EQUIAN LLC Culture reviews

Not a great place to work
Former Worker (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 1, 2019
This company has a bad work culture where the management team will hold you back unless you are in good with the right manager who wants help you move up. If you are in a particular department and very productive they will keep you held in that position for their own selfish reason because they don't want to lose your production. They will try to find ways to block and they are using the HR Rep in the office to assist with blocking certain people from obtaining new opportunities from within the company.
Pros
Pretty good pay/compemsation
Cons
block you from moving into new opportunuties when you are a good/dependable worker, watch you like you are in kindergarten, management is unqualified in a lot of cases
You can do much better.
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 19, 2018
In 2016 Trover Solutions was Acquired by Equain and the culture went down the drain. Execs tried to sell it as a “merger”, but “merger” means the fusion of two or more than two companies voluntarily to form a new company. When one entity purchases the business of another entity, it is known as “Acquisition”. In hindsight, that was a red flag. Trover cared about employees, to Equian, employees are just numbers, cogs. Trover’s culture gave it a soul, Equian managed to crush that soul in less than a year.

Most of the jobs at Equian are not stressful. However management makes the work environment stressful. Job assignments were changed constantly, leading to the elimination of positions on a regular basis as well as general confusion, our trainers didn’t know what was going on in the positions they were training. I don’t blame them, there was no way they could keep up. I felt like even working the position, we never truly knew what we were doing, or if we were doing it correctly… procedures changed to frequently.

Managers were USUALLY promoted not based on work or experience, but based on their relationship with their department head. This lead to a weak group of leaders, who were not only unprofessional, but downright inappropriate at times. Nothing you can do about it, they weren’t and won’t be held accountable by a Department head or VP who’s personal relationship interferes with his professional ones.

There are good managers here, however upper management is HORRIBLE. I felt my supervisor treated me unfairly based on my gender. It wasn’t just me, my entire team
  more... took note of how I was singled out and “picked on”. It felt like this was high-school, not a place of business. I collected evidence about how I was treated to turn over to HR, but by the time I was sitting in a room signing my separation paperwork, I just didn’t care enough to even attempt to pass along the evidence of the supervisors inappropriate behavior. Good riddance.

Co-workers were amazing, the pay was fair, and the work wasn’t all that hard, and the schedule was perfect. But honestly, I would pass on working for the company if there was 100,000+ a year on the table. You should never feel sick at work or at home because of your manager. Find somewhere that supports and values employees in their actions, not their words. You can do much better.
Pros
Schedule, Pay, and Benefits are fair
Cons
Management, Culture, sub par Training
Means to an end
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 31, 2018
I needed a job at the time and they were hiring. Was a very stressful and competitive job. The people were nice for the most part but the management made the atmosphere very stressful.
Pros
Always hiring
Cons
Not a good place to work
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJune 23, 2017
The training is horrible at this company along with management support. Management's lack of support as well as not providing you the necessary tools in order to perform your job is horrible. If you are seeking a company that provides a good business culture environment then this is not the company to work for.