Epic Management Employee Reviews

Hours are better than most, negative management style
Radiologic Technologist II (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAFebruary 10, 2019
Management is the downfall of this organization. Occurrence policy ensures that you and your co workers come to work sick in order to avoid disctipline, even if you have PTO available.

Typical 401k and PTO policies. Health insurance limits you to using only their clinic and doctors, which is not a positive thing. Constant turnover of providers and low access.

Most of our equipment is outdated and is constantly breaking down with no plans in the near future to replace it.
Pros
Mostly M-F schedule, no call
Cons
management, insurance limitations
Great company!
Advertising/Marketing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJune 13, 2018
Epic Management is an amazing company to work for! Many driven people with great ideas and aspirations. The company is quickly becoming one of the best in the Fargo/Moorhead area!
Family medicine-lvn
LVN Internal and Family Medicine (Current Employee) –  Banning, CAMay 2, 2018
Phones are heavy and we need more staff to help with them or maybe a different system. Doctors are friendly and efficient. They pay well. Good with lunch and breaks.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Heavy phones
Love this place
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 12, 2018
All of my coworkers are so very nice and helpful. I have plenty of room to grow and am allowed to experience trial and error with the support of the team behind me to pick me up when I fall.
My time with Epic
Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 29, 2018
Working registration is really simple and if you just do what needs to be done you wont get behind. The job doesn't take much skill. I definitely would have liked something more challenging.It got really repetitive and boring towards the end. The work environment is really dull, and out dated and the Employees are just unhappy overall. No one greets you with a smile. Management is horrible. i would not recommend this company to anyone. Co-workers are rude and mean and when you speak to management about it nothing is done. I had a terrible experience over all, i watched numerous manager belittle staff for no apparent reason. I also noticed their are a lot of clicks and if you haven't been their for awhile then no one is going to help you. They would actually prefer if you fail. They make you feel afraid to ask questions when you're new. The most enjoyable part of my job was leaving. I ended resigning from my position due to personality conflicts in the office it became to stressful of an environment where i felt it was unhealthy for me to continue their so i sought employment elsewhere. Also, their attendance policy is really terrible. No matter if you have sick time or PTO and call off due to illness or emergency you still get an occurrence and after so many they will let you go.
benefits
Cons
Attendance policy, Pay, Management, Work Environment
Good Pay...Alot of Work
QI Nurse (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CADecember 19, 2017
Too much work for one person but the pay is pretty decent. Benefits are good. Coworkers are nice. Too many meetings.that you end up always behind in your work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Overworked
Fast Paced
Manager (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 27, 2017
Fast paced environment but you learn so much. The culture is great and I would recommend working here. The pay is very competitive for the Inland Empire.
It was a great environment and I learned a lot
Medical Director Secretary (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CASeptember 26, 2017
I worked directly for the Medical Director. He taught me so much during my time with him. He was a great boss and made me feel like family.

He introduced me to many outside contacts and always treated me like an equal.
Pros
Provided me with many opportunities and taught me many things.
Cons
Didn't have a set schedule.
Provider Relations clerk, Registration (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 29, 2017
Busy, met new friends and great co-workers as a team. Had the chance to learn more . I really enjoyed the day to day having the contact with patients and my responsibilities. My Supervisor was very Fair and a Great person to work for..
Pros
experience
Cons
pay rate not very well
Job was easy & basic registration & appointments
Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, CAAugust 21, 2017
I didn't mind the job at all it was the management that was absolutely horrible! They have zero communication skills or education! Work environment was hostile at one time i chose to leave the company because of this! They also give occurrences when you call in sick one time after the 3rd time you are written up!
Pros
co-workers job isn't stressful
Cons
management is horrible
excellent team members
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 11, 2017
Excellent people to work with I love that company to death the very professional if you call them they call you right back to see what you need help with thumbs up
Pros
they will send you on a vacation
Cons
not at all
nice enviroment
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 7, 2017
workplace was nice to work in. people we're very nice. I enjoyed the job I was doing. I got to work alone and coordinate with doctor offices. I would like to pursue a career as claims extractor.
Disappointed
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 24, 2017
I was very excited to work for this company. But being hired as a CSS float, there is no job stability. I did not get paid holidays, kin care or PTO. The training was awful for me from the start. I felt like no one wanted to be bothered. I did eventually learn new things, it was somewhat great experience, but I will never work for this company again.
Pros
Long lunch, great health benefits
Cons
Uncoordinated, rude Managment, no paid holidays, no PTO as a CSS float
Great working environment – educated, professional, innovative, responsive/responsible and diplomatic.
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJApril 21, 2017
Great working environment for Construction Professionals, majority of staff were well educated, professional, innovative, responsive/responsible and diplomatic.
Good experience.
Coding Extern (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 13, 2017
Good place to learn about HCC coding. Nice staff and good location. Lots of work it seems with all their clients. Friendly staff willing to help when you have questions.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Long commute.
Hard-working, goal oriented
Authorization Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 20, 2017
Working at Epic Management gave me all of the experience and skill set that I needed to grow as a medical assistant. Being with the company for over 4 years, it was an amazing career choice. The medical directors and staff are very down to earth and understanding.
Pros
Free lunches, Pto, growth
Cons
n/a
Best to apply somewhere else..........
Phlebotomist/CPT (Former Employee) –  Highland, CAMarch 5, 2017
Not a good company to work for! They only care about profit and not patients or employees. Loved doing my job and loved my patients, but that was the only thing that kept me there for as long as I was. I totally enjoyed drawing blood and interacting with my wonderful patients. Wish the situation had been different.
Good for a person just starting out in there career path
Risk Adjustment Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 2, 2017
The work is almost repatative. I have learned alot with EPIC they have given me tools that will help me give the best I can to a company. The management has it's issues in certain departments. The hardest part of my job is just being away form my family so much. I enjoy the investigation work I have to do to get all information needed to make the clients happy.
Ok place to work Beaver Advantage
CMA (Former Employee) –  Beaver AdvantageSeptember 13, 2016
Worked at Beaver Advantage for a short while. Did not receive proper training to work effectively. Most learning came on the job. The phones stayed ringing. Co-Workers were amazing. However I can't say the same about management. Super Visor appeared to be nice. Don't let her fool you. Management ALWAYS took credit for the hard work of others, without giving credit where credit is due. NO breaks at all. Only a lunch break.
Pros
Good Free Food
Cons
Management /supervisor horrible
Busy Workplace with little supervision
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 11, 2016
Report to work and review what needed to be done for the day. organize and pull charts for the correct clinics. Do the same daily activities with little supervision.