EQUIAN LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 1, 2018
Had life worked out differently, I would have never left. I loved working here. My co-workers were professional. The benefits were great. The job was very paced, but very easy. They do what they can to accommodate you, and they treat you like a person.
Excellent opportunity
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 9, 2018
I have been working at Equian for almost 2 years. It was a great career move. I have been promoted and treated more fairly here than at any company I've worked for in the past. Their health insurance is affordable, the offer a solid 401(K) match and are conveniently located. There is also a reasonable amount of flexibility. I truly feel valued here.
Pros
Location, health insurance, HSA with company match, Hra
Cons
Moving very quickly makes it hard to keep up with the change and accomplish accuracy
Run!
Subrogation (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 13, 2018
This place is a nightmare. They work you to death and when you meet your goals, they just raise them so you can't make bonus. Then they fire all of their senior subro examiners so they can bring in customer service reps to do subrogation for cheaper. They don't care about quality, only the bottom line.
Pros
Equian LLC is a great place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisApril 8, 2018
Equian cares about its employees. Good balance with good pay.Lots of smaller offices around US.

Loved going to those locations and solve problems.

Smart people.
Pros
employees are empowered, cared for + relax atmosphere
Cons
middle managers are typically remote and may not know what you are doing
Means to an end
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 31, 2018
I needed a job at the time and they were hiring. Was a very stressful and competitive job. The people were nice for the most part but the management made the atmosphere very stressful.
Pros
Always hiring
Remote Nurse Auditor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 2, 2018
I’m a remote nurse auditor and am proud to say I work for Equian. I initially started with Trover Solutions and was a bit nervous about the merger with Equian. However, the transition has had no negative effect on my role Great company to work and great leadership!! Hoping to work for the company til I retire.
Pros
Remote. Great compensation. Bonus potential. Attainable production goals.
Collaborative, professional workplace
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 26, 2017
The environment is fast-paced, collaborative, and professional. Those with whom I have interacted are focused but friendly, and everyone I've dealt with has been helpful, patient, and even appreciative of questions and suggestions. My immediate supervisor has been consistently willing to provide encouragement and direction as I have learned the business. I have loved my experience so far and have no reason to expect anything different in the future.
Pros
Benefits, collaborative and supportive environment
Cons
Nothing significant.
Poor upper management
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 22, 2017
Poor upper management. However, my immediate boss was wonderful. The company merged in 2016 with Trover solutions and the equian management took over. Expectations were set WAYYYY too high that no one was meeting them.
Not a good place to work
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJune 23, 2017
The training is horrible at this company along with management support. Management's lack of support as well as not providing you the necessary tools in order to perform your job is horrible. If you are seeking a company that provides a good business culture environment then this is not the company to work for.
P&C Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 25, 2017
Enjoyed my coworkers and management staff they were very flexible and willing to help me when i got sick which is why i ended up loosing this job I would work there again if a position opened.
Stressful work environment
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 28, 2017
Though a typical job itself at Equian is not stressful, the management makes the work environment stressful. Management was often promoted from within with no previous management experience or knowledge of how to deal with employees.

Myself and others were subjected to undue stress, ridicule in front of other employees and other unprofessional behavior up to and including threats of termination.

Job assignments were almost constantly shifted around leading to the elimination of positions on a regular basis as well as general confusion.

Though I give my approval of the overall job of the CEO from the company standpoint, it is my belief that upper management has no idea how the day to day operations are conducted.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Constant fear of job loss