EPAM Systems

EPAM Systems Employee Reviews

Good

Featured review

EPAM Systems selected this as a representative review
No problem, no complaints. Very interesting projects and co workers. Always something new to learn. Great work and life balance, full package and insurance.

May 5, 2022
Thank you for providing your experience. It’s extremely rewarding to see you are finding value in our diversified projects and technology offerings. We wish you a long career ahead as an EPAMer!

Decent place

Learning is in EPAM DNA.- No need to wait for the appraisal for getting the next level in the carrier.- Best trained managers.- Hired high skills and pay is much higher than industry.- Get paid for interviews taken by candidates.- Most of the work is offshore development.- So many learning opportunities- get a chance to work with global people (US, Europe, China, and many more)- Flexi benefits for tax saving.

EPAM Systems insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Amazing Management and work culture

Amazing Management and work culture. Internal systems are really great. Everyone is there to help each other. It is really difficult to grow within the organization because your manager keeps getting changed for no reason.

All good

Everything is very good.There are a lot of challenges in the process of work, a lot of bureaucracy. The opportunity to gain experience working with large companies and improve your skills

June 16, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and helping people gain an insight into working at EPAM!

Ambiente profesional multas cultural

Es la mejor empresa en la que he trabajo, excelente ambiente de trabajo y desarrollo profesional.

Company that has corporate culture

Typical day at work:Language coursesWork on a taskMeeting on current status/on product issuesThe most enjoyable part of the job possibly is an issue solving with all team involved.

Pros

Good management / learning courses

Cons

uncertainties at project change

Software engineer

Great place to work and one of the fast growing company in APAC market. Yet to get more clients in SG market especially however it’s exponentially increasing.

Pros

All good - medical insurance, unlimited learning and more

Cons

Nothing to highlight

Worst company for developers

1. Management is inadequate and not competitive, they lie starting from first interview. 2. Moving developers from project to project without any negotiations. 3. Too much bureaucracy and spam in workflow.4. No any order in workflow at all.

Pros

No any proc

Cons

See review

May 27, 2022
We appreciate you sharing your experience. If you encountered any form of misconduct with management during your work experience and would be willing to share more information, please report it to us at indeed@epam.com and we will follow up with you directly.

Productive and well run

Overall, a well-run company, which offers many online courses. Hardest parts of job were the numerous meetings which took time away from some projects

May 24, 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. One of the great advantages of working at EPAM is LinkedIn Learning access at any time! We are glad to see that you are utilizing this learning and development opportunity. As for your comment on balancing meeting and projects, we would love to improve this for future EPAMers. Please reach out to our team at indeed@epam.com if you have suggestions on how we better balance productivity between meetings and projects.

Depends on project to project

You will have a good Learning experience in EPAM but with the cost of work life balance.Some projects have micro management with no work life balance.Their WFH policy is good but comes with a condition . You will find some good coworkers .

A good place to start career path and grow as a specialist in Data sphere

I'm working in EPAM for 1 year, in general it's a great experience. There are a lot of high quality educational resources here as well as opportunities for professional growth in Data Practice. Sometimes it's difficult for me to keep work-life balance as I have to work till 10 pm some days because of timezone difference between me, team members and customers. On the labor market in Belarus I received offers with 1.5x salary than I earn monthly in EPAM, so it could be higher. But I really appreciate the experience I've got in the company: internal assessment, mentorship, trainings, trusted and friendly atmosphere on the project and so on.

fun at work place

Enjoyed working in EPAM, very good work culture and my learning curve is very good. People in this organizations are competitive and show professionalism in work.

Cool, but some area need to improve

Choosing a colleague to a project takes a lot of time (avg. 1-2 month), in this period you can learn, take courses, however this period can be frustrating as well. Projects are really vary, but process can be kind of bureaucratic. Salaries are lower than other places in the industry and they know it. Every day you have to achieve something, which is challenging and cool, but also tiring that you always have to prove yourself. You can get certifications easily in order to be competitive in the company, these exams are reimbursed. Due to it is a huge company and everybody works on an individual project (sometimes they work in teams), you can be lonely easily in your world. Colleagues are kind and helpful, we can learn from each others.

Pros

exam reimbursement, fast computer, contionous development

Cons

waiting for a project, bureaucracy in everything, low salaries

Excellent place to start your career

Excellent place to start your career, decent work-life balance, awesome company culture (CSR and creating a place to experiment some new technologies) and just decent open minded bright people is sitting near to you

Pros

Good management work, Excellent command stamina with good and open minded and bright people, Awesome company culture (CSR and creating a place to experiment some new technologies).

Cons

Generally no cons, you just do what you like

Great working experience

Great company with good pay, and good hikes and goo number of clients. good onsite opportunities . we can easily switch projects. great trainings...

Mixed

Not learning much at the company and seems to be somewhat disorganized at this time (probably due to the war in the Ukraine). Good internal documentation and internal training to get up to speed on internal processes. But when it comes to actual work... not very engaging and there is no real direction setting at the present time.

May 17, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We take the concerns and experiences of our EPAMers seriously, and we want you to succeed in your role here. Please contact us at indeed@epam.com so we can discuss this further and ensure you are feeling engaged at EPAM.

Good service based organization having renowned client. Also, Bangalore started with new opportunities.

Again it depends on project. Collaborative and smart people always ready to help in need Having started with new client where more focused on due diligently completion of task instead of punch in and punch out. Opportunity to involve in dojo activities.

Pros

Enjoyed, More focused on due diligently completion of task, no micromanagement of daily punch in and out.

Cons

Internal assignment switch took little longer time.

Nice company to learn new things and grow

Encourages to take challenging roles and grow on careerTeam encourages to define grow path and work forGood recognitionsGood rewardsPromotions with global assessments, no politics in promotions

Pros

Learning, transparency

Cons

New managers

Good company

It's a good company to work for, they provide lots of benefits. You can work from home, as long as you do your job, plus they don't micromanage. Also there are many opportunities for growth and improvement, including company funded courses and master classes. The work culture is good and supportive

Pros

Lots of benefits, supportive atmosphere

Cons

Hiring can take some time, but that's about it

Proyectos interesantes

Los proyectos son muy interesantes y demandantes. Tienes que ser bueno para aguantar los proyectos.Te piden un nivel de ingles avanzado Por ahora los managers se comportan bien y ofrecen ayuda en todo.La cultura es genial, todos te apoyan y tratan de integrarte al equipo.Lo demandante del proyecto puede llegar a ser difícil.en general es bueno el salario, prestaciones y cultura.

No job security

You have to be on a project to keep your job. Getting to interview every now and then as if you are searching for a new job emotionally stressful . If you are looking for job stability, this is not the place for you .

Pros

Good learning curve

Cons

No job security

May 17, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We want to ensure all our employees feel supported and secure in their role. Please contact us at indeed@epam.com so we can discuss this further and address your concerns about job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPAM Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at EPAM Systems.
Powered byComparably