Play YouTube video button
Equinix
66Average
Equinix Employee Review

Really fun place to work

January 25, 2018
Fun and friendly work environment. Growing and fast paced company. Lots of perks like free drinks and hot breakfast. Company is very focused on giving back to the community as well and sponsors several charity events a year as well as blood drives.
January 15, 2015
Same roleSame location
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) - Ashburn, VA
I've learned so much from Equinix. A typical day at Equinix was very busy. Never a dull moment. My Vice President of Real Estate, and management of different departments all appreciated my work ethics and communication. The hardest part of the job was leaving it. The most enjoyable part of the job was staying busy at all times.
Pros
Travel, 401k, stocks, etc
Cons
I had to leave
March 18, 2019
Same location
Sales Associate Intern (Former Employee) - Ashburn, VA
As an intern, the staff was exceptional in helping me succeed and learn about the company. I was constantly given help, if needed, on assignments I was working on. They were very interested in my improvement on the job, as I was always allowed to sit in on quarterly sales meetings with the team. All the employees there were very dedicated to their efforts, and I think that starts with the great company culture they have.
January 10, 2019
Same location
IBX Senior Site Engineer Level V - FMP (Former Employee) - Ashburn, VA
Great benefits. Very poor management training. Management is very self centered and only interested in their own advancement. no lower level advancement or training is promoted.