EO Johnson Business Technologies Employee Reviews

Very little opportunity for advancement
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIAugust 23, 2017
If you get on the bad side of the VP of Service, he will make sure you are miserable working there. He is a very controlling person and EVERYTHING in his department goes through him.
Pros
a bit of a flexible schedule
Cons
Service Technicians are not treated equally, Each held to different standards.
IT support center
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Onalaska, WIApril 20, 2017
I worked in the IT support center. The only reason I'm leaving is because of my spouse receiving military orders to a different state. The job culture made working there more than worth it. Everyone gets along and has fun but always puts their work first. The benefits are great, they literally offer everything you could ever want. The upper mobility is above average, promotions within the company happen all the time. The amount of knowledge you learn in a short time there is priceless.
Pros
Benefits, job culture, knowledge learned.
Cons
Having to learn so many computer environments at one time.
Nearly Perfect
Solutions Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJanuary 17, 2017
Great focus on customer needs.

Professional work environment.

Was unfortunate to be in a position that was eliminated.

I do not have anything further that I wish to add at this time.
Pros
High Degree of Autonomy, Respectable Benefits, Hard-working Co-Workers, Generally Positive Environment
Cons
Divisional Challenges
hard working company with dedicated employees
Managed Print Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIOctober 20, 2015
Entering data into Excel spreadsheets, working with Visio program, know what needs to be done that day and work on it with lots of interruptions, always have to be a team player, co-workers look to me to answer their questions
Management is very young and lacking in proficient processes
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNDecember 3, 2014
EO Johnson is not a bad place to work overall. Great benefits, semi tech culture, good work hours. That where it ends the management and training are absolutely horrible. When I would ask for guidance I would be shipped off to another seminar or out of town to a manufacturers specific week long introduction of the different products. The company has way to many products to remember and the account executives are left to play guessing games as to what is to be done in certain instances.
Benefits
Cons
management, way to many products