Play YouTube video button
66Average
Equinix Employee Review

Best Career Company

May 12, 2018
The atmosphere here at Equinix surpasses any company I've ever worked at. When you come to work and see people that are motivated and enjoy there jobs, then the company must be doing something right.

The Benefits are a nice bonus as well. Annual bonuses, quarterly performance bonuses, good health care/dental care, plus ESPP.

Equinix also has a tuition reimbursement program to help with those individuals who want to further their career.

The work itself can be relaxed or difficult depending on the task, yet all training is provided to help you succeed. With highly qualified personnel, there is no excuse why you cannot learn something new everyday here!
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, excellent benefits, relaxed enviroment
Cons
The commute
September 4, 2019
Same role
Senior IBX Technician IV/Engineer (Former Employee) - Dallas, TX
A fast pace, never happy, and stressful. You will not last more than a year without losing stressing out. They do not respect the technician but they love engineers.
March 18, 2019
Same location
Sales Associate Intern (Former Employee) - Ashburn, VA
As an intern, the staff was exceptional in helping me succeed and learn about the company. I was constantly given help, if needed, on assignments I was working on. They were very interested in my improvement on the job, as I was always allowed to sit in on quarterly sales meetings with the team. All the employees there were very dedicated to their efforts, and I think that starts with the great company culture they have.
January 10, 2019
Same location
IBX Senior Site Engineer Level V - FMP (Former Employee) - Ashburn, VA
Great benefits. Very poor management training. Management is very self centered and only interested in their own advancement. no lower level advancement or training is promoted.