Epoch Men's Health Employee Reviews

Loved the patients, that was the best part of the job
LPN (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 5, 2018
Turnover was rampant. Probably saw 20 employees in 10 months. Management did not listen at all, no breaks and no lunch unless it wasn’t busy. Favoritism was really bad. I would not recommend anyone working here!
Pros
Patients
Cons
Short staffed, no breaks and no lunch most days.
Quick paced and horrible management. Don’t do it.
MA (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 1, 2018
I wasn’t trained properly and even asked for additional training and never received it. The charge nurse tries his best but there’s so much on his plate! Very short staffed and employees that has been there awhile feels like they don’t have to do anything. Will leave you hanging to feen for yourself. Pay is decent but could definitely improve for the workload you have.
Pros
The patients are great!
Cons
No lunch break for a 10.5 hour day, Drama but that’s everywhere
Terrible management. A sh*tshow to be exact.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 29, 2018
Terrible management. Unorganized, inconsistent with daily duties. I was not properly trained but I still did what was supposed to be done. The patients are wonderful. As far as management it sucks. Everyone is left out the loop, employees that is. No breaks, you have to eat when you are not busy. Speaking of employees, this company is very short staffed. This business is great but the management is PITIFUL.
Pros
Off weekends
Cons
No lunch breaks, you will always be blind sided
Eat or Be Eaten
Employee (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 9, 2018
Cut throat company with the new owners, great benefits, great employees, needs to be more involved with the employees, culture is great. could care more about the patient and not money.
Pros
off on Mondays for hourly employeees
Cons
50-60 hour weeks for salaried employees
Unorganized and poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MODecember 30, 2017
We had a line of men outside our door every morning. I loved that part of the job. " The Patient" that's what kept me at Epoch for 2 1/2 years. I liked my co workers as well, there wasn't a lot of room for growth due to the inability to listen to your co workers opinions because i was the only non smoker in this facility and most of the meetings held were on smoke break and never relayed back to me and then i would get reprimanded for not knowing of the changes that occurred in the work place. I loved the concept of what Epoch was all about, helping men help themselves get healthy.
Pros
Teaching mens health
Cons
poor management