Envision
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

Envision Employee Reviews

United States76 reviews

teammanagerplacepeoplecompanyemployeegreatgood

Productive and exciting place to really grow and learn with others.

Teaching and monitoring 15-20 middle age-junior high students on a College Campus in states all over the United States focusing on different cultures and the STEM program.

What is the best part of working at the company?Bi weekly paychecks. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Custodians are required to clock in and out exactly on time, not a minute before or after. The work of four people is expected to be done by two people. The employees are not above leaving you nasty notes if you don't clean to their liking. All custodial equipment is extremely old.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Sole focus is on it's blind employees. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Clock in work a solid eight hours no breaks no lunches and still can't get everything done.

Envision insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

What is the best part of working at the company?Great pay, loved the weekend shift, great coworkersWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Bad management, if employees have an emergency they make it almost impossible to call in.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work environment is like all production companies like being in a high school.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Most days are organized and you know exactly where you will be from start to finish of the shift.

What is the best part of working at the company?I like being able to spend quality time with the individuals that I work with and to be able to get to know them well. It is a positive work environment with great co-workers who each have the individual's best interest at heart.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Sometimes there are multiple therapy visits that happen and / or doctor's visits which can cause stress.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Here with the individuals and co-workers, the environment is laid back and very much like a family. There are times which the administration puts extra burdens on the staff in the homeWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?We help the individuals to get up (showered) and help them with their medications. Throughout the day, we help them positioning, medications and bolus feedings and personal care as needed. When the day is finished, we help them back to their beds in order to rest. There is constant monitoring for health & safety throughout.

Horrible upper management

I worked here for a couple months. Most of the other dsps I worked with were amazing but the upper management was awful. I was told I would be working a certain schedule, once I started working I was put on a different schedule and after I said something I was told I was complaining. There was also a lot of gossiping. Drama filled like high school by grown adults. Good luck!

Meh

Envision is a contract firm based in St Louis. They find CPG and IT companies in and around the area to take on the not so glamorous jobs, maybe ones with high turnover or bad pay so it doesn’t effect the stats of these large CPG and IT companies. Pay & raises- they are clueless about NWA cost of living. 3 raises in 8 years horrible 401k match. If you were a real employee at a CPG company you would make more as Envision takes a cut of your salary.They tell u the contract can turn into a FT employee position however that’s a lie. These positions that are contract positions will remain contract positions. So analyst, mod planner, and Admin don’t buy it.

Meaningful work and a positive work culture

Envision has a clear mission, ethical company values, and a commitment to positive work culture and work/life balance. After several months working here, it is very clear to me that the agency is committed to supporting their staff and giving resources to encourage work/life balance in a field that can be very stressful at times. The culture of the company helps support staff and supervisors through difficult situations. I appreciate the commitment of leadership to work/life balance and practicing what they preach. The HR Departmebt has multiple staff who have worked in programs and understand the needs of program staff and supervisors.

Bad place to work

Work is easy but they don’t treat you fair They say they work with you than point you out with doctors note To much drama Don’t listen to people work before life at home

Great place if your a great worker

My favorite job, I only left beoi moved. The managers are great if you put forth your best effort, most will disagree but that's because they don't like to work so management will take action. The clients are great, getting time off isn't easy is the only negative oh and the turnover

Amazing staff!

The staff is amazing, the DSP’s are amazing & most of all we have an AMAZING group of individuals! I love this job! The pay is great as well! I highly encourage and recommend this job!

Favoritism. Favoritism. Favoritism

Coming into this company felt great. Training was two week and the managers and trainers were awesome. But once you got on the floor leads would go to sales reps that were there longer.

Horrible place to work which has no growth

Absolutely horrible place to work. The only positive is the people you work with. You will miss them once you leave. Management is horrible and controlling

I love the mission of helping people with developmental disabilities and feeling like I make a difference. I love having flexibility with my schedule.

Fun workplace

Great atmosphere and everyone is helpful. Since it's a nonprofit, pay is on a lower scale. Management is very nice and approachable. Decent place to start your career.

Envision is a great place to work. Management is great to work with and they value their employees. They are always doing things to show appreciation to their employees. They also have a great mission that they stand behind.

Pros

Value employees

CRNA (Nurse Anesthetist) BURN OUT

Envision provides absolutely no backing and or support for their CRNAs. Extremely physician driven and focused with very little opportunity for growth and job satisfaction for CRNAs. The site I covered has a very low morale and promotes a work environment that is conducive to burn out. Their benefits are not the best and management is just as bad. There is absolutely no backbone within the practice because they hire department directors that can be pushed around and will always say yes to upper management's every request/need. To add, my coworkers are so burnt out that they are actively seeking/interviewing for new positions elsewhere and management knows this and they do NOTHING to improve/boost the morale. Upper management's belief at Envision is that they can replace CRNAs just as quickly as they leave without regard for those leaving. Worth noting that we have lost about 4-5 CRNAs in a matter of 6-8 months and they still haven't been able to hire replacements. Very sad. P.S. at the peak of the pandemic in 2020 in the NYC metro area, the company cut clinician salaries by 30% further damaging the little work morale present at the time. Disgusting move.

Pros

Decent pay, good sign-on bonus, distance from home.

Cons

Teamwork lacks, management lacks, work environment morale is very very low, extremely low work morale.

It’s okay

Great place to be at for an entry level case manager job. The driving is a lot and you don’t get paid much but it’s okay if you’re starting out as a case worker.

Cons

Pay is low for amount of work and driving

Very fun workplace

I absolutely loved working with the people that we served! Always doing different activities and having lots of fun! The only down side to it was the salary.

Team work and efficiency in what they do.

It's a very good place to work at. Good benefits available for all employees. The managements welcome any ideas that will contribute to the growth of the company and everyone.

Get to travel, but at what cost?

I worked for Envision for about 2 years as a seasonal worker, specifically the Program Office Assistant. At first, the experience was fun: high energy, excited workers, free food...it sounds like the perfect experience. However, when the scholars entered the building, it would become an extremely hard place to work. There were times were supplies would be sent to the wrong program, so I would have to reprint several documents that would take hours to complete which was time that was supposed to be spent on getting the materials together...this resulted in not going to bed until the early morning. Sometimes we just didn't have the supplies we needed and no one realized until they were needed (there's yearly staff that are supposed to figure this out). Some of the documents were incorrect, stating the wrong information. Phone numbers and emails would be wrong so parents/guardians couldn't reach us for a time. The organization of the programs were a huge concern and it would be up to us to fix them. Many of the other workers looked worn out too and quit before they were supposed to.

Pros

Free food, free lodgings, free travel, overtime (if they let you), free trips for sightseeing purposes

Cons

You will get WORKED.

Pay was commensurate with responsibility

Over all I felt this company was a good place to work even though they were going through a lot of change when I was there. I feel like my job really contributed to the overall success of the organization.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No opportunity to advance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envision. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits