ERC Employee Reviews

new employee
Mortgage Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLSeptember 7, 2018
I Work on the Wells Fargo project and really enjoy. The interview was easy and management is wonderful to work with. I enjoy going to work everyday, it is by far the best job I've had.
September 17, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying your time with us!

Go if you like being yelled at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 5, 2018
The client we were working for at this location was doing some really bad things to their customers (losing channels, replacing them with bad ones, etc), and many of the calls we received were from people very upset by circumstances so far beyond our control, that I couldn't help but roll my eyes on almost every call. Every morning I prayed for a slow shift, because that would mean people weren't actually having problems with either their bill or their service. And there really wasn't much support from supervisors and managers; the only way to get to a position where you would be off the phone is if you got very good at being on the phones, and frankly, that disturbed me.
Pros
overtime pay, comfortable chairs
Cons
too short breaks, impossible to afford healthcare, no real structure in place to prevent burnout
a typical day at wotrk
Recovery Agent (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAAugust 25, 2018
all ways have a challenge but if was something that help me to improved Responsible inbound and outbound calls to customer to help them to come up with a solution to pay off their debt. Act as a liaison between creditor and customers and manages overdue accounts, ensure all customer information is correct, including phone number and address. Offer advises, listen to customer to determine if their debt can be collected. Follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection
I love my job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 22, 2018
Our client does not treat their employees like we are truly valued, We feel cheated and lied to, The job we perform, we love, our co-workers, we love, even most of our supervisors, we love. But the treatment is poor.
Pros
Casual work environment
Cons
Time off only if you have PTO hours available or a shift switch
Nice workplace environment
Collector (3rd Party) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 22, 2018
I enjoyed my time working at ERC. I loved the management team and my colleagues I worked with daily. My family away from my family is who they were. Every day was always a good day even when you may not have been having a good day, someone would be there to make sure to cheer you up.
Pros
Incentives
September 18, 2018

We've always said that ERC is one big family - so happy that you felt the same way!

nice place to work
Debt Collector/Collecion Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 22, 2018
The management is young so there is not alot of experience in the collection side but more about compliance and productivity. The culture is if you stay compliant and on the phones you will make money. They need more skilled collectors and managers who can actually collect and not rely on averages.
Pros
good company to advance up
Cons
advancement does not necessarily mean they are good at collections
very stressful environment
Recovery Agent (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLAugust 14, 2018
Very stressful environment. ...management does not care about you as a person....the only thing they care about is the money. Upper management is unethical. They belittle you in front of other employees. I loved the people I worked with but not those I worked for. I would not recommend ERC to anyone.
September 18, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We are constantly evaluating our management staff, and this is valuable information that will help us continue to improve. Feel free to reach out to our Employee Resource group so we can address your concerns in more detail.

Family company
Directorate Facilities Utilization Manager (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLAugust 13, 2018
I was hired by ERC without ever knowing who they were but I have come to learn they are a "family" company and strive to live to that ideal. The management is exemplary and believe in assisting employees to grow.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Sub to company that does not strive as they do.
Agent
Collector (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAAugust 13, 2018
Company cares little about employees and arent very understanding of life problems. Management could use improvement. Shift may change with no warning
Pros
good pay
Cons
terrible management
September 18, 2018

We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time working at ERC. We put a lot of time and effort into making sure that our employees feel valued and heard, but we regret that this was not your experience. Your honesty and feedback are much appreciated.

fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 10, 2018
This position has taught me that late nights are not made for everyone. Especially if you have small children at home. The hardest part about the job were the hours. They were long but easy hours.
Low pay/no set schedule
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 26, 2018
In this department the manager says your work schedule is 8am-5pm that's not the case if the work load is low you may have to leave early so you are not getting your 8 hours and when the work load is heavy you are staying pass 5pm leaving around 7pm. I was not told this when hired and it is important I pick up my kids by 6pm. The pay is low very low you can go to a call center and make more. The only thing I kind of like was the hour lunch but still not worth it.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
low pay/no set schedule
CSR (Collections ) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2018
I appreciated that ERC allowed me to learn and grow into a position that i set my goals for. It took more time than I anticipated, but the reasons behind the extended time were justified. I am thankful that for nearly 15 years GC Services provided reliable income and benefits for my family and I and I'm truly saddened that it has come to an end.
September 18, 2018

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at ERC. 15 years is a long time to spend anywhere, and we're glad that you chose to spend it with us!

Great place to work and make a career
Electrical Test Conductor (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 13, 2018
Laid back but very upbeat place to work. Great friends and employees to help make the day go by fast. I would prefer this place to anyone looking for a career.
benefits
Cons
advancement
September 18, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's great to hear that you're enjoying your time at ERC!

Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 11, 2018
This place will make you want to quit starting off with the vp of the company has no people skills and there really isn't no job security you call out and is forced to make up the hours or face losing your job
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Short breaks, lack of job security
helping others
Phone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 8, 2018
customer satisfaction is key making sure the customers needs where meet and all issues concerning purchases where satisfied. Ensure quality customer service.
No thanks
Inbound Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 6, 2018
I don't have anything bad to say about the company. I just didn't think that it was the job for me. I'm not a tech savvy person and had a really hard time with the angry customer calls.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Stressful
Sr. Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 23, 2018
You are under paid for the amount of stress and dictatorship you experience with this company. They force you to lock your phones and purses in lockers in the break room which is under camera supervision with sound recording. You have no place to go for a private emergency phone call.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Waycross, GAMay 11, 2018
The pay is good especially with this being my first call center job. The environment is friendly, there's almost always something going on. Nice professional supervisors.
Very unhealthy
Client Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Spearfish, SD 57783May 10, 2018
This was an unhealthy environment to work in. It was full of drama. Bosses were on helpful and mean.I would not recommend this place if you need to come home to a family afterwards
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Salary, management, work environment
September 18, 2018

We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time with us. We do our best to create an environment that's fun, open, and uplifting for our employees, and that includes making sure that our management team is helpful and supportive.

experience,working,
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2018
somewhat fun but seems upper management such as directors president of the company don't care about their workers. Hours where pretty flexible and the overtime was nice when needed
Pros
didfferent activities and motivation to setup payments or get the job done
Cons
solving problem, acknowleding problems, quickly resoliving problem

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight