Epsilon Employee Reviews

Seasoned Veteran
Sr. Art Director (Former Employee) –  East C & West COctober 15, 2018
Day-to-day skills once achieved were predictable year after year. Management tows the line, keeps things tight, and pleasant. Culture, quiet on site friendly face-to-face. Hardest part of the job tow the line year after year with little compensation or career achievements management on top forever (GOBNetwork). Most enjoyable part of the job predictability, just a job. For (Non-Management) if you take pride in your work there will be little more than a mention, upon million dollar contract wins and acquisitions regardless of your contribution level.

Watch & Make it all happen, stand in place. You may get a dinner out of it...
Pros
Free Friday Lunch, 4K Match and Vacation time
Cons
Low Opp for Adv yrs, No skill changes for yrs, and Low Comp yr to yr $ all go UP not down.
Good Workplace
Associate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COOctober 30, 2018
The people at Epsilon make it worth working there- the compensation and actual work is not worth it. IF you are able to be content to enjoy the people around you and don't really care what you're work is or the politics of the environment- this will be a great fit. In my opinion, they misplace their budget. They don't compensate employees enough but they will spend an inordinate amount of money on charities and weird perks that people do not actually care about.
Pros
Free coffee, Great work life balance, Work from home
Cons
Low compensation, Weird C-level management
Poor work-life balance
Business Systems Analyst, Lead (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILSeptember 17, 2018
Good salary and ok benefits. Work life balance nonexistent. I was on 3 project teams and each one was different. Seems to be limited promotion from within - most all management was hired from the outside.
Pros
Good salary and ok benefits
Cons
Terrible work - life balance
Great boss, nice colleagues, potential to grow
Account Director (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 28, 2018
First off, I have a fantastic boss. She is smart, available and really in to developing her team. We sell interesting solutions and have opportunity to make money once our book of business is large enough
Pros
boss, free food, gym, work from home options
Cons
compensation, pressure to find new accounts
Great workplace to learn
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAOctober 23, 2018
Epsilon is a great place to grow your career and learn a lot about data and the marketing industry. The benefits and time off options are great as well.
So-so technology, smart people, wishy-washy leadership
Senior Director, Solution Management & Marketing (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 30, 2018
It's a great place to be if you don't upset the apple cart and do only what is asked. If you're ambitious, have ideas and want to help your clients create and manage their marketing go elsewhere.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Poor leadership, crazy politics
Great place to work with wonderful people...!
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOAugust 22, 2018
There are so many wonderful hard working people at Epsilon that are all part of a common goal to maximize client satisfaction as well as increasing company profits.
Pros
Benefits, Time Off
Excellent place to work
Cyber Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAJune 6, 2018
Epsilon Inc. helped provide me with the knowledge and experience required in the IT field. Small contract company that is growing by the minute. Their benefits package and salary leaves a lot to be desired, however it is a great place to get your foot in the door.
Good organization with opportunities for those that seek them
Senior Marketing Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAApril 14, 2018
Epsilon provided me with a number of opportunities to advance in my career. It provides for a flexible work environment which is great for those with families.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Unique work culture mix of young and older
QC Specialist - Dealer Services (Former Employee) –  West Chicago, ILMay 12, 2018
Epsilon is nice company to work for. They provide a number a good benefits in their time off, salary and employee benefits. Its a mixture of younger people just joining the work environment and people who have been around. Good if your are ambitious.
Great people to work with
Sr Digital Production Manager (Current Employee) –  First West Chicago, now ItascaApril 6, 2018
Epsilon was Aspen Marketing when I was hired in 2004. We had free lunches on Fridays and wonderful teamwork. My role had me working with multiple teams and I enjoyed the variety and the people I worked with.
Epsilon acquired Aspen about 6 years ago. We have pretty decent benefits, offices around the world, and opportunities to work with a wide variety of people and clients.
Organizational Overhaul
Account Director (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTSeptember 27, 2018
While I enjoyed my role within the company, as a company overall they were going through so many changes with mergers shifting leadership and management, that I was unsure of their stability. The consistent mergers and Leadership changes made for a less enjoyable culture.

Outside of the organizational changes, the day to day work and the people in the company are great. There is so much talent and I learned a great deal in my time there. The creative team challenges the account team and vice versa, making for a collaborative working environment across multiple offices.
Good Organization
Vice President, Cyber Security (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 26, 2018
A good organization to work for. A lot of opportunity to learn and try new things. Pay and benefits are average with the industry. A complex business model - so a good learning experience.
It’s productive and good hours
Operator (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 5, 2018
It’s a good workplace great management and people to work with same scheduled days great hours to work and benefits are good health insurance is great also you can work all the overtime you want
Pros
You get 3 breaks throughout the day
Cons
Rotating day and night shifts
Great work/life balance
Director of Marketing Operations (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MASeptember 4, 2018
Good career opportunities; Epsilon provides access to various free career advancement courses; great work/life balance; free coffee; options to work from home.
Nice atmosphere, great benefits and pay, not great security
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 23, 2018
Work great at first, but projects grew fewer as company shifted away from events so became less exciting place to work. Did a lot of great events for clients that I enjoyed working for.
Pros
great office, benefits
Cons
job security
good company but no job security
Data Modeling Analyst (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, New YorkMarch 10, 2018
Epsilon is a part of the larger organization, Alliance Data, which is a Fortune 500 company. They have been doing a lot of off-shoring job to India, which I was part of.
Pros
flexible time off, good benefits package
Cons
uncertain future of local office
Great company earlier on, lacking in later years
Data Programmer 2 (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYAugust 23, 2018
For a while Epsilon was a great place to work, however a shift in corporate strategy depleted my department. I managed multiple clients producing catalog mailings which were produced through marketing, this was utilized through a unix based environment. I learned many great skills here and undoubtedly helped my future in the marketing world
Cons
Management, culture
To be discussed in an interview.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 22, 2018
Company is misleading. Management had no follow through, there are no set procedures and inside sales and outside sales competed against each other instead of working as a team. My were not paid correctly. However, the direct mail pieces were professional and distributed as agreed.
Competitive and fun working place
ETL Developer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 2, 2018
A marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen client’s relationships with customers and providing a comprehensive direct-to-consumer marketing solutions, including database and data management, consumer data integration, permission based email-marketing, multi-channel campaign management, and interactive web services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epsilon. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss