Equinor

Equinor Employee Reviews in Austin, TX

Austin, TX8 reviews
This company treats their employees well, but if you are hoping to be hired from a contractor position it wont happen. If your role is temporary, leave at the end of your contract and keep it temporary.
Regulatory Leader is a terrible leader. There's constant turnover due to her. Good people quit because of her treatment and others are let go even though they are doing an awesome job. Leader is a nut case and should not be a leader.
She (Supervisor K)is a bully and shows favoritism towards male coworkers .
She is unstable and continually changes her emotions from one moment to the next Unprofessional behavior. Only takes male coworkers out to lunch. Reprimanded for IT department problem even though we are not assigned to IT department, and I was at lunch at the time I was being reprimanded by her.

I left this job because I couldn’t stand the hostile work environment of the supervisor .

If she was gone I wouldn’t have left.
Pros
All other Equinor employees professional. Free food .
Cons
No insurance .
I have really enjoyed the work/life balance of this office as well as the flexible schedule, unusual for contract positions. Casual office attire. Hardest part of the job is somewhat unreasonable deadlines.
Pros
Flexible schedule, good location
Cons
Contract only position
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Management is locked in your their roles which doesn't allow for anyone to move up the corporate ladder, in a reasonable amount of time. The work life balance is awful.
I have really enjoyed my time at Statoil. I was brought on in a contract position in the Houston office and when my husband was transferred to Austin, they allowed me to stay on and work from their Austin office. I have learned so much during my time here. My only negative comment would be that, as a contractor, you job security is pretty minimal as is your room for growth. However, that is the case in any contractor situation, not just Statoil. I also wish that contractors would be considered along with employees for the first shot at employee openings/promotions. That being said, I hope to work here full time one day.
Pros
Positive work environment, good management structure, kind co-workers
Cons
Limited job security, little room for growth as a contractor
A world class leader in the Oil & Gas Industry. They lead by core principals of integrity, open and honest with employees.
A typical day at work would be coming into the office where I will book orders and enter data for the company.

I've learned lots of skills that would knowledge of the revenue department.

My manager is always available when I need her.

My co-workers are very supportive and there when I have questions.

The hardest part of my job would be the commute. The commute to work is usually about 45 minutes every day.

The most enjoyable portion of my job would be the laid back environment and the work that I do.
Pros
Laid back, flexible schedule, free snacks
Cons
Pay, commute