Envoy Air

Envoy Air Employee Reviews

United States1,043 reviews
Found 1,043 reviews matching the search
Work environment
Work is hard and fast paced. Some workers are easy to get along with and some ok. You can't be afraid to get dirty and do the best you can to get the job done
Respectful place to work
Nice environment. People with different culture. we learn to respect others and be respect. Always give the best customer service and have the client happy. There's no hard part of my job I really enjoy to work there.
meh
I liked working here but management changed and it went south. I commuted 1.5 hours to work and they switched me to part time without notice wasn't making enough to even pay for my commute.
Great environment to work with
Zero benefits in the office I worked in (PR baggage claims department) . If you can interview at another location that offers benefits, then it would be a great place to work in.
Pros
People, time management, culture
Cons
Benefits
Regional Airline flying as American Eagle
I recently retired after almost 35 years of service.
Management of System operations control. Making overall decisions to compliment a viable and profitable operation. Coaching and counseling of dispatchers. Applying innovative problem solving skills.
Pros
Stable work environment with flying benefits.
Cons
Job seekers rely on your experience.
good job
it's an easy job, you will work in harsh weather conditions if you don't mind.salary is ok, overtime is available. it's a fast pace job. the benefits are pleasing.been working there for a while now
Free travel
Always fun day at work because i worked with a great group, and we always looked out for one another, and had great team work! It was just difficult when first learning the flights and how to lookup the baggage when searching for someones luggage that was lost, or that didn't arrive with them! Angry customers, if their flight was delayed, or late or, cancelled and how to handle them, and get them to understand that you were there to help them. You would meet so many people, from many cities, countries, etc., and being able to travel, anywhere that Amercian or Envoy went to was GREAT! Loved my job!
Aircraft mechanic
Average pay for regional airline. Good people to work with. Good travel benefits. Time off is average. But able to swap shifts with people. Great place to learn and start in aviation. Lots of opportunities to work entire plane and gain experience. Some room for advancement. Lots of field trip opportunities.
What stands out about Envoy...
Fellow employees are great! Too bad the company doesn't acknowledge what great people they have working for them.

Management doesn't interact with employees. They're just there to collect a paycheck.

Pay should be from the time you check in, not the time the door closes until it opens.

Training on how to handle passenger conflicts should be included in the overall training.
n/a
The company is fine to work for. The people are nice. The opportunities to travel and enjoy the world are like American Airlines. The hours are flexible. The conditions at the company, under the wing, are in the conditions, expected.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Envoy Air?
Fun and Great place to work
Envoy air is a fun and great job to work at because it brings you into the world of working with airlines, aircraft, etc. I love this job because I feel like family with some of the people that work there
It was fun while it lasted
Even though my time at Envoy was cut short due to certain circumstances, I really enjoyed my short period there. I got to meet some great people and learn a lot from their background and experience in the aviation industry. I am very appreciative of the opportunity I was given and only wish that I would have had a much longer stay.
Fun and flexible Place to Work
Great as a part time job, wouldn't make it my ultimate lifetime dream job. Hours and time off are very flexible and it makes it easy to work this job along with another.
A Mediocre Regional Airline
Although this company has changed drastically for the better since I left, I was very glad to be able to leave the company and moved on to the next stepping and final stone of my career. During the tenure, it was a lot of work and not much appreciation. Its training department had the worst reputation in the industry for the most un-passionate place to go in and out of. However, there were still few that were great to work with.
Variety positions to fit your talents.....Good place to work....build relationships and make memories that you can continue into your journey of life...
Management seems to help out people who are already connected in the company,rather than hiring people who are actually qualified for the position
It is a great job if you are still going to school, but few to no opportunities for career growth. Most of the time it feels like I am just a number to my employer and not actually a contributing team member of the company. Most of my opinions/ideas are swept under the rug.
Management os garbage
Very simple. If you dont kiss *ss you dont go up. Management are not fair. Too much favoritism in this company. They will explode you and they are not grateful of your work.
Management is extremely poor. There is no diversity on the management team which leads to question their ability to embrace and understand minority issues involving customers.

Management will never support you or have your back. The customer could write a letter stating you throw mud on them in the airport and they will support the customer even though no mud is present.

Turn over rate is 100%
Productive and learning work eviorment
Envoy was a very big learning and growing opportunity for me, I became very detailed oriented and Task heavy. I enjoyed working for the company very much, wish there was more room to grow in the maintenance department. Learned a lot of programs that were able to help challenge me and assist me with multitasking. Must have people skills because you are working with many different personalities and many age groups.
Envoy is not a good company for students
The company overall sucks they tell you you are part of American but you are truly not it’s a contracting company who works American planes completely different. Students who want to work here part time forget about it because they tell you you could make your own schedule but that’s just not true very bad company and for the pay they pay you you’re better off going somewhere else.
Fun workplace, everyday is different
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, where everyday can be different then this is the place for you. Even though the flights all fly the same schedule, no flight is exactly the same as the next.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envoy Air. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Envoy Air.