ERC, Inc. Employee Reviews

was a fun working envoirment
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJSeptember 13, 2018
it was a good experience. I learned a lot. how to get along with different people everyday. learned how to operate different equipment each day for life
Pros
we worked freely
Cons
shorts breaks
good job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJuly 1, 2018
I worked for erc until I was transferred to Massachusetts to run air scrubbers the only reason I had to leave the company was for family emergency so I had to stay in branson mo.
Pros
good company
Security guard/ Maintenance position
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 21, 2018
This review goes directly towards the maintenance position. Should be called landscaping and on call security guard. No set schedule and get paid min wage even on call in days and holidays. Poor management and work itself is a bunch of redundant paper work because of the lack of management. If you want a maintenance position or real security guard experience for future advancement, then this isn't the position for you. Just felt used and unappreciated.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Bad management
Great Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 7, 2017
ERC really seems to care about their employees and shows it in many ways. The issues I have are with the government and the way ERC bends over backwards for them. They will stand on the side of the government over the employee any day.
Pros
Lots of free food.
Its a ok place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAJune 14, 2017
It is a nice place to work and make money. You get alot of hour of you want them. They have paid vacations after your year anniversary. You can earn extra money through hitting goals.
Pros
The bonuses
Cons
Short breaks
Warehouse management for temp workers
Warehouse Shift Supervisor, COTY (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCApril 21, 2017
Daily requirement was to ensure temp workers were present. Responsible for over 150 individuals for the day to day operations and ensure maximum effort to ensure the production assembly lines and work load.
Very fast paced,always plenty of work.
Service Technician / facility manager (Current Employee) –  McCordsville, INMarch 4, 2017
Current position covers a wide territory, typically start at 4-5 AM drive approximately 200-250 miles per day in serving stores, day typically ends around 7 PM, tremendous pressure to keep customers comfortable and equipment operating to provide food integrity and safety for optimum store operation.
Very much self paced only hear from upper management on a quarterly basis, am given the freedom to set my own hours and do any repairs I deem necessary up to $2500 without ownership approval, they usually tell me I work too much, but its needed to keep things running.
Because of the large amount of hours I work they usually try to give me weekends off, although I do cover major emergencies.
Pros
Free Lunch, company vehicle, 4 weeks vacation
Cons
long days, very poor benifits
nice environment
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAFebruary 8, 2017
management was not very pleasant, the typical day consisted of sitting at your station unless going to lunch, you would have to ask permission to go to restroom
the pay is very low for all the work that your trained to do.
Mortgage Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJanuary 6, 2017
low paying job with new job requirements added daily. Unprofessional. There is room for advancement which is a place however the pay doesn't match the work load.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERC, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about