For the US, we have a lot to accomplish and some of our teams are smaller, so it can get busy. Most of my work days are packed with meetings and work without much down time. So it is faster paced, but it is manageable if you enjoy being productive in a working environment and comfortable without having downtime.
Moderate to Fast
Busy every day all the time
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Equinor?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Equinor?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Equinor? What are the steps along the way…3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Equinor?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Equinor?One person answered
- How long does it take from submitting an online application to receiving an online assessment invite…
- What benefits does Equinor offer?
- How much do skilled trades make per hour