Equinor

Equinor Employee Reviews for Consultant

Consultant2 reviews
United States2 reviews
While the benefits are nice, there does not appear to be much room for advancement. Engineers do get the chance to rotate between operations, production, and reservoir, thereby getting a well-rounded work experience--great for the career. There are some good, talented people working in operations yet they are overworked.

Offices are split between Houston and Austin. The Houston office is an awful cube farm (includes managers) and bookshelves are forbidden. Though the Austin office is crowded, it is a much more friendly and lively culture. I always enjoyed working at the Austin office.

IT service is arguably the worst; there are too few of them so workers frequently struggle with computer issues and an offshore response system. The company boasts being IT-savvy but unfortunately it is far behind many others I've worked at.
A few of the first things I noticed when I started at Statoil was how nice and cooperative everyone was with each other. It really is a healthy team environment. Plus, I learned a lot from different areas by working cross-sectionally with different groups, including contracts, supply chain, engineers, etc.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Equinor?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equinor. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.6
InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
2.4Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Equinor Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Consultant
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more