Equinor Employee Reviews for Contract Consultant
Contract Consultant2 reviews
United States2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 265 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
The company treats its employees with respect. I find Statoil to be an extraordinarily ethical company. Employees are required to treat each other with respect and be friendly.
Ethics, friendly work place
at the time no prospect for growth
Leave a review. Help people like you.
People rely on reviews to make better decisions. Help them out by rating your employer.
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equinor. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 265 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about Equinor
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Equinor?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Equinor?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Equinor?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Equinor? What are the steps along the way…3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Equinor?3 people answered
- What benefits does Equinor offer?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Equinor?One person answered
- How long does it take from submitting an online application to receiving an online assessment invite…
- How much do skilled trades make per hour
See all questions and answers
Equinor Reviews by Job Title
Career recommendations for Contract Consultant
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more