Epsilon Employee Reviews

Two great crew teams in each restaurant
Restaurant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 19, 2018
Two outstanding restaurants great customer service, over the top food small menu about 20 different items done very well. Fun, relaxing warm and friendly
Pros
call all customer by first names, servers remember what guested likeed
Cons
Owners Retired, wasn't able to keep the company going.
Good organization with opportunities for those that seek them
Senior Marketing Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAApril 14, 2018
Epsilon provided me with a number of opportunities to advance in my career. It provides for a flexible work environment which is great for those with families.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Productive and Fun Place.
Interactive Developer Sr. (Current Employee) –  Middlesex County, MAApril 14, 2018
Always great to work with my fellow teammates at Epsilon. This company made me grow in both professional and at a personal level. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple clients at the same time and putting out fires whenever necessary. This also makes it the most enjoyable part of the job since you get to challenge yourself.
Pros
Comfortable workplace environment
Cons
Long hours, frequent layoffs
Do NOT Apply to This Place
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 8, 2018
This is the worst job. There is no cost of living pay & the salaries are too low. Management is a mess and tries to micromanage without having any idea of what is really going on. There is no room for advancement. They lie about jobs descriptions and the titles associated with them. Everything is considered a rush and of utmost importance. We are not saving lives! We are sending junk mail and email.
Great people to work with
Sr Digital Production Manager (Current Employee) –  First West Chicago, now ItascaApril 6, 2018
Epsilon was Aspen Marketing when I was hired in 2004. We had free lunches on Fridays and wonderful teamwork. My role had me working with multiple teams and I enjoyed the variety and the people I worked with.
Epsilon acquired Aspen about 6 years ago. We have pretty decent benefits, offices around the world, and opportunities to work with a wide variety of people and clients.
great creative and fun culure
Associate Creative Director (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 3, 2018
Epsilon was great company to work for. Management was fair and treating lower staff with respect. Downtown San Francisco was vibrant city to work and play in,
Pros
Free lunches and staff outings to things baseball games
Cons
commuting times could be long
favorable work environment
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCMarch 19, 2018
It was a pleasure to work with this group of professionals.
Clean work environment. Plenty of mentally stimulating work. The training was intense. The support staff was great.
Pros
nice office, great pay, great group to work with
Cons
contract work, ends too soon
This is Your "Dream Come True" Job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAMarch 18, 2018
They absolutely spoil their employees: on the very first day, they gave us a free lunch, free calendars, a free mug and a free thermos. They trust you to take your own breaks whenever you feel you need to. They have amazing break rooms with free food, but as you know, they trust you to not hog it all. And every other Friday, they serve free lunch! They also have "phone rooms" where you can make important calls during your break (I mean, how cool is that?) And they have a Mommy Room for their pregnant employees. They have events like games and raffles. And the people here are THE friendliest people you will EVER meet!
Pros
Friendly employees, free food, fun events
Cons
Hardly any
Avoid
East Greenbush - Data Integration Analyst II (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYMarch 7, 2018
Typical corporation that treats its employees like disposable goods. Too busy shipping off jobs to India to care about what's going on in their offices. Management is a joke.
It’s productive and good hours
Operator (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 5, 2018
It’s a good workplace great management and people to work with same scheduled days great hours to work and benefits are good health insurance is great also you can work all the overtime you want
Pros
You get 3 breaks throughout the day
Cons
Rotating day and night shifts
Typical Buyout scenario management in home offices didn't integrate well
Creative (Former Employee) –  ILMarch 1, 2018
Home office management didn't integrate with new offices well and put established business models in jeopardy by discounting the remote offices service offerings.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays
Cons
Long hours and Weekends
Great place to work.
Field Sales & Digital Marketing (Current Employee) –  Michigan/OhioMarch 1, 2018
The ability to structure your own monthly schedule, which allowed me to have a great work family balance. Team commerodity and work environment that allow you to stay on the cutting edge of all aspects of marketing related to the automotive industry.
Pros
Entertainment, Travel and Gas account.
Cons
Lack of promotion opportunity.
Nice atmosphere, great benefits and pay, not great security
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 23, 2018
Work great at first, but projects grew fewer as company shifted away from events so became less exciting place to work. Did a lot of great events for clients that I enjoyed working for.
Pros
great office, benefits
Cons
job security
Productive, great team to work with
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAFebruary 9, 2018
Typical day monitoring and reviewing files for matching layouts. Manage DTM for providers to upload their files for upcoming campaigns. Work on tickets from client with questions on groups. PTF enhancements providing samples for testing and validating. Creating excel reports for client review. Everyday is something new, always learning new ways to better our performance. Hardest part of job finding the time to complete everything I want to do. Most enjoyable part of the job was never a dull moment something always going on.
Pros
Gym inside building, pretty building and landscaping
Cons
to much offshoring, always training people
productive and fun workplace
Senior Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 6, 2018
i enjoyed my time at epsilon. it was a fair, fun environment.
as long as you were doing your job, management stayed out of your hair. the only unfair thing was bonus distribution.
Pros
free vendor lunches and perks
Cons
credit and bonus distribution was mainly recieved by management
decline to comment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAFebruary 1, 2018
pros - ability to work remotely, stock options, work to life balance can be easily managed, unlimited PTO

cons - not a lot of ability to advance, management can be removed from day to day,
Productive and fun place to work
Operations Support Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAJanuary 23, 2018
It's a good company with a strong culture and ability to promote from within and i don't have any more information to add. Its a company that is doing good things and doing well.
Quality Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILJanuary 23, 2018
It was a contract to hire job, just wasn't something I enjoyed. The people made the environment not enjoyable. I was either busy or had nothing to do. Just not something that was for me.
Great place to work - respectful, friendly coworkers.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 23, 2018
I would give Epsilon a 10+. As soon as I started working at Epsilon I felt part of the team, even though I was a contract employee. As months went by they gave me more responsibility and I learned a tremendous amount in a short time. Everyone treated each other with respect. If I hadn't relocated to Columbus, I would have taken a permanent position with Epsilon.
Pros
Professional and friendly
Cons
I was a contractor - I had to relocate to Columbus
it's okay
Senior Account Director (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 19, 2018
It's a big company, so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. Training is lacking so it's not unusual to find out too late that there are internal resources or SMEs who could have helped improve a project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epsilon. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight