Envista Forensics Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Family culture
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 6, 2018
Envista has provided many opportunities for me to grow in my position and work to the best of my abilities. Whether you need help from your immediate team or another division; everyone is willing to go above and beyond to help you. Feeling valued as an employee and having a work family keep me motivated to put my best self forward each day. The pace of the work and daily changes keep things exciting. The continued growth of the company leads to an impressive future.
Pros
Ample PTO time, 401K match, family culture, tuition reimbursement.
Lots of freedom, growth
Operations (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2018
The company is growing fast and there is a lot of excitement. I enjoy the amount of freedom--they don't micro-manage you. There are some long hours and travel at times.
Pros
Freedom, autonomy, challenging work
Cons
Travel at times
High school Clique
Operations Coordinator (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 5, 2018
The atmosphere is good and the other coworkers are great but management is horrible. They are very unorganized and they don't work on one accord. Not supportive in training. Your training is on your own.