Equifax Employee Reviews

Great Job!!
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 22, 2018
Loved my job at Equifax. I was busy but not overly busy. I had plenty to do everyday. It was laid back. I also learned a lot. My manager was great and fair.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
offices were very cold all year
A true meritocracy
Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 29, 2018
The typical Equifax worker has served in multiple roles within the company, many times due to career progression. The culture is friendly and work-life balance is good, but working with top management (Rudy Ploder) can be difficult.
Pros
Good people, positive work environment
Cons
Substantial amount of change due to new CEO leadership
Dead End
Unemployment Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHAugust 26, 2018
Daily deadlines, stressful environment, and rare occasions for advancement. High turnover of new employees and long term employees include 10 plus years. Hardly any employees have less than 10 years.
Pros
Minimal Micro Management
Cons
Stressful and lacks advancement
Great work environment, excellent staff and management
Senior Financial Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 19, 2018
• Performed month-end close procedures by calculating accrual estimates, revenue adjustments, quarter-end / year-end true ups and supervised billing department; reviewed two staff accountants responsible for affiliate billing, special projects, adjustments and journal entries.
• Managed all areas of the revenue-sharing process to ensure that Equifax and system affiliates were properly compensated based on file ownership. Recorded the monthly affiliate revenues and expenses. Prepared the monthly revenue sharing, affiliate, and mortgage financial reporting.
• Reviewed the Affiliates Contract, prepared memos and a PowerPoint presentation to management showing the proper method of revenue sharing which saved the company over one million dollars annually. Notified subsidiaries and prepared monthly spreadsheets documenting savings.
• Designed, prepared, and presented the new reconciliation template used by Equifax for all financial account reconciliations. Designed the price-volume Access database.
• Designed, tracked, and reconciled subscription accounts for Equifax’s small business exchange contributing annual revenue over $40 million to meet new Sarbanes Oxley standards. Reviewed all contracts and determined proper allocation rates for proper revenue recognition.
Great company to work
SARC- Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Earth City, MOAugust 18, 2018
The benefits makes up for the low compensation. The SARC department for Equifax you want to stay away from very stressful. Management is very rude, inconsistent, and does not follow through with what they say. this department is highly stressful.
Pros
great benefit
Cons
Management is horrible
Good company to work for
Manager, Corporate Events (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2018
I learned a lot working for Equifax. The opportunities I had there positioned me for my career advancements in the workforce. As expected, the culture here is very corporate. However, during my time there, it was a little more laid back and family friendly.
Fun and relaxed environment
Member of the fulfilment Associate team (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 7, 2018
I made calls to employers to verify employment on their employees. We worked on behalf of Wells Fargo which means anyone that applied fora house loan we were the third party that verified employment. After 3 months of working there I got put on a project where I read articles and inputed crime into a data base as well as still working my regular duties on the phone.
Pros
Awesome team to work with
A wonderful place to work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 31, 2018
Equifax is a wonderful place to work with a lot of opportunities for growth and development. There is a great work-life balance and the industry is pretty interesting as well. No place is perfect, but in all Equifax is a great place to work.
Productive Workplace Environment
Technology Sales Consultant/ Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2018
Management was supportive in all aspects of the job. Great learning opportunity regarding the multiple products available to sell/consult with for assigned client base.
Pros
Supportive Management Team
Cons
Great company to work for
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2018
Nice place to work. Supportive management, knowledgeable colleagues. Challenging work, lots of responsibility. Growth environment. Highly recommended.
Overall its a job depending on what department your in in can be a career or a bridge to get you across the water
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 30, 2018
Management and job Advancement your either in the click or your out unfair and unjust but with them bringing in fresh blood appear to be turning things around.
Cons
The micro-managing is through the roof, The treatment of floor agents is sub standard, we can can eat on the call center floor and have our phones out but you pagans cant
manager great
Customer Support Specialist / ID Watchdog (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 27, 2018
my manager is great optional overtime was great pay is very low> They are now going to outsource so there is no more opportunity for me here I was working her on temp to possible full time employment but now they are not offering full time employment it is going to be outsourced. Therefore I will not be working for Equifax any longer than the 10th of August 2018
Was very micromanaged
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLJuly 24, 2018
At first it was an easy, fun job but further in you were required to dress professionally which seems a bit much for being in a call center. Was pretty run down 4 months into the work.
Independent work
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIJuly 22, 2018
Nice position for someone looking for a flexible working environment. Lots of freedom to get wok completed on your own schedule. Ability to make as much money as you want depending on how hard you want to work.
Not What I Expected
Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJuly 18, 2018
I was excited when I got hired on full time here. I like my team lead and thought there would be opportunity for advancement. I was wrong. Favoritism and nepotism run rampant. People are fake and petty. Advancement is based on popularity instead of merit. Seniority has no value. It's like being back in high school. I have never been so disappointed by an employment situation in my life.
Fulfillment Associate-- High Stress
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJune 29, 2018
I worked as a Fulfillment Associate in an Equifax call center doing verifications of employment and income. I do not recommend it unless you have a very high tolerance for stress. I burnt out after 1 year (for comparison, it took me 3 years to burn out in fast food).
Pros
They pay you
Cons
High Stress, negative atmosphere, poor responsiveness from management, micromanaging policies
A lot to be expected
Strategic Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 26, 2018
Daily tasks and expectations for customer facing positions continue to increase with additional responsibilities every few weeks. Lots of paperwork (electronic) - there is an extensive form to be completed for every task. Difficult to manage workload.
Great place for career development
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Earth City, MOJune 25, 2018
Equifax Workforce Solutions gives employees the tools they need to succeed in role. They encourage managers to promote from within so they is always growth with the company.
Pros
Flex time
Good if you prefer no contact with anyone.
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJune 24, 2018
This job pays well enough to afford rent and allows you to have independence but those are the only positive notes I have. Management is poor and ignores employees daily. You are almost required to go around your supervisors in order to receive help. After asking for assistance multiple times from my team leads I was left with no other option to formally complain to the manager of our whole office about their negligence. Perfect job if you don't like talking to co-workers or enjoy being told you're wrong.
Don’t know
Verification of Employment (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 23, 2018
Good fit job . Happy with long hours work. Enjoyable pace environment. Computer watch job . Sitting position to work with client. Same thing doing again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equifax. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight