Epiphany Management Group Employee Reviews

General overview
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  OhioDecember 7, 2017
In regards to my team, they are awesome! But, the rest is lacking. It seems outside of the team, we have no idea whats going on. Like everything is a secrete. On top of that, we are put into low ball contracts and expect you to do twice the work. Also had to take work home and not get paid for it. By the end of summer, I stopped saying yes to the extra work, I felt like I had no other life but this job and thing "just needed to get done". Field Techs are under payed and not appreciated.
Emg
Tier III Desktop Tech and Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gahanna, OHNovember 17, 2017
This was by far the worst company I've ever worked for at any time. The upper management and staff had high turnover, there was no work life balance and the executive team was completely dishonest to the stall at all times.
Pros
Cons
Good place to learn and grow
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  different districtApril 10, 2017
A very good place to learn and grow with in the IT field. The people are amazing to work with. At times could be stressful but my team lead has this knack for calming and keeping us focused.
Exciting growing company
Director of Technology (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 20, 2016
If you can make it into upper management you may become financially stable. Company focuses on how many $10 per hour employees they can hire in order to keep the "higher ups" paid well.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Compensation
Used to be a great company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 5, 2016
Enjoyable job with MANY hardworking awesome employees however no room for growth. The company in itself is great however over the years has become more about how the top guys make more money instead of making sure the entire company grows.
Structured busy
Tier I Technician (Former Employee) –  Akron, OhioOctober 5, 2015
Depending on schedule. Drive to schools sign in troubleshot, printers, phones, thin client, desktop, any electronic device. Record on ticket if fix or escalate to someone who could. Move on to next school.
Cons
Limited training
Encouraging and motivating employer with a great environment for increasing IT skills on a broad level.
Tier III Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH regionJune 8, 2015
I worked as a tier III technician, so I am reviewing the company from that perspective. I did not interact much with Tier I technicians, for example, so I cannot speak to their working conditions. However, in general, Epiphany Management Group is great. They have very encouraging and understanding management personnel. The job is also regional, where you get to interact with several schools, so the amount of personal growth in your IT skills is tremendous. In one year I learned more and acquired more skills than the previous 3 IT jobs and 2 years of technical school combined. The only real downside is that they currently don't have a program in place to reimburse tuition for IT classes.
Great environment to really get your feet wet.
Tier II Technician/Engineer (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHAugust 5, 2014
A dynamic work environment. Very easy to to gain applicable skills.