Equinor

Equinor Employee Reviews for Environmental Health Officer

Environmental Health Officer4 reviews
United States4 reviews
The company highly prizes themselves on the ability to provide their employees with the perfect work life balance. They are able to deliver on this and make sure that employees have a stress free time while taking vacation
Confusing and forced work place. General employees were never part of decision making. It is a Norwegian Company doing business in the World but it doesnt take in the local cultures and provides special attention to and special benefits to expats from Norway.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Poor Management and lack of direction
I oversea the safety aspects of the daily activities of the oil field. I am constantly learning about safety of others that's why I love my job. The hardest part of my job is nothing I enjoy what I do.
Winters are Cold Summers are Hot, but the wildlife and people are incredible. Really great bunch of individuals to work for. Great leadership! The working contractors in the Bakken need to face the facts and those facts are written in blood. TOO MANY Workplace Fatalities!! Safety First Fellas! Good or Bad cost efficient or not. If it's not right....DON'T DO IT!
Pros
Awesome Management
Cons
Hardheaded Contractors
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.