Equity Experts

Equity Experts Work-Life Balance reviews

United States11 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

The best place for the right people

If you are hard-working, driven, and looking for a challenge, Equity Experts provides opportunity you won't find at other places. We are a growing company, so you are expected to take initiative and find solutions without a ton of hand-holding, but that also means you are given the freedom to work independently and be a part of creating something new. We have goals to meet that are not always easy, but never unrealistic. I appreciate the casual work environment, friendly atmosphere, and being rewarded financially for results.

N/a

Not anything at this given moment. The company is a company nothing exciting nothing bad. Everyone’s experience is different. This minimum character length is a bit absurd.

Equity Experts insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose

Great Company to Work For!

I love working for Equity Experts! The leadership and teammates are always so helpful. I feel like I get to try new things all the time and it helps me to develop my skills even further.

Challenging Position

The work environment needs more room you feel closed in due to the cubicles being very close to one another. What I learned is don't always believe everything you are told during the interview process.There are many challenges you face on a day to day basis. The portfolios are very challenging to collect on for the company to make their goals monthly. There are fees I didn't believe were affordable for the customer to pay in order to save their properties and that the HOA were not fair in their processes.

Pros

bagels every tuesday morning also lunch was provided every company meeting

Cons

short breaks working saturday mornings

Growing company with a family atmosphere and room for advancement

This is a great company to work for if you want something more than just a job. I have been with Equity Experts for several years and if you work hard and care about your job, you will advance. Although the work can be stressful and fast paced at times because of our constant growth, the atmosphere is more laid back then you would find at most larger corporate environments. The company has recently put a lot of effort into creating a positive culture for the employees, including additional days of free lunches or snacks, and several health insurance options, which covers 100% of the employee coverage, which I find really valuable with the cost of health care.

Pros

Opportunity for advancement

Cons

Need to adapt to changes quickly with growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equity Experts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits