Equity Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Agency
APPEALS COORDINATOR FOR UNITED HEALTH GROUP (Former Employee) –  CaSeptember 5, 2018
It was a start to entering my current position. Helped me find stable employment and ok pay. Will recommend to anyone just most temp positions are at least 1yr long before you are hired with the company directly.
Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 12, 2018
Has its pros and cons. Management needs a change. Frat boy mentality leads to too much partying and not business minded enough. Company has a great commissions structure.
Not bad for a temporary Agency
HEDIS Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 17, 2018
This was temporary/contract work so they did well considering the distance between this type of working relationship. They did pay well, had some issues with communication a time or two but all in all a good experience with them
Pros
temporary jobs
Cons
sometimes communication is lacking
I love it here
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 9, 2018
We work really hard, but I love my team and am able to make a great living. Plus, the opportunities are there for the taking! Sometimes the hours can get long, but it is mostly because we are so busy.

If you are looking for a slow-paced, lazy 35 hr week...this isn't for you. But, if you are someone who likes to get after it and truly have unlimited opportunity, this is your kind of place!
Definitely a Temp company
Temp at Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 2, 2018
If you are unsure of where you want to use your skills this is the place for you. Stepping in as a temp you will hone your skills and meet new people.
Pros
opportunity to update your skills or hone them.
Cons
no holiday pay and hard to use website for pay checks
Great company in a great industry
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 30, 2018
The staffing business is a fast-paced and competitive industry. Equity is an excellent position to capitalize on the growing need for staffing help. In the time that I have been here, I have seen several internal promotions and I can see a long term career track for me as well.
Rise and grind
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 13, 2018
To be concise in my review the company and vast majority of the people that you will work with at Equity are fantastic. It's a company with great aspirations and room to move up the ladder if that's what you want.

With any company that opperates like a start up there is fluxuation in hours worked ranging from a typical 8-5 day to days starting much earlier and lasting much later. It comes with the opportunity to make a fantastic income for yourself/your family.
Pros
relationship buildin, free reign to earn the business, excellent co-workers, collaborative environment
Cons
Cuthroat business, Market is flooded with staffing companies, Short ramp up period
Past employee
Contract Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 16, 2018
All I have to say is don't ever expect for them to stand up for you. There only alliance is to the company you are contracted with. They will tell you what ever they need to in order to get you to work for them, but they won't stand up for you when the company is taking advantage of you.
Pros
you get paid
Cons
no support
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 9, 2018
Excellent team, very professional and family orientated, always there for me when I had questions regarding pay or other. Thank you for the opportunity.
I love Equity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 25, 2018
I went through a very tough time in my life and they were extremely understanding and accommodating to my situation.

I have and will continue to refer people to Equity,
Great company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNDecember 6, 2017
I enjoyed my job and would be willing to do another one like this and possibly move to a permanent position. Great company and great people to work with.l
Pros
Great company
Really good experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 2, 2017
I can communicate with my recruiter about time sheets and hours worked always in a timely fashion and it gets done. The work place was great and always kept busy.
Great Staff
Customer Service Representative Call (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CASeptember 21, 2017
Good pay, Excellent staff, good service, good follow, process was quick and easy, professional staff, great staff, quick and easy phone interview process.
Receptionist/Administrative Asstant
Data Entry Technician, United Health Group (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 19, 2017
It is a temporary staffing agency and they placed me at various companies. The company was out of state so I communicated with them via email. I had no negative interaction with this particular company.
Fun agency
HEDIS Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2017
I was a pleasure working for equity staffing the staffing manager was very nice she always listen and make sure that you was happy with your assignment she stayed in contact.
Pros
Great agency
Cons
none at all
Productive work environment with a restaurant accessible.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 28, 2017
Excellent staffing company to work for. My supervisor was very good and very up on her job tasks, and system. Weekly pay is awesome, never a problem with pay checks..
Pros
paid weekly
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 11, 2017
Equity Staffing is a good company. The only bad thing is they aren't in AZ. I couldn't go in to discuss issues or problems I might have had. They didn't have a toll free number.
Love talking to proivders and knowing they can offer their service to medicaid patients in need
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 6, 2017
I've learned to work independently and oversee task that must be meet by a certain deadline. At times it can be challenging to oversee team members punctuality and work schedules as well as good quality work.
Pros
Set Schedule
Cons
only 2 15 minute breaks
Referral Specialist Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO 80112July 11, 2017
They set me up with a great place to work UHC. There was very nice employee and management there. I would recommend this staffing coming to my friends.
Don't work there
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNJune 19, 2017
Do not work there. Terrible management, leadership, accountability, not one positive thing came from it. Their leadership had no direction and no one was able to have an outside life.