great people that live there
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  dspJanuary 13, 2018
To be honest , i could not work there any longer becauae of my moms health. my last pay check they kept 100 bucks. I am disappointed and dissatisfied because they do not do what is suppose to be done. They fill out the paper work with what managers want to hear,. . I am not willing to work at a place that does not do what thetraining says to do.... plus they still owe me money
Pros
nice people
Cons
nothing is what they say
It was a nice place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 11, 2018
Flexible schedule if you were in school or something it was a a great place to work I enjoyed working with the people and especially the individual clients
Productive and Supportive Environment
Scholar Advisor (Former Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCJanuary 9, 2018
This is a job i grew to love and I have been blessed to have had this experience. The staff was encouraging and very easy to communicate with about anything. I love Envision.
Pros
Very amazing learning experience
Cons
Long days
typical job
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL 33760January 4, 2018
I liked my job but there was little room for advancement. I am looking for career growth and this company doesn't embrace growth. For that reason I do not recommend. If you're looking for a job to go no where and just get a paycheck, there is nothing wrong with this company.
Pros
co-workers are a great support system
Cons
benefits are pricey and unaffordable
Interactive Opportunity
Student (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 2, 2018
It was an amazing business opportunity to learn more into depth about the life of entrepreneurs and the mindset and process of how to be a successful entrepreneur.
Stressful work environment, very low pay
Scholar experience Team (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 18, 2017
They advertise as a leadership company, but they are classified as an investment corporation. It's a waste of money for participants and the pay for employees is minimum wage.
Pros
Cons
80+ work weeks, didn't receive a paycheck for 3 weeks and after much effort on my part
Supportive working environment
Skill Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 1, 2017
Very supportive Environment. Could be stressful at times when you are working with aggressive kids.
I learned a lot about myself at this job. Specifically how to be self aware and not to address a concern when I an frustrated about something.
The hardest part of the job is working with the kids and at times feeling like you are not making progress.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are working with a child on a skill and they start to show signs of "getting it."
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
working evenings
N/a
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 25, 2017
Not happy with the company poor management not enough pay benefit is not worth it you are not compensated for any of the work you put in needs a lot of change with the company
Fun
Associate Director of Finance (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 2, 2017
Envision was education marketing company that I enjoyed working with the doctors and staff that worked with the students.

Envision appreciate its staff.
Productive and encouraging workplace with high-spirited coworkers who are all focused on the betterment of the program.
Scholar Relations Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, Ohio, and BostonOctober 27, 2017
A typical day at work would be early mornings, some days it would be a struggle to get up and be 100% ready to jump into the workplace. Days were long, but I would consider that more of a pro, than a con.
I learned that you can change a kids' whole summer for the better in just one week, and to me, that makes the job so worth it. Management was very professional and encouraging. They made sure I was always on task while never becoming discouraging. I liked the workplace culture. Although there were points where I believe not everyone was focused on their job, all of my coworkers and I became a family over the summer. At the end of the day, our main goal was the success and betterment of Envision and to give the kids a productive and awesome week. The hardest part of the job for me was getting up on time and being able to jump right into the workplace at full force. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was trying to get all of the kids to make me their favorite advisor. I would want to put a smile on as many kids faces as I could. I was very successful with this, and that was by far my favorite part of the job!
Pros
Meals per diem, Flight costs covered, nice living quarters
Cons
Alot of hours (pro as well), not very much free time
Terrible Management and Negative Work Environment
Early Intervention Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Evans, COOctober 26, 2017
The job itself was amazing, being able to help families and their kiddos. The management was terrible, there is not opportunity for advancement, no PTO, negative and hostile work environment. You would go to HR with concerns and nothing would be done about it. Pay is ridiculous especially for the amount of work expected of you in a 36 hour work week. High caseloads in the 70s.
An intern program
Intern at the Winthrop (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 16, 2017
The enjoyable part for this program was learning something new everyday. The only part that anyone who wants to be a part of this program would have to follow the rules.
Pros
learning something new day by day
Cons
The rules are very strict
A real good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 27, 2017
i really enjoy working for envision its a real good company and i love just about every one there.

envision also gave you the chance to move up in the company.
Pros
i like my hours
Cons
not alot of company get together's
work was very productive and busy but yes it was a fun environment. There was a lot of changes with in the company when i was there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 1, 2017
There was a lot of changes with in the company when i was there and that did make it a hard part of the job because some of the management was not on the same page when there was changes. It was enjoyable to keep us motivated we were awarded for outstanding calls by getting an extra break. I did learn to be patient and grow as a better customer service agent and think fast in certain situations.
Pros
Extra break when we gave great customer service
Cons
positions are just temporary
Great Work Environment
Trade activation Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 24, 2017
A Typical Day at Work = Working Remotely in the Field
Great Management = Constant Communication
Great Workplace Culture = Work Life Balance and Flexibility
Most Enjoyable Part of the Job = Working Remotely
Pros
Work Life Balance and Flexibility
Fun, but stressful
Scholar Experience Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2017
Previous years of working with this company was great. This past year was terrible. Super disorganized and training did not go well. Even the scholars noticed this year was not great. Balance is key in this job as you will be constantly working 24/7 basically. Having proper support is good, but not always provided by this company.
Easy flexible
Direct support Person (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 31, 2017
A good, friendly company. Paid training and flexible. They are really supportive and accommodating. There are a lot of benefits and you can always come back as long as you leave on good terms.
Could be great but lacks leadership
Ed Lead (Former Employee) –  MarylandJuly 14, 2017
Thought I was entering a company that was in the market of changing scholars lives, but soon found out that the leadership taught was not the leadership modeled by corporate team. Very disappointed by the experience because the Envision Experience impact could be so much greater.
The company is cheap, we did the best with what we had to work with
program advisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 14, 2017
The company is cheap with the middle school program, the curriculum resources were sub-par and not what was promised to the clients. Most of the students were motivated overall, my coworkers were great, and the program leads did their best and worked tirelessly. However, the program leaders were understaffed and underpaid for the ridiculous amount of work they had to do (some sleeping only a few hours a night most nights). The company/management didn't seem to care about providing more resources or helpful staff, and didn't understand that middle school children need a certain amount of time to socialize and have fun, especially on the 4th of July. Staff appreciation day was promised and taken away. Much of the staff quit before their contract was up, due to issues with payroll and poor management.
Pros
got to travel, great coworkers
Cons
company was being cheap, poorly managed and lack of dignity and respect for staff and students

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envision. Our community is ready to answer.