Equifax Employee Reviews

Productive and Goal Oriented Work Place
Product SME and Technical Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 7, 2018
Great place to work and advance career. Offers options to work in different groups. Provides great customer service to all customers. Focus on building applications with the latest technologies.
Pros
Ability to work in cool projects and data sets
Good
Verifications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 7, 2018
A good place to work if you like talking on the telephone and working in Audit and Transcribing information. Everyone worked well as a team together. Will understand if you need time off
Equifax
Fulfillment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 5, 2018
I enjoyed working for Equifax. I had a great team I worked for. It makes it easier to come to work when you get along with the people you work with. Like any job you have your ups and down/ good and bad days but overall it was a great job. Just wish they didn't close our office.
Data Processing Location
LEAD FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth TexasMay 29, 2018
This was a Cubicle style office with different departments all working on different aspects of the company. The culture was pretty nice but as with any office there were groups.
Great Place to Work
Web/UI Architect II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2018
I worked for Equifax for many years. I the opportunities to work with many great people from all over the company, with all kinds of backgrounds, and at levels of management. I received great benefits, learned a great deal about technologies, and was blessed to be promoted from within twice in 6 years.
Pros
Nearly all Pros
Cons
Few Cons if any
Productive and great place to work
Unemployment Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MAMay 18, 2018
As an unemployment consultant I inteteracted between all 50 states and my clients. I learned my clients business culture and was able to pass on knowledge of their states Unempliyment laws. I liked that I worked independent. Met my goals and filled my quoters. The work was faced passed, but highly rewarding. If they didn't close the Peabody office I would still be there.
Pros
Advancement, working independantly in a ream enviroment
Cons
Closrd the locstion
Collections
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2018
Collections jobs are not easy to do on a Government contract. I called people all day long. The job was was the same day in and day out. I honestly did not like it.
Pros
Cons
Being talked to very badly on the phone every day.
Workplace Culture
Executive Assistant/HR Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2018
This company stood out due to the work place environment. Very professional, collaborative environment. You enjoyed coming to work due to the work load and colleagues.
No training
Data Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond Heights, MOMay 9, 2018
Once you become hired for the position there is not training , you will not have full knowledge of the job until 6 months to a year later . When you do ask for assistance it can get confusing and not helpful
Poor
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAMay 3, 2018
Moderately paced call center. There are different branches for Equifax. Supervisor did not want to be spoken to until he spoke first. Workplace culture was poor.
Pros
Nice breakroom
Cons
Never had warm water in the restroom
Company ruined by upper management
Senior Unemployment Hearing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 30, 2018
The company has lost miles of growth as the result of poor decisions and poor managment all employees suffered.
They currently have a revolving door for VP and higher level that all receive a 'golden umbrella' when leaving. they do not unfortunately provide this to the employees that they lay off as a result of thier business decisions.
Pros
My team was wonderful, the company never appreciated this
Cons
outsource positions handling sensitive data outside USA
Challenging and Exciting Workplace
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 27, 2018
A typical day at work includes scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and arranging events. I learned to provide administrative support across all areas and levels of the organization. Management allows individuals to grow and provides the tools to do so. The most tedious part of the job was to schedule high level meetings on leaders' calendars. The most enjoyable part of the job was to successfully make meetings happen and to administratively support leaders in the most efficient and effective way possible!
not worth it
Verifications Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAApril 26, 2018
The managerial staff didn't ever really seem to know what they were talking about, no one was ever on the same page. You get cross trained pretty quickly, but the pay doesn't match what they expect out of you, especially if you are have multiple task.
Worst Place to Work
Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAApril 24, 2018
Management is not knowledgeable on anything, and no one can help you with anything, or if they do, they have an attitude about it. There are no reviews, no meetings with you, training was disorganized. overall a very unprofessional place to work for a company that claims to be professional.
Going through changes
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2018
Security breach has changed a lot of priorities and not all are defined yet. Future litigation could create additional growth challenges.
The people at EFX are great - committed and helpful.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Changing leadership & culture
Work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 11, 2018
Equifax was fun, however it was a high it was fast paced and very goal oriented. There was not much time to get to know co-workers. Job stability was up and down with the housing market.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
job stability
Part time
Transcriber (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 11, 2018
Transcribe information from tape translated by physicians and underwriters. It was a part-time position and I was able to work my own hours. There was no supervisor at the time that I was working there so I was able to concentrate with no disturbance.
Pros
part time
Cons
temp
Good Place
Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 11, 2018
Leads are all every helpful and are eager to teach you everything. problem is that the pay is horrible. My leads make less than desirable even after 3 years of Blood Sweat and Tears
Pros
Always something to do.
Cons
Always something to complain about.
Pleasant place to work
CLIENT RELATIONS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCApril 11, 2018
Constant and high paced work environment but leaves you fulfilled with feelings of accomplishment at the end of the day. Had the Job remained local I would have stayed indefinitely.
Pros
comfortable work environment
Cons
very "political" to move up
good company
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 5, 2018
Good company to work for. Good advancement structure. They closed in Madison or else I'd still be there. Big call center environment. Good management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equifax. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight