Epsilon Employee Reviews

To be discussed in an interview.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 22, 2018
Company is misleading. Management had no follow through, there are no set procedures and inside sales and outside sales competed against each other instead of working as a team. My were not paid correctly. However, the direct mail pieces were professional and distributed as agreed.
Great place to work!
Manager, Business Development (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 16, 2018
Great place to work! The company truly has a partnership with employees . . . on boarding could be better, but overall this is a good company!! The people are awesome! More help that you need (in a good way). Very focused on you family!!
Seasoned Veteran
Sr. Art Director (Former Employee) –  East C & West COctober 15, 2018
Day-to-day skills once achieved were predictable year after year. Management tows the line, keeps things tight, and pleasant. Culture, quiet on site friendly face-to-face. Hardest part of the job tow the line year after year with little compensation or career achievements management on top forever (GOBNetwork). Most enjoyable part of the job predictability, just a job. For (Non-Management) if you take pride in your work there will be little more than a mention, upon million dollar contract wins and acquisitions regardless of your contribution level.

Watch & Make it all happen, stand in place. You may get a dinner out of it...
Pros
Free Friday Lunch, 4K Match and Vacation time
Cons
Low Opp for Adv yrs, No skill changes for yrs, and Low Comp yr to yr $ all go UP not down.
Smh
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOOctober 14, 2018
I was fired for something that I didn’t do and lost my job because someone lied on me and fired before having a meeting or anything there was a bunch of he say she say
Organizational Overhaul
Account Director (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTSeptember 27, 2018
While I enjoyed my role within the company, as a company overall they were going through so many changes with mergers shifting leadership and management, that I was unsure of their stability. The consistent mergers and Leadership changes made for a less enjoyable culture.

Outside of the organizational changes, the day to day work and the people in the company are great. There is so much talent and I learned a great deal in my time there. The creative team challenges the account team and vice versa, making for a collaborative working environment across multiple offices.
Friendly co workers
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOSeptember 26, 2018
Everyone you work with is very helpful and friendly. Its a fast pace work environment with the need to check your work often for mistakes and quality.
Poor work-life balance
Business Systems Analyst, Lead (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILSeptember 17, 2018
Good salary and ok benefits. Work life balance nonexistent. I was on 3 project teams and each one was different. Seems to be limited promotion from within - most all management was hired from the outside.
Pros
Good salary and ok benefits
Cons
Terrible work - life balance
Great work/life balance
Director of Marketing Operations (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MASeptember 4, 2018
Good career opportunities; Epsilon provides access to various free career advancement courses; great work/life balance; free coffee; options to work from home.
Great co workers
Production analyst (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAAugust 29, 2018
Epsilon was a good place to work. When Epsilon went public things changed. We went from being people, to being a number.
Layoffs became frequent and the atmosphere changed noticeably.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
not so great senior management
Great company earlier on, lacking in later years
Data Programmer 2 (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYAugust 23, 2018
For a while Epsilon was a great place to work, however a shift in corporate strategy depleted my department. I managed multiple clients producing catalog mailings which were produced through marketing, this was utilized through a unix based environment. I learned many great skills here and undoubtedly helped my future in the marketing world
Cons
Management, culture
Great place to work with wonderful people...!
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOAugust 22, 2018
There are so many wonderful hard working people at Epsilon that are all part of a common goal to maximize client satisfaction as well as increasing company profits.
Pros
Benefits, Time Off
Solid Company
Senior Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAJuly 24, 2018
Epsilon is a great place to work!. Gave me the flexibility to work and still be a mom. Epsilon does a great job hiring really great people to work with. They also truly care about their employees.
Epsilon work culture
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 17, 2018
*** Due to nature of the business work life balance was not good
*** Hardest part of the job was to interact with internal teams within Epsilon
*** Contemporary office space
This company sucks!!!
Senior Network Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 11, 2018
Management was incompetent. Meetings all day long, meetings before meetings, the team was scattered allover the U.S. some in Denver, some in Virgina, and who knows where else. There was no learning curve, no documentation of the network, but they expected you to know their networks. They couldn't find a switch if there life depended on it
Nothing much to say
Database Developer (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAJuly 6, 2018
Going in the opposite direction. Work culture has changed over the years and motivation seems to be dropping onsite with the new culture of moving jobs to India and not much focus on employees here.
Competitive and fun working place
ETL Developer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 2, 2018
A marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen client’s relationships with customers and providing a comprehensive direct-to-consumer marketing solutions, including database and data management, consumer data integration, permission based email-marketing, multi-channel campaign management, and interactive web services.
Terrible place to work
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 2, 2018
My rotten boss simply hired all his loser friends who were his co-workers at previous jobs and promoted them all above us.
It was a real Boss Hog / Dukes of Hazzard alscenario.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Cronyism at its most extreme
Company Culture
Account Team (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 1, 2018
We are a tight-knit team with the goal of exceeding our client expectations. With hard work, we have done that and they appreciate the positive results.
So-so technology, smart people, wishy-washy leadership
Senior Director, Solution Management & Marketing (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 30, 2018
It's a great place to be if you don't upset the apple cart and do only what is asked. If you're ambitious, have ideas and want to help your clients create and manage their marketing go elsewhere.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Poor leadership, crazy politics
Management was complacent accepting more work for their employees outside of original scope
Account Management (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJune 13, 2018
Management became comfortable with chaos and over working employees instead of insisting on defined roles and responsibilities among collaborative teams.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epsilon. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

59out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Epsilon.

Powered by Comparably