Equifax Employee Reviews

Senior Global Physical Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 20, 2019
Management needs a more structure.

Easy job but can be difficult since team/ management is not structured.

Pay can be increased due to the area and long commute.
Pros
No uniforms/ dress business casual
Cons
Business has no structure
Very Chaotic
Contract Developer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 17, 2019
Since the 2017 Breach, this company has been spiraling out of control and there's no end in sight. There's no accountability and the next disaster is just around the corner.
Pros
good work locations
Cons
extremely unstable
Avoid
Software Engineer (Specialist) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 17, 2019
I strongly recommend you avoid Equifax. Why? Deep culture of managing outsourced work, which means the payroll has all managers and no skills. Ridiculous politics. Decision come from people that have no idea what you do or how you do it. Just a miserable company to work for.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Everything else
They don't care about employee's
Hearing Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 16, 2019
Management could be better, they micromanage, don't allow employee's to return after major surgery. I learned that this company only see's their employee's as numbers, they don't take into consideration how well you do your job. They do not care about their clients, always pushing for increases when they should focus on the client and their concerns first.
It's ok I guess
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 16, 2019
It wasn't really bad I guess, just beyond easy. Business Casual dress code. No down time except for breaks. Basically everyone in that office is through a staffing agency and next to no one get hired on full time.
Pros
Easy Money
Cons
Boring
No review to write
HR People Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 15, 2019
I have no complaints about my time spent with the company. I started with very little experience in HR and can say that I learned a lot about HR that I had no idea of the day to day operation.
Poor Training Robotic like Employee's
UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 14, 2019
Extremly poor place to work . Run for your Life. The job is not what they tell you at all. Very poor leadership its like they are all in some kind of cult.
No concept of teamwork. No one talks to each other very strange.
its a job for the young
Fullfilment Associate (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJanuary 13, 2019
it is a good company to work for if you get the right supervisor it is fast paced and a lot of drama hardest part is having people complain about the calls they have to make its a call center
benefits
Cons
not knowing if you have a job
it's not what you know, it's who you know
Senior Network Operations Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 8, 2019
and that's unfortunate. typical day is working on projects. servicenow builds. firewall implementation. office response. not a good upper management structure.
Stress filled environment
Employment Verification Agent (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJanuary 8, 2019
Hardly any room for advancement if you're entry level. Very dry office and the heat is always a problem. Lack of communication from higher ups to entry level staff.
Ok Place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  GAJanuary 6, 2019
As any company, it has ups and downs. It is not structured properly but has opportunity to be promoted. Average day will consist of employees gossiping about each other and sometimes unprofessional management.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
No real training for employees
Equifax
Sr. Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 31, 2018
At Equifax I've developed excellent data management skills when serving as programmer there. I supervised colleague and developed data entry forms and databases in ACCESS and EXCEL for clients use. I felt I was a big contributor ans asset to that organization.
I got to work from home.
IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 28, 2018
This was a very stressful job but at least I was able to work from home. The company is not very client friendly unless it is a client that will bring a lot of money.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Very stressful
workflow
Information Consultant III (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2018
received calls from customers with inquiries on their credit reports and filled a dispute if they disagreed with anything on their report. Also was able to correct reports if it was valid
n/a
Business Analyst/ MS Access Developer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 15, 2018
Worst company ever. Stupid choices, arrogant, incompetent. Poor management. No solution focus. workplace culture is back stabbing. They are to stupid to recognize real talent.
Pros
Cons
everything
Innovative Company
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 14, 2018
A 115 year old company with an opportunity for career growth into numerous fields of financial services. As a Fortune 1000 company entry positions are highly competitive.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2018
Equifax is a fast paced environment with great team work. There are opportunities for advancement and good training. There is ability to work remote.
Life at Equifax
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2018
Constant reorganizations, long hours, high turnover, fire drills on a weekly basis, and the employees have no faith in their leadership. There are better places to work.
Poor Communication...
Fulfillment Associate- Entry (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IANovember 30, 2018
I started through a temp agency and was hired on full time about 4 month later and after being hired on full time for 6 months my job was eliminated. They have very poor communication between management/supervisor and regular employees. No two people give you the same answer when you ask a question. If you are wanting an easy job where all you have to do is read a script this would work for you.
Loved working here
LEAD BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST/Product Owner (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 29, 2018
I had the autonomy to perform my duties and had access to necessary tools...gained lot of respect from peers and leadership...it was fun and good teamwork.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equifax. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

1.7Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss