Equity Experts logo
Equity Experts

Equity Experts Employee Reviews in Auburn Hills, MI

Showing all 11 reviews.

N/a

Not a great place to work the atmosphere was very toxic during my time there, and management was not very supportive of employees needs. I wouldn't work here again.

N/a

Not anything at this given moment. The company is a company nothing exciting nothing bad. Everyone’s experience is different. This minimum character length is a bit absurd.

The best place for the right people

If you are hard-working, driven, and looking for a challenge, Equity Experts provides opportunity you won't find at other places. We are a growing company, so you are expected to take initiative and find solutions without a ton of hand-holding, but that also means you are given the freedom to work independently and be a part of creating something new. We have goals to meet that are not always easy, but never unrealistic. I appreciate the casual work environment, friendly atmosphere, and being rewarded financially for results.

Fantastic working environment.

Equity Experts is great company to work for! I am proud to say that I work here. It is a fun and upbeat working environment. Every here is a hard worker and extremely helpful.

Productive and encouraging

Equity Experts is by far the best place I have worked! Everyone is very friendly and everyone works as a team to get things done. Management is very encouraging and supportive and is always there to answer questions. I definitely recommend applying!

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Great Company to Work For!

I love working for Equity Experts! The leadership and teammates are always so helpful. I feel like I get to try new things all the time and it helps me to develop my skills even further.

Honest review

While working in the legal department I was able to work alone, however getting answers from management was never easy. Pay was very low for a Paralegal at $15 an hour. After being there for a full year and cleaning out their bankruptcy department because it was a mess, I asked for a raise. Soon after that, I was “laid off” because they stated they weren’t profiting off of Bankruptcy and were removing the role as a whole. Now it’s up as a part time position on Indeed.. ok! Pay was very low, no room to grow within the company, management can also be so pushy to the point, where they hired a women to oversee the Legal department and she lasted not even a month. She one day picked up her stuff and walked out of the office because she couldn’t handle the stress and workload they were expecting. They sugar coat everything in the interviews, I’ve talked to several current and previous employees about that. I wouldn’t recommend this place as a stable working environment. LETS TALK ABOUT THE RESTROOM! I once was pulled into a conference room with our General Counsel and our PRESIDENT of the company which is a MALE, to talk to me about restroom time use. DISCLAIMER: I am a female, with female personal conditions. However, nonetheless my work is being done and not affected, I’m not sure why and how they think they can control when someone needs to go? It was beyond the most uncomfortable conversation I’ve had in a workplace that I couldn’t even explain my situation face to face to them in the room. After I went back to my desk, I sent them an email explaining. Which in my opinion, my -

Challenging Position

The work environment needs more room you feel closed in due to the cubicles being very close to one another. What I learned is don't always believe everything you are told during the interview process.There are many challenges you face on a day to day basis. The portfolios are very challenging to collect on for the company to make their goals monthly. There are fees I didn't believe were affordable for the customer to pay in order to save their properties and that the HOA were not fair in their processes.

Pros

bagels every tuesday morning also lunch was provided every company meeting

Cons

short breaks working saturday mornings

Growing company with a family atmosphere and room for advancement

This is a great company to work for if you want something more than just a job. I have been with Equity Experts for several years and if you work hard and care about your job, you will advance. Although the work can be stressful and fast paced at times because of our constant growth, the atmosphere is more laid back then you would find at most larger corporate environments. The company has recently put a lot of effort into creating a positive culture for the employees, including additional days of free lunches or snacks, and several health insurance options, which covers 100% of the employee coverage, which I find really valuable with the cost of health care.

Pros

Opportunity for advancement

Cons

Need to adapt to changes quickly with growth

Temporary Employment

Terrible place to work- high stress, terrible management, temporary employment. Training is terrible, no sense of direction after being trained. Management is nonexistant. The culture is high stresses and misguided.

Cons

short breaks, no space

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Equity Experts?

collection Company

Wonderful place to work, good people and good atmosphere. Wish I had never left there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equity Experts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2