EPC SERVICE INC Employee Reviews

2.4Job Security & Advancement
Hard Working Ohana
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  ‘Aiea, HIDecember 19, 2017
In my humble opinion, those who do well and succeed at EPC, have innate drive and honorable work ethic. The management has high standards and if you can adhere to those standards, you will flourish. I have never worked in a place with nicer, hard working people than here at EPC. The only negative thing I have to say is that there is not currently a 401k, but they are working on implementing one in 2018. If you are looking for a down to earth company, with people who feel like your Ohana, then EPC is for you. I actually look forward to coming to work every morning. I think the opportunities for growth here are endless if you are willing to put in the time and energy to show that you are dedicated and hard charging.
Pros
Relaxed environment, paid days off, snacks/coffee/tea in the kitchen, fun/happy people
Cons
no 401k
Good People
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 17, 2017
I work per diem. I barely get calls to work. No taxes are taken out of my pay check. They are last minute with job offers. I enjoy the flexibility. It is not a regular schedule.
Stay far away
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  HawaiiAugust 13, 2017
The owner is a scam. They fly you to Hawaii, then dump you there if they don't like you. This company has many complaints filed with the DOL. They do pay prevailing wage, but not the fringe like they are required to by law. The accommodations that they provide are subpar. Stay away from this outfit!!!!
You will be burned in the end.
Working
Electrician (Former Employee) –  HawaiiAugust 9, 2017
This company is terrible , the only thing good about this company is the guys out in the field ,
They hired 3 new office people but sat me home bc of "no work" but had the money to pay the people in the offices

The owners clearly don't know how to run a company and I wouldn't recommend anybody to work for them

And you must no all trades bc they scrounge up any kind of work they can get there hands on .
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPC SERVICE INC. Our community is ready to answer.

EPC SERVICE INC Reviews by Location