Applied online, contacted by a Recruiter within a couple of weeks, did two in person interviews, and received my job offer within the next two weeks. Overall, the process took about 6 weeks.
About 2.5 months
1.Submit online application
2. Take an online personality test and IQ/logic test
3. Online Interview
4. Potentially phone interview or other interview
5. Hear back
Approximately 60 days.
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Equinor?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Equinor?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Equinor?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Equinor?3 people answered
- What benefits does Equinor offer?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Equinor?One person answered
- How long does it take from submitting an online application to receiving an online assessment invite…
- How much do skilled trades make per hour