Epsilon
Happiness rating is 62 out of 100

Epsilon Employee Reviews

United States52 reviews

So-so

In general, did not like it. Technologically it is not an advanced place. The management is fickle and erratic, prone to apply force where the compromise would be sufficient and achievable.

Great employees - no direction

So many talented people with no leadership. If only the ones in charge had any idea what the workers actually do. Fun atmosphere when the place wasn't on fire. Lol

Epsilon insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Very flexible work life balance

Nothing special about this company but nothing terrible either. The job is what you make of it really. Everyone works rather silohed. If you aren’t a self starter/motivated individual then you most likely will fail here

Productive workplace

Productive workplace where you can help other human beings.!! Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you guys and for let me help people.!!

nope

Company needs to clear out the good ole boys club and bring on people with fresh current ideas. Need better training and shadowing for new employees.

Everything is Marketed

Management does not give a straight answer to anything, makes sense since it is a marketing company. There isn't career growth at this company. The pay is low but there is good work life balance. Also the people that we work with are nice and helpful. If you need a job, then take it, but get experience and leave.

Interesting client work; Demanding hours

Pros:- Lots of high profile clients to work with- Lots of opportunity to speak during company wide meetings and share great work you and your team are doing - Moving under Publicis arm allowed for visibility into other agencies and flexibility for movement across agencies / allowed agencies to partner together on projects - Work from home policy was great even before COVID; many offices across the US and easy to transfer between offices if needed Cons: - If you excel in your role, you will be given more responsibility without compensation. If you are bad at your job, you will be put on less demanding accounts and your work given to those who are already at capacity. - Lots of pressure to sell through product features that are not fully developed, which can leads to client frustration & disappointment. - Promotion cycle has a lot of favoritism involved and pay raises are minimal even with promotions. - Extremely long hours depending on client you are working on- Voicing concerns to senior leadership is easy to do, but often nothing is done to address concerns or they are addressed too late to make a difference

Pros

Flexibility to change departments to explore other roles, work from home policy, coworkers

Cons

Pay, hours, support from senior leadership

Sounded great at first….

Very toxic work environment. Felt like I could never do anything right and always seemed to mess things up…even though I asked for clarification multiple times. They only care about making money and could care less about the employees.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks, toxic culture, horrible pay

Training

This job was not that bad, I just didn’t like that our hours got cut & the training they offered. I was promised a full week of training but I only got 1 day of training and immediately got on phones. I had a great supervisor but then got switched to a non caring supervisor. I would get left on read whenever I needed help. I loved having weekends off but I wish they were more organized.

Pros

No weekends, fair pay

Cons

Bad training, Careless management

Good workplace

Overall good workplace. Nice coworkers. I enjoy the work, just not a good review process. There needs to be a clear set of rules in place for workers.

Pros

Salary, Work/Life

Cons

Pay Increases, performance reviews

Productive fun work place

I had a really good time here at this company.It really shows you how to be a good employee and truly a great worker. I recommend this company to all who apply

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Shirt breaks

Good place to work!

The company was very good to me. Managers were supportive. Education reimbursement was great, was able to move around to different positions in the company.

House Board was extremely easy to work with.

Enjoyed my time at the sorority as well as enjoying the members. All professional & understanding. The flexibility for health appointments was extremely hard to get approval & a reliable sub.

Pros

Great staff & members

Cons

not as flexible and I needed for time off for health issues.

No appreciation

Typical corporate company. They change pay plans, positions and territories. Horrible communications. If you need to talk to someone in the company you have to email them

Tough place to work remotely

This is a very touchy feely organization that likes to make sure everyone has their say before they figure out what to put on stationary. They have favorites and you cannot disagree with them. while that is fairly standard across most companies but quite extreme there.

Company has declined and recently went through an acquisition

Used to be a fun place to work. Company has declined over the past few years and recently went through an acquisition due to declining profits. New leadership has brought in friends from previous company and does not promote within. Leadership style is micromanaging (ie: daily meetings sometimes twice a day of what are you doing today and why). Unequal distribution of work: employees who don't work don't get reprimanded and ones who do work get more work. No job security: A lot of jobs are being moved overseas.

Pros

Free lunch every other Friday

Cons

Leadership, No promotions, Lack of training, Micromanages

Poor work environment with deceptive management practices

Epsilon creates a culture of fear and confusion with the constant threat of termination. Employees feel insecure and concerned about their position and those of their coworkers and this reflects negatively in their work. Worst of all, good employees are turned against each other in a negative competitive environment.

Pros

Competitive salaries.

Cons

Poor management and negative corporate culture.

Great place to work! Coworkers are supportive and work as a team.

Epsilon is currently going through a change in ownership. I have to wait and see how the culture and work landscape change. Under the previous parent company, Epsilon was a powerhouse.

Pros

Free lunches, stocked snacks in kitchen, paid gym membership.

Cons

Sometimes worked through lunch, lack of project planning

Fun Job! Poor Management!

What I thought was a major career choice quickly turned into a nightmare! Lack of proper management, made every day unpredictable! Which made it extra stressful as we were already dealing with an unusual amount of bugs and issues with the products. I quickly realized this was a sinking ship, and reluctantly decided to leave.

Pros

Fun Industry!

Cons

Warehouse

Great boss, nice colleagues, potential to grow

First off, I have a fantastic boss. She is smart, available and really in to developing her team. We sell interesting solutions and have opportunity to make money once our book of business is large enough

Pros

boss, free food, gym, work from home options

Cons

compensation, pressure to find new accounts

To be discussed in an interview.

Company is misleading. Management had no follow through, there are no set procedures and inside sales and outside sales competed against each other instead of working as a team. My were not paid correctly. However, the direct mail pieces were professional and distributed as agreed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epsilon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.1Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
3.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Epsilon with

Epsilon reviews by popular job title

• Epsilon