Epam Systems Employee Reviews

Culture is based on Eastern Europe "Russian"
Account Director, Business Solutions (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 26, 2018
not a good culture, no team spirit. Mangement talks about delivery but most important is sales.
The company management treats employees based on your race and their uninformed opinions.
Global Service Provider / Offshore Development Shop
Account Director / Digital Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 3, 2018
EPAM is a global player in the off-shore technology/development services game. Their US operations are primarily acquired small shops with a specialized deliver capacity in either strategy, design, or technology delivery.
Pros
Growing Company
Cons
Strategy within each acquired company unclear
Work Life
Senior Technical Recruiter (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2018
Successfully managed a requisition workload of approximately 35- 50 openings a week.
Received commendation emails from the Senior Director, North American Talent Acq, Senior Human Resource Manager for helping with new ideas and strengthening the relationship between the Senior Project Managers and recruiters.
Instrumental in taking my team to the #1 placement ranking; maintaining the ranking for three consecutive months.
Prominent for Eastern Europe - average in the USA
LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 29, 2017
My opinion : EPAM is the best consulting company in Eastern Europe and rather average company as for me. I am lucky with my team - have great friendly colleagues but I know project with different background. Life/Work balance is not well.
benefits
Cons
balance life-work, compensation
Good, but depends on location.
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 12, 2017
Is good place in general,but depends on the location and the client. Management is quite nice, but can be better. Very nice perk (med insurance, dental, vision + 401k)
Great place
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  ShenzhenMay 30, 2017
Great company to work. Good management, there is no time when no projects, you can gain exp with different hard projects including google projects and other big players.
you can get interesting job
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMay 1, 2017
You can get interesting projects but need to show up that you want that sort of experience. complete dependency on customer: WHAT TO DO, HOW TO DO, WHEN TO DO
Pros
interesting projects
Cons
very slight chance for growth
Great place
Engineer (Former Employee) –  PAMarch 28, 2017
Overall a great place to work. Good work life balance. Fun and challenging projects. The management cares about their people. Each employee is encouraged to grow and learn.
excellent technology group
Vice President, (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 27, 2017
EPAM Systems has a very talented group of engineers working for the organization, with the bulk of its workforce in eastern Europe. They also have a strong digital engagement practice area.
Epam
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 23, 2016
I am employed by EPAM but work on a remote project. My experience with the company is limited but all of my experiences with management and benefits have been favorable. The health benefits are more than competitive and they offer access to internal training that is useful.

The company has great on line systems for HR.
Big outsourcer
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  QaragandaMay 24, 2016
One of best companies in Kazakhstan. But in Kazakhstan have kazakh mention and Union past history, and this is global problem in company. Many cool developers work by not very smart Manager people. Policy is good, but not realize it in fact. I like this company, but don't like managers that company!
Pros
ping-pong, coffee-machine, many smart people
Cons
managers
What you learned
Technical project Manager/Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAOctober 20, 2015
All these experience of 16 yrs i had met many people and learnt many new things and had got to a stage of handle team individually and very happy to have a bright carrier
Pros
health
Cons
one should take of his body also
Great teams to work with
Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 24, 2015
Hard work is recognized here. Sincere efforts will always be noticed and thorough support will be provided to improve the individual's professional career.
Wonderful Place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Newtown, PAApril 3, 2014
Everyone for the most part is very friendly, and willing to help you when you have questions as this job has a never-ending learning curve. The corporate culture bonds this company together very tightly so it is very easy to become segregated as an outsider when compared to being an established insider. Management has very difficult tasks as this company is very spread out globally making it very decentralized, but ultimately has a great leader who sets excellent examples and truly works harder than any employee in the company.
Work
VP, Consulting Services (Midwest-region) (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILMarch 12, 2014
- Love adding value to customers and having a positive impact with our people to our customers and their business
- Looking forward to working in an organization to improve market share and increase customer satisfaction
Great People - Great Experience
Inside Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 21, 2013
Alliance has helped me fine tune my inside sales skills in the last six months. I have worked on some challenging campaigns pitching directly to VPs and Directors in Quality Assurance/Development for major Insurance and Healthcare firms. The management team is very helpful. I have been able to work at my speed and earn the trust of management to accomplish my tasks.
Pros
friendly staff, great learning experience, growing company