ERC Employee Reviews

Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 11, 2018
This place will make you want to quit starting off with the vp of the company has no people skills and there really isn't no job security you call out and is forced to make up the hours or face losing your job
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Short breaks, lack of job security
No thanks
Inbound Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 6, 2018
I don't have anything bad to say about the company. I just didn't think that it was the job for me. I'm not a tech savvy person and had a really hard time with the angry customer calls.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Stressful
Sr. Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 23, 2018
You are under paid for the amount of stress and dictatorship you experience with this company. They force you to lock your phones and purses in lockers in the break room which is under camera supervision with sound recording. You have no place to go for a private emergency phone call.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Waycross, GAMay 11, 2018
The pay is good especially with this being my first call center job. The environment is friendly, there's almost always something going on. Nice professional supervisors.
Very unhealthy
Client Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Spearfish, SD 57783May 10, 2018
This was an unhealthy environment to work in. It was full of drama. Bosses were on helpful and mean.I would not recommend this place if you need to come home to a family afterwards
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Salary, management, work environment
experience,working,
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2018
somewhat fun but seems upper management such as directors president of the company don't care about their workers. Hours where pretty flexible and the overtime was nice when needed
Pros
didfferent activities and motivation to setup payments or get the job done
Cons
solving problem, acknowleding problems, quickly resoliving problem
Quite honestly its been a long time since working here
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAMay 4, 2018
I enjoyed everything I did. The only down fall to this job was the fact that you were scripted and even though I sold the most on my team week in and week out it was not good enough due to me not keeping on script.
Over all good place to work
Customercustomer (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAMay 3, 2018
It was a tight ship when I worked there however I have heard they have chg ed a lot so I would go back I think. Need to improve on the lunch break system we did a 15 min lunch and in 1 hr we got the 2nd 15 min...
Family environment, fun, and they care about you
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 2, 2018
I just recently came out of training and am doing my first week on the phones. So far everyone has treated me with understanding and is willing to help with anything I need. They don't just throw you to the wolves. You are valued at ERC! I highly recommend applying!
Pros
1 hour lunch, unlimited support, full benefits after 60 days, $1200 sign on bonus right now
Cons
10 min breaks
Horrible
Professional Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 29, 2018
I would not recommend anyone to work for this company. This company is not organized at all. The management team is horrible. They do not offer any real benefits to their employees and the pay sucks.
Amazing staff
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 24, 2018
They have an amazing training prgram they do not just throw you to the wolves like most call centers.
Most of the upper managment is amazing to work with and they care about thier agents and the only reason i say most is because i have not met everyone yet.
They have so much room for advancement but even though they need supervisors they will only promote the good ones.
Everyone is super nice and they really do treat you like family here
There is alot of chances to earn extra money just for following the rules.
However they are strict on the rules and attendence.
Pros
listens to employees
Cons
very strict on rules and attendence.
Fun atmosphere, easy bonuses.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 13, 2018
ERC is not like no other company around this area, their atmosphere is different. They will provide you with all the tools you need to grow with the company if you wanted to make this your career.
Pros
Extra time available not mandatory. Amazing floor support.
Cons
N/a
Pure Brilliance
BPO Inbound agent. (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 13, 2018
I am a new hire that just completed 1 week within ERC as a inbound BPO agent. Everything about the company. It's believe, Goals, embodiment, Overall interaction and management is very good. The work environment is very professional and no where near stressful from my observation of many shadowing sessions. the diversity in employee and the observation to treat each and everyone fairly is magnificent. The incentives, Company perks, Benefits etc. is extremely well put together.
Pros
Mentorship, Benefits, Perks etc.
Cons
No Cons
The people here make you feel at home. I love the atmosphere.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 11, 2018
The people here make you feel at home. I love the atmosphere. Flexible with their employees. They really do have an open door policy. They have fun games and an amazing environment to work in. Better than any other call center I've worked at.
Pros
The people
Cons
Sucks to have worked here
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 7, 2018
Worked for this company for a short time. If you are thinking of applying here, run! If you are not apart of their "clicks" your time there no will be short. They do not care about the people the "agents" horrible place to work. It's all about what you can do for them with nothing in return
Pros
Cons
10 minute breaks horrible
The boss is amazing.
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Waycross, GAApril 1, 2018
I love working here. the people here are so nice to each other, they help you reach whatever goal that you have set. there are a lot of nice things to say about the company.
Pros
money
Great Place and Great People
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 23, 2018
Very nice place to work and advance. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a family atmosphere to thrive and succeed. Management is wonderful and support staff is the best. They really care about your well being.
I recommend
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 14, 2018
I loved everything about ERC. ERC was my first job ever and gave me a great experience for my first job. My aunt worked there and insisted that ERC would be perfect for those who are looking for part time and still in school. They were very caring and understanding about a lot of things. They were willing to work with me and my schedule as far as work hours went. Although, it was a serious environment to work in, the managers still found a way to keep life in the work area, so we loved what we did.
Pros
I loved everything about ERC
Productive Fast Pace work relax but can be stressful
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Waycross GeorgiaMarch 13, 2018
If you're looking for a fast pace opportunity for advancement all the overtime you can work good benefits I would definitely do ERC tries to be more like a family then just people that you work with
ok place to work
wells fargo home mortgage (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLMarch 13, 2018
erc is a good place to work for a pay check. feel as if they do not pay enough, don't give raises, and don't care about the employees. wells fargo side gives 2 10 mins breaks and 45 min lunch and that's it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight