ePlus

ePlus Employee Reviews

work with this company is very knowledgeable.
The company is good but they are changing there pattern of work,
i learned to work on different applications and got the knowledge of residual and revenue.

How the Financial companies work and got the knowledge of how the leasing companies work with different organizations,.

Got to know Different competitors of the company.

Some People are very Nice and Helpful .

The Management is ok,
Pros
some time Way to go Award
Cons
get health insurance and paid vacation and other benifits
Healthcare IT Consulting
•Responsible for developing a go-to market strategy and financial commercialization strategies for new and existing clients that include resellers, developers, providers and/or manufacturers. The area of expertise includes commercial and structured finance, business development, management, advisory, consulting, merger and acquisitions within their respective markets. Key engagements include establishing business partnerships with banks, intermediaries, resellers, developers, providers, and manufacturers to fund or provide equity to direct transactions or to advise senior management on the financial strategy. Activities involve sales management, key account strategy, business development, credit, pricing, documentation, service, operations, syndications, and deal negotiations.
Nice place to work
I really like eplus. It is nice and the management is nice. President is nice and CFO is super nice. I like to stay there. many employees work at eplus for decades.
Smart Workplace
ePlus is a great place to work. Their understanding of hardware and integrations is top-level and as a pre-sales engineer you have a great opportunity to help clients with their solutions.
Bad Management and Culture
As others have said, there is some seriously awful management here. I literally didn’t know who I was supposed to report to after a while because it seemed I had 4-5 bosses who all wanted something different and contradicted themselves and each other non stop and most of them just didn’t even talk to me my last couple of months there. My role made little sense compared to what was in the job description and the culture/collaboration was awkward to non existent.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Don't waste your time and talents
Pathetic office space, unprofessional and unqualified management, generic managed services, subpar reporting tools and overall just a sad place to try to develop a career. Not recommended for anything at all.
Typical VAR
Typical VAR saying they are vendor agnostic. Really great people and great partnerships. With some upcoming retirements I would say ePlus will be a better place to work.
Pros
Partnerships
Typical day at work
Steady movement, Great environment. Day to day work is fairly consistent. Very understanding and caring management. Very family oriented company. The most enjoyable part of the job is the coworkers.
Fair working environment
Everyday at ePlus was different. Some days would include being on the road visiting customers whiles others might be a day in the office managing our CRM tool, creating presentations, or following up with customers.
Pros
Expense Account
Cons
work life balance
Great Company
Management has been outstanding since our location was acquired. Everyone enjoys their job and feels the company cares about how they are doing day to day.

It was one of the easiest transition I have every been through.

I would recommend anyone to work for this company in the Twin Cities area.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare, 401k
Welcomed into the family from the very beginning
A typical day at Eplus was either receiving/shipping product for a customer or staging equipment for upgrading, testing, and configuring. Sometimes it'd be slow, but most times it was busy with me and my coworkers in the warehouse pulling need to materials for the next TR(telecom-room) or boxing up finished switches and servers and collecting cables for installment.
I learned things from the differences between each switch and their uses to how to upgrade/configure them correctly from the steps and what each one did to the switch or sever as well as the importance.
Pros
Friendly welcoming culture
Cons
Lack of clear communication between important developements
Excellent place to work
Excellent Management. Great place to work. The engineering team is comprised of very helping and knowledgeable individual who are always will to provide assistance and guidance.
Pros
Peer colloboration
Cons
ePlus The company of the future
GReat Company, great coworkers, great upper management. Innovative company looking to take over the industry. Workplace is enjoyable to work at. They really take care of their employees.
Average place to work
Would rather explain in person since I am not at liberty to provide a public opinion.
Great Managers
fun to work here, money is not great, but great work life balance