EPS Employee Reviews

dispatcher
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Port Fourchon, LAFebruary 22, 2018
I worked as a dispatcher taking care of incoming and outgoing matertials I also took care of all the rental eq. such as pallet boxes and baskets that were needed for offshore use.
Overall a good company
Security Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 30, 2018
On average you worked a 8-9 hour day. Most days you get out on time but some days you could be stuck on a site till late which you never knew for sure when those days will pop up. Worked with a good crew of guys. Mostly work on your own but some jobs would require a second person or you would be having an issue you didn't understand they would send someone to give you a helping hand if available. Current management is not great seemed to care more about their numbers than the techs. The company itself was great. Overall they took wanted to take care of all the employees. A free breakfast once a month, a yearly company picnic to a White Caps game and a yearly gift card/bonus around Christmas.
Not enough work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LADecember 9, 2017
Do not have enough work going on to support my family. Only about 30 hours a week with no over time. It is just a job to get by but will not be able to pay bills
Stressfull
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  LouisianaNovember 5, 2017
Very Stressful everyone works against each other. People always trying to cut each others throat to get in good with the boss. No organization between workers outside and inside office, No increase in pay for the hard workers
Pros
You Have a Job
Cons
Lots of Drama
Great work enviorment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 18, 2017
EPS is a great company with a wonderful staff. My only problem with EPS is the payments. It takes a whole month to get paid from a one day event. Other than that its a good company
Pros
Great work enviorment.
Cons
Takes 4 to 6 weeks for payment to be recieved.
Friendly work environment
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Perryville, MOSeptember 27, 2017
Everyone was willing to help me learn and improve. The job pace is medium to fast pace. Management is very organized and everyone knows what they are doing and how to do it.
Pros
2, 15 minuet breaks (paid) 1, 30 minuet lunch break (unpaid)
Company does not exist
Realtors/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXSeptember 3, 2017
Management was nice! Pay was too low for the what she expects from you. No benefits, The spouse and a family member will train you well. Early days of the month are busy.
average
Machine Operator and Process Tech (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXAugust 2, 2017
tier meeting at shift start ,quality check every two hours to the product and check line for any problem on any machine to avoid any defect product if there is any contact qc lab technician for keep product to be check before release , fix any broken machine do a production report
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Decent pay and benefits but over worked
Production Technician/Shift Leadman (Former Employee) –  Marengo, ILJune 30, 2017
Management needs to get chemist involved more. They make changes so often without informing anyone and without the proper knowledge. They run production on a skeleton crew forcing you to work extra usually on short notice. It could be a better place to work if lower management would get the production employees involved in the decision making processes involving things that will affect them and production in general.
Pros
Pay is decent. Benefits
Cons
Workload, skeleton crews, passing on information
Great place to work!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJJune 23, 2017
Great place to work!

I care for you first and foremost-I want you happy and healthy!

to quote one of their Vice Presidents.

smiles smiles smiles smiles smiles
Direct traffic mix paving material used heavy machinery
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 27, 2017
Good hard working person self learning experience. Teaching how to handle hard work . Good staff an team . Very good for starting your own business. Enjoy working there.
Pros
Cons
Benfits pay
Productive work environment
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CAOctober 16, 2016
Professional, productive company to work for. I enjoyy my coworkers and work environment. My boss is amazing. I have been pleased working here for the last 5 years
Working at EPS
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2016
I worked at a county facility to check employees in and out, and I monitored the facility. I also made sure that I followed all the Security safety rules.
this was a contract position full time calling locally to businesses to get telecom services.cold calling
closer/appointment setter (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 12, 2016
no micro management involved.my positions geared on production for the most part.the pay wasn't good.it was hard to sales mostly because product was expensive.
EPS gave me an opportunity to train older employees on computer skills
Rig Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAAugust 31, 2016
This was an offshore job which entails old school methods. It was very hard to implement new technologies. Plus it was 14/14 schedule. The hardest part of the job was working with roughnecks when my background is white collar. The company men I worked with were very nice and accommodating though.
A typical day at work included preparing drilling reports and forwarding them to the drilling supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job was being off for 14 days every month. The hardest part of the job was getting up at 4 am and getting the night drilling report sent to the main office by 5:30am.
Pros
Cook on board, worked in the office inside (no heat)
Cons
Insurance, and my work was finished before lunch.
good company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 11, 2016
I have been working at EPS group INC. for more than a year as a customer service. My duty is to reply emails everyday, communicate with buyers on ebay and amazon by emails. sometimes I also have the chance to meet the local pick-up customers. I learned a lot of working skills and gain a lot of treasurable experience during the one-year woking. I learned professional skills of email communication, management of ebay and amazon system and quickbook operation,etc.
my boss is nice, gentle and considerate. I appreciate that he helps me a lot with so much patience and keep encouraging me all the time. he is smart, capable and productive and work 100% hard on his business. my co-workers are friendly, nice, positive and cooperative.
we built up a very good relationship and I am grateful to work with them together.
the hardest part of the job to me, I have to say that actually everything at the beginning is a mess. the biggest challenge is to reply every single email in a limited timing. it is hard to maintain both the speed and quality at the same time. but luckily, gradually, under my boss assistance, my working efficiency was improved rapidly. I can reply up to 150 emails per day right now. that's definitely an amazing progress for me and the most important thing is, I become more and more confident and being more skillful than before. my personality grows with my profession as well.
Pros
free lunch on Saturday
Cons
short breaks, health care
Excellent Managers from CEO to Business Unit VPs.
Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJMarch 9, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of being extremely autonomous. The VP I reported gave us room to be productive and creative. As long as I was fulfilling my responsibilities, we were left alone to do our job. This is an excellent attribute that not many managers have.

The hardest part of the job was coordinating the proposal process with the business unit we were working with. A lot of the time, we would get opportunities late in the cycle, which automatically put us at a great disadvantage.
Pros
Good management team
Cons
Benefits were not up to industry standards
(Fsr) field service represenative
FSR/TRAINER/MWO INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GADecember 17, 2015
Great job traveled lot did unbelievable training with Air force, Army and others. The company as a hold is great and personnel are fantastic.
Beware
Sales (Current Employee) –  TennesseeDecember 9, 2015
This company will lure you in by telling you the money just comes in and it's not true. Someone quits or gets laid off once a week.
Benefits
Cons
Poor compensation and company lacks directions from Sr. Management
fast pace work enviroment
rig dispatcher (Former Employee) –  rig dispatcherAugust 18, 2015
2 rigs and 24 production platforms for a tipical work day.vessel loadouts and yard crew and personel supervision.good people to work for.supervisors always there when needed.rig personel on top of their game.
Pros
pay and employees working for company
Cons
laid off due to lack off work