EPMA

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Job Security

This is a small company and tends to get excited once a few projects hit/close. They will hire new positions to "grow" the company, but then they will let them go as soon as business slows a bit. It seems to happen in regular cycles, so there really isn't any job security for anyone at this company.

Pros

Fun Atomosphere

Cons

Healthcare Expensive

The Best Company Culture!

You spend a lot of time with the people you work with, so working in an environment that is engaging, interactive, supportive, and fun makes it enjoyable to come to work. We put a lot of emphasis on our core values and expect our fellow colleagues to do the same. The company cares about people. Yes, hard decisions are made and not everyone is cut out for a fast-paced, growing organization. We all wear multiple hats and work hard, but we are all in it together.

Pros

Company Culture, Career Advancement, Nonconformity, Integrity, The people (all people), our clients, the ability to get engaged in many opportunities, the ability to grow personally and professionally.

Cons

its a growing company, so it is not perfect, but what company is

Great Place to Be

I recently came to this company from a completely different part of the US not knowing what I was going to expect. But I definitely found home. This company took me in immediately and made me love coming into work everyday. I’m super appreciative of my managers as they push me to success and thrive in my new environment. I’m glad I made the right choice

Pros

Benefits, hour breaks, close to home, good pay

Cons

Traffic

Terrific Leadership

Great culture. They truly do make coming to the office fun. Everyone cares about each other and provides support. The purpose and core values are evident throughout the company. There is no micromanaging but the expectations to excel are high. It's challenging but most importantly rewarding.

Pros

A leadership that cares and is engaged

Cons

It's a growing company that comes with challenges

Horrible

Too much to type but I would not recommend anyone to work here. This company goes against all principles of supporting employees. Just stay away, stay away!!!

Terrible

Terrible place to work! They try to act like this is a fun place to work but it is not! Certain members of management are rude and he thinks they are better than everyone else. They lie about employees to make themselves look better.

Use and dump company

Do not work for this company under any circumstance. They look good on social media and the office looks fantastic. But the owner (and wife who works there as well) will use you for 3 months and find reasons to dump you once the project is over (ie contracted hours with client is up). If you have a career to build, do not work for this company!

Great Place to Work

New up and coming Project Management company with great opportunities for career focused professionals. Work life balance is great and the work culture is amazing.

Pros

Innovative and Flexible

Cons

Growing Pains

Not Really one of the top 5 companies to work for

The company owner only appeared to be committed to himself and a few of his most valued employees. Most of what was occurring had to do with what was politically beneficial to the owner not the employee. For example a back room deal would be made with client company with the loyal employee being used or manipulated like pawns on the chess board. They did not care how sour the deal was for the employee if it benefited the owner's needs and his cronies then later for you sucker!

Pros

fair pay, open work environment, fair communication

Cons

too much politics and back stabbing deals not in favor of the employee

Productive and fun workplace with Foozball Table

Fun work place with supportive management that helps you grow and develop. Minimal red tape and politics since the CEO has an open door policy.

Pros

Free Training

Cons

Small company with limited benefits

Productive work place

Good place to work with! People are very helping and nice. They give you very good training on project management and help you in every possible aspect.

A great work environment and fun place to work!

I love working here and very great company; however, being a small company the pay is not as competitive as can be. There is always work to be done and you will always be busy, there is opportunity to have pay increase as consultants....not much for salaried and non consultants.

Pros

401K matched after 1 year, tuition reimbursement, and employee investment.

Cons

Pay, no sick days only PTO

Top Houston company to work for!

A typical day at work consists of finding ways to build and grow our company. What I've learned is there's always a way to help people - clients, co-workers, friends and family. My co-workers are the top project management solution consultants in our industry. All I have to do is get them in front of the decision makers of our clients, and magic happens! The hardest part of my job is prioritizing what I want to learn about next. There's always something new. The most enjoyable part is the feeling of accomplishment when I get things done right and I'm appreciated.

Pros

Benefits Day One

Cons

Commute Traffic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPMA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about EPMA in popular locations

• EPMA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?