Epson Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
It was an ok job, just kind of boring.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILMay 16, 2018
I would walk around 5 hours a day and talk to people about printers. If I was not talking to people about printers I would talk to the staff to make the day go by. All in all it was a pretty easy job.
Fun and nice
Epson America Paid Internship Program (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 3, 2018
Great place to work at and very nice people. For the time that i did work there i had an amazing experience and everyone was very helpful to me. I would go back if i could,
Nice lunch area
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAApril 30, 2018
The lunch was pretty good we had lockers n food vending machines for snack n drinks some times the food truck will come to our work for us to buy food to eat. The things I learned on the job how to do my job like How to interact with people n check printers but overall I had a nice enjoyable week working for Epson
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long break
Epson is like a family operated business.
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORApril 22, 2018
It's small enough that everyone gets to know you and work together. Job is challenging and benefits are great. Management is fair and listens to your concerns and always encourage change.
my time at epson
Operating order picker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 4, 2018
was a productive work place easy work laid back great attiudes overall hardest part of the job is trying to get overtime always made 40 hours a week also had cook outs sometimes also sporting events
Manual Line (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORFebruary 18, 2018
Good job, great people, Amazing pay, Good slow paced jobs, Fun. tactical, Enjoyable , groups are good, Slow paced, Fun, good people, nice. pay is good.
Epson El Paso
Accountant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 28, 2017
Great place to work, unfortunately they had to relocate operations to Portland OR. President was amazing, cared a lot about his employees. Would gladly work there again with some minor changes.
Pros
Great pay and benefits, friendly co workers
Cons
Low turnover, no room for advancement
Great environment overall.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 23, 2017
Great place to work, most people there work hard and want to do a good job. There are some people that don’t work very hard at all and try to take advantage. I worked on the swing shift. 3:30pm - 12:00am. That crew was awesome!
Pros
Starting pay $18 per hour
Simple job
Field Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 30, 2017
This job was just one of my part time jobs during this year. I did this position alone with 3 other jobs to form a full time job. This was a very easy job to remove and replace ink cartridges in the demo machines with in several chains of office supply stores. Teach employees about new functions on new floor models.
Ambiente de trabajo bueno,cafe gratis
Operadora (Former Employee) –  Operadora, ensamble de tinta para la impresora.August 21, 2017
Ambiente de trabajo bueno,café gratis,muy buena atención a los empleados ,trabajo en equipo bueno,
Sueldo bueno.La ubicación del trabajo Excelente.
Pros
Ofrecian seguro privado a bajo costo
Cons
Reduccion en salario vacacional
good working atmosphere, co-worker are nice
Operator III, Packing (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORAugust 17, 2017
We all work as a team and break the production target everyday.
Eye detailed require, fast pace, need work hard, good repair and redo the products skill.
Pros
have 10 mins break every 2 hours busy working
Cons
short lunch
Fun place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Plainfield inJune 18, 2017
It's a good place to work it just takes a long time to hire you own management isn't that good and the benefits are good there and that's all I have to say
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Not enough pay
Busy work on a factory style line
Computer Printer Repair Technician - Microdyne (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 21, 2017
After Training you are placed on a line and do repairs as the units come down the line. Can be hectic. Two 15min breaks and a half hour for lunch. Most the people were fun to work with. Immediate Management were friendly and approachable. Didn't reward productivity just attendance.
Pros
Training
Cons
Benefits, Pto.
Epson
SUPERVISOR/LEAD (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 23, 2017
Epson was a great company to work for. The benefits were amazing and the staff were great people. The work environment was fast paced and challenging creating satisfaction everyday.
good working for Epson
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 7, 2017
I like it working for Epson because the where good people we where like a family or supervisor was a good person if we need help with something person the were there for us
What I learned
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 2, 2016
Good exposure to Engineering and Information Technical skills. Test electronics units using standard text equipment and analyze results to evaluate performance thereby giving a professional working standard.
Productive,organized and tools and resources available
Forklift Operator/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 5, 2016
My typical day at work was really organized out. We got the orders at beginiing of the shift. They let you know what production was and how you did the day before.
Productive Line
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJune 8, 2015
I was only able to work at this job for a few weeks. I would wear a smock and eye wear for protection against any plastic particles. We would package ink cartridges into crates and arrange the full crates on pallets. The hardest part of my job was that i had to stand in one place a hours at a time and my knees would lock.
Pros
Big cafeteria
Cons
standing 10 hour shifts- you get to walk maybe a total of 10 minutes in a day
low rates ..no meal allowance or ot meals ..
Production Operator/Q.C (Former Employee) –  Lima park, Malvar Batangas CityMarch 18, 2014
low rates ..no meal allowance or ot meals ..no ot..but co workers are easy to work with ...no benefits ..no compensations,..
Good
Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOFebruary 13, 2014
Work flexible
Learned responsibility
Work individully
Hardest is moving the printers
After done everything